• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gabba: what the fuck are you on about?

Evad said:
bassline house = worst musical genre ever.

glorifoed shit uk speed garage.

What is bassline house?

You confused me with your subgenres :D

omen_owen mk2 said:
It's spelt gabber, and it's fucking having it. Check out labels like deathchant and planet core productions (PCP) as well as producers like the mover, bryan fury, the producer and hellfish for a start. I love the stuff but I'm not really knowledgable when it comes to artists/labels so I can't help much more.

Nah not up here it isnt mate :D

http://www.geordiegabbamafia.org/

duck_racer said:
What is bassline house?

You confused me with your subgenres :D

I dunno but it's Brownz's fave type of music and sounds like really bad speed garage to me so I was trying to wind him up :D

gabba scares me.

if i was on pills at a gabba night it would be inevitable that i would have some sort of panic attack/seizure.

regardless of style or genre, my preference lies in thick, dirty beats. the kind that make your whole body feel like its being shafted by a big negro at a moderate pace.

if i can't take 10 pills and rhythmically point my finger above my head to it, then it's not for me :)

kappadaftie said:
if i can't take 10 pills and rhythmically point my finger above my head to it, then it's not for me :)

why point your finger when you can punch the air?

Evad said:
bassline house = worst musical genre ever.

glorifoed shit uk speed garage.

see expressing musical tastes is fun isn't it?

At least bassline has rythm! Instead of bang bang bang bang *random noises* bang bang bang. It is in fact alot more popular than Gabba. But each to their own. Im a lot more into my Organ and electro nowadays. And what is UK speed garage?

bassline is not more popular than gabba, gabba has the same rhythm. bassline is basically 4 x 4 speed garage which no-one outside huddersfield or over 17 likes.

just relistening to my Thunderdome cd's atm... i do like gabber, but once it goes over a certain speed, it becomes undanceable :(

Hellfish & Producer - Bastard Sonz of Rave, is an album definately worth looking up :) :)

pekkie said:
For the most part I really don't like it. There's a certain gabba track that always has me in giggles though. =D

I can tolerate it a lot more than I can tolerate happy hardcore though. Some techno dj's go a bit nuts sometimes and actually have their sets bordering on gabba. Not as far removed as people think it is. ;)

Maybe as far as the 4/4 kick drum and the hi hats, I think it's far too fast to have any sort of percussion arrangment/variating basslines or groove though. It would scare the shit out of me on drugs.

Evad said:
bassline is not more popular than gabba, gabba has the same rhythm. bassline is basically 4 x 4 speed garage which no-one outside huddersfield or over 17 likes.

Thats is a pretty ignorant approach :\

That sort of music in that clip is the more chilled out stuff. The 4x4 speed garage is a lot more exciting and lively, but seen as though this thread is about gabba shite I will retire from it now...

i used to have a fair bit of stuff on the mokum label, prefer more "tuneful" noise nowadays