• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Glade 2006

Can anybody bring me in a bottle of gin on thusday?

Gf's parents are in town so can'y get up til friday.

MTGG said:
got my overdraft hiked up. Bad new is ive lost my phone. Been lent a replacment so i will give it to randoms via pm tomorrow. getting a 1/2 litre so giz us a ring...

Me too!

Heheheheh =D .. Looks like I may end up doing the "Supersize Me with Whiskey" if I am unable to heat water. Oh wells.

Hmm well i'm about to set up for the first leg of my journy there. I just hope i've got everything i need...

actually anyone got a gazebo thing, we were gonna buy one from that joe bananas - useful in the sun and the rain.

We_come1 said:
actually anyone got a gazebo thing, we were gonna buy one from that joe bananas - useful in the sun and the rain.

was going to buy one but I already have way to much stuff to carry with beer and shit.

I'm happy to club in for one when we get there though :) would finish off our camping area proper I reckon.

everyone else up for chipping in £2 each or something?

Felixonapedestal said:
^^ Good plan. The only problematic part is being arsed to carry it 300 miles.

nah you can pick them up there! :D

Hmm if we'd sorted this before today we couldve preordered and got 5er off. But still worth getting i reckons

Felixonapedestal said:
Fuck man - you gonna be alright getting there? Is it like ... fixable?

It's at the garage now, the mechanic seems to think it's very minor and so should be ok.

Everyone please cross their fingers for me!

I have a gazeebo - it was damn useful, nae damn ESSENTIAL last year it was so hot. As long as the car is running i'll take it again this year. I would strongly recommend getting one!

^^ good luck with the car

Right i'm off, i'll see you chaps around this time tomorrow:D

so wish we could be there with everyone

have a cracking time people

next year, next year!