• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Glade 2006

I'm up for chipping in for a gazeebo.

Just finished getting all my shit together today, now I've just got to wait till 1:15am for the bus!

WarmRushes said:
I'm up for chipping in for a gazeebo.

Just finished getting all my shit together today, now I've just got to wait till 1:15am for the bus!

see you in the morning dude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D

Woooooooooooooooooooooooo

Looks like the car might be ok. New battery, new gasket, cleaned spark plugs... Glade just got a bit more expensive for me!

Have fun, one'n'all - as with others, wish I could join you - next year, deffo!!! %)

Yup - tis gonna be quiet in these parts, methinks!!!

Right - c'mon, folks - let's be having an on-line virtual Glade - who's gonna fax the acid, for starters?!!! ;)

Wish I was going to a festy this weekend. :(

I have one more thing left to look forward to this summer then i'm off to uni. Last summer was so much better, much more gigs and even a holiday. :( :(

Which uni and what to do, Mr.Spade?

Hope the summer holds some good surprises for you ;)

Im off to QMU in Edinbraw to do Events Management. Straight into 3rd year as well so it's gonna be tricky having never been to uni before. Oh well.

*Waves bye from E-gates* be good children now, no naughtiness or rowdy horseplay and wrap up warmly don't forget you don't want to catch a chill now.
Also a small collapsible spade could be beneficial for constructing your own shit pit in emergencies!!

zophen

You don't shit at festivals, you either hold it in or take Immodium (you dont have a choice but to hold it in, unless you like the feeling of shitting razors).

^Eh ?? How big are your bowels spade ???? Last one I was at lasted 5 days, I dunno what tonnage of faeces you would accrue over that time but I reckon it's better out than in for sure , still it gives some meaning to the phrase *full of shit* doesn't it spadey baby ??? :D AKA *Foul bowel spade*=D

zophen

I shit all the time at home but when im at festys I find I can easily hold it in over the weekend if i need to. I did have about 8 shits in the space of 3hrs when I came back from T.