Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

⭐️ Social ⭐️ Happy Birthday Chinup!!

F.U.B.A.R.

Bluelight Crew
As the title says.

Hope you're having a great day and getting very messy..!

21 again? 😜

Funny-Birthday-Memes-49.jpg

Happy Birthday Chinup! Keep your you know what up. Have a great day!

urgh god @F.U.B.A.R. why did you have to reveal that i'm now 35 and therefore not even in my early 30s anymore to the masses on BL!!

no worries and thank you all. i am very drunk but before that happened i shaved my legs for the first time in a year, put a dress and makeup on, and ate out for the first time in 6 months!!!

also i broke my own promise to myself of not checking BL today but fuck it i'm too drunk to care about the bullshit at this point.

my boyf thinks that so long and thanks for all the shoes is the best nofx album and punk in drublic (my choice) is the hipster choice so fuck that guy.

edit: he just put 'its my job to keep punk rock elite on' and i kinda see his point but its no 'lori meyers'

Er, I suggested you were 21. You blew it by revealing that you're 35.

Still a kid in my eyes though 😀

ermahgahd having one of those 'honest and open' conversations with the boyf you can only have when half cut.

apparently before i got addicted to the both, and shortly before we parted ways, i asked him 'do you want to try crack and heroin'- he was like 'no' and i was like 'yes' so i dumped him and then when i found out i had made a massive mistake, while he was in the departure lounge waiting for a flight to move half way round the world from me, i told him i missed him (i'd learned by this point smack & crack addiction was in no way fun), so roughly a year later he moved back and supported me through rehab.

Aw man I had no idea.

Happy birthday chinup! I'm not far behind you, in about another 4 and a half months I'll turn 33.

We need a cake! And a cake themed cannabis edible! <3

Have a lovely day and don't be harsh with yourself for the hangover... Be glad you'll never be as old as me while you're living!
It's a holy day this, may is a magnificent month... Half way to 70... Keep going... You keep getting up, you're a winner, and never be afraid of good dinner nor cake

ermahgahd having one of those 'honest and open' conversations with the boyf you can only have when half cut.

apparently before i got addicted to the both, and shortly before we parted ways, i asked him 'do you want to try crack and heroin'- he was like 'no' and i was like 'yes' so i dumped him and then when i found out i had made a massive mistake, while he was in the departure lounge waiting for a flight to move half way round the world from me, i told him i missed him (i'd learned by this point smack & crack addiction was in no way fun), so roughly a year later he moved back and supported me through rehab.
One of those sensitive comments which one ought not to make.

When is the kid due?