• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

⭐️ Social ⭐️ Happy Birthday Chinup!!

ha well its not been conceived yet but i did download a fertility app and that feels very odd. we would like to be a bit further along in our house buying process first.

There's an app for everything :D

I seem to recall some period tracking apps also have this function.

esqQIEgnpAw_kEiyZyX8TSyHkblkHQXcw5CYzseKEwQ.png

& happy birthday :)

ha well its not been conceived yet but i did download a fertility app and that feels very odd. we would like to be a bit further along in our house buying process first.
how the fook does that work?

you push a button when you come on and an alarm sounds around 14 days later? Genius!

how the fook does that work?

you push a button when you come on and an alarm sounds around 14 days later? Genius!

Well the ones that track your period you just tell them when your period begins and ends and it works out roughly when what your cycle is.

And a woman's at her most fertile at a particular point during her cycle.

Of course this kinda falls apart for a lot of women if they're heavy into the opioids, particularly heroin. :p

Well the ones that track your period you just tell them when your period begins and ends and it works out roughly when what your cycle is.

And a woman's at her most fertile at a particular point during her cycle.

Of course this kinda falls apart for a lot of women if they're heavy into the opioids, particularly heroin. :p
well I never ;)

There's an app for everything :D

I seem to recall some period tracking apps also have this function.
yep pretty much!!

well this one i can tell it a load of stuff that i don't know the answer to. like the posiion of my cervix and the state of my cervical fluid but a) i don't know and b) i'm so squeamish about owning a physical body that i don't intend to find out how to find out.

its pretty academic though given how fucked up about sex i am. i almost want the gene that gives me an 85% chance of getting cancer just so i can get the NHS to implant an embryo that they've checked doesn't have that fuckery into me.

@Arnold just realised why you thought i had a kid due- cos you'd asked about whether congratulations were in order cos i bought a load of weird sounding stuff from tesco. well, that was just cos i'm autistic and my eating is at best disordered so i tend to eat a lot of the same foods day in day out.

maybe if i eventually get pregnant it will actually add some variety to my diet!

@Arnold just realised why you thought i had a kid due- cos you'd asked about whether congratulations were in order cos i bought a load of weird sounding stuff from tesco. well, that was just cos i'm autistic and my eating is at best disordered so i tend to eat a lot of the same foods day in day out.

maybe if i eventually get pregnant it will actually add some variety to my diet!
I just know to look out for the warning symptoms which mean gtfot as I've known of birds who you would fuck with a condom and once you've shot your load would empty the condom inside them to try and get pregnant...
Sad but true story.