• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Glade 2006

Well then one little contradiction or incongruity from him and we can have him in court with vaseline for having defied his own law...Any true law aficionado like myself knows that the beauty a code of law is its inherent subjectivity and malleability, at the end of the day it's really down to the battle of the most virile, who can shaft the other quickest, as our poor subject thespade will come to realize if he's not careful where he drops his trowsers at some unlucky festival.

As for festivals, next week I'm going to Sonica, YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!

^I like your logic tyler yopu'll go far in the right enviroment !!

zophen

yes they can!

that was rediculously fat, vex'd's set was wikid, could of been a little bit more sub action tho but was all good, the bangface night was just stupid aswell, everyone was fucking having it, alltho by the time bongra was playing I was tripping too hard to even know what what was up from down and ended up getting a little lost, what a wikid weekend big up everyone contributing to the fat vibes !!

;)

besides, glade post mortems should be in this thread :) that's another fucking gig I could have met you at ras, you going to the next DMZ?

^I really want to man, getting out to london is all a bit of a mission for me at the moment tho, hopefully the next one, ill definitley let you know if I do would be fat!