• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Glade 2006

Be interesting to watch you at a week long festival!

zophen

^^^
Zoph you old perv. Beware lest I put you on trial as well :p

And to hell with not shitting at festivals, nothing feels worse. Just bring your all-bran or fibre syrup with you, then go duck behind the nearest tree when the urge comes.

^Ha tyler if watching people wrestling with a gut full of supercompacted crap is considered a perversion then I have this to say. Firstly you cannot put me on trial , you are a defence attorney , whereas I am a judge (or god if you prefer) I warned you about how all the media exposure would feed your ego and go to your head , but you said "oh no not me "tsk tsk tsk I camn see your career going nowhere fast young man, take heed!!!!!!!

zophen

zophen said:
Be interesting to watch you at a week long festival!

zophen

I'd take a shit for sure. I thought Immodium was the answer last year, I knew it stopped you getting a shit but you still feel like you need one which is just fuckin awful. No matter how hard you try you cannot shit!!! My stoumach was agony. Never again.

^ immodium is a bad move if you arte doing drugs, all that nastyness stuck in your body with nowhere to go.

you are best off braving the cespits toilets. (thanks zoph)

Immodium is a kind of not bad idea but shitting out lumps of concrete with massive difficulty (perhaps leading to a prolapsed bowel:( ) when you inevitably have to go is a high price to pay .
One good sytstem is too fast for a couple of days and eat nothing until the last day !!

zophen

Not eating is not a sensible option if you're boozing and drugging. You're body will hate you. I managed to booze, drug take and eat all wknd at T. Well impressed with myself.

^Ha tyler if watching people wrestling with a gut full of supercompacted crap is considered a perversion then I have this to say. Firstly you cannot put me on trial , you are a defence attorney , whereas I am a judge (or god if you prefer) I warned you about how all the media exposure would feed your ego and go to your head , but you said "oh no not me "tsk tsk tsk I camn see your career going nowhere fast young man, take heed!!!!!!!

Forgive me, I long for the day when I will become a feared and respected judge like you. I've strayed from the straight and narrow. Was it the money? the mahogany desk? the ever willing, underage secretary? the jury's adulation as I strutted arcoss the shiny parqet floors inventing laws and principles?? I must return to the purity and simple life becoming of a true practitioner of law.
/gutted and humbled

Anyways back to bowel movements at festivals. Why hold it in for days and feel like shit afterwards, what's the point? Instead of immodium, if you take fibre supplements, you won't care where you go(behind a bush, portaloo, someone else's tent), as long as you do go. What's 5 minutes of your time if it makes you feel so much better afterwards? Or is there some implied Anglo-Saxon logic that I'm missing here?

Shitting in portaloos that are filled with shit is just yuk.
Shitting behind a bush is yuk, someones always gonna see you.
Shitting in someone else tent...well don't need to say much about that.

If I had really needed a shit I would have went but it wasnt a problem because I didn't really.

Shitting in someone else tent...well don't need to say much about that.

It's clean, none will see you, just take along an exactors knife to cut an extra exit in case the legit owners should come 'round. Case closed. :)

^ Don't worry now tyler your place at the bar is reserved for all time, just doff your cap as I pass you by and alls well!;)
Now then the question of defecating and the less than perfect nature of many festival toilets.
I think the immodium way is a mistake, a big mistake, however I feel that tylers reactionary lurch in the other direction is also wrong.
I would advise thinking outside the box on this one , namely one army issue collapsible digging tool (correct name unknown) then one can crap whenever and wherever one wishes , then complete the act by burying it , like you would a guilty secret, this means you (or any other punter) isn't going to stand/trip/fall/sit down in/on it !!

zophen

Immodium is a bad idea, agreed. I wouldn't use it again unless I really had the shits bad and felt like I could shit myself at any minute.

Dig for victory Mr Spade that's what I say I mean your very name shpould have suggested the answer to you.
Sunny in Dundee is it ?

zophen

Yep not that Ive been outside to actually witness this for myself, just sat in my room all day on the laptop. Off to the pub in 30mins though.

ah zophen, I'm not playing the devil's advocate this time. I'm impling that thespade is a lightweight 'cause he can't stand the portaloo, or going behind a tree. If you take fibre, it's not a matter of finding the the perfect toilet with a black attendant standing by handing you sheets of 3-ply scented toilet paper, it becomes a very simple(and urgent) matter to be taken care of quickly, regardless of how filthy the portaloo is. Since you must crap anyways, you might as well make a quick one of it.

I always relied on those stalls you get on the campsite with the wood with the hole in it over a huge pit. Stank and I walked around barefooted so I probably have AIDS now or something but they were better than the portaloos by far. Sides I had my ex watching the portaloo door for me and the silly cow let some German guy wander in on me for a laugh :X

Resenting the lucky sods at Glade got a text off Evad or his missus last night not sure which and it sounds all fun-like *runs off to cry*

Spade is law unto himself and as such probably defies any attempts at measurement in any dimension, however I do see what you're driving at when needs must all that is held dear is sacrified with astonishing brutality!!
Your time will come spade !

Poor old snolly *there there, * I was kind of envious myself seeing the weather and all that.

zophen

zophen