• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

How Fast? How Hard? And What Position? (merged)

I like almost every position & speed, but I must admit anything hard & fast is my favourite. Favourite positions would have to be when the guy is taking me from behind or when i am lying down with my butt slightly raised with a pillow (or his hands) and him kneeling and leaning down over me. Oh & me being on the edge of the bed with him holding my legs on his shoulders - definitely for an instant orgasm.

god dam...

if im not already horny enough as it is 8o

me?

as hard as it comes...i like pain and makes me go reow!!

as fast as the guy can go but as not to tier him out ;)

i like it over the side of the bed (which i dont do enough) with my legs wrapped round the guys waist or over the shoulders so that it all goes inside me.

being bent over a kitchen bench is a fav of mine to.

also like being bent over the bed and lying tummy down on the bed with my shoulders pressed into the bed.

i also like any form of pain incl the following: hair pulling, scratching with a knife, slapping and hard stuff. also like doin that myself to a guy.

favorite position: definitely on top. One, its the only way i can get off and two, i like to know that the look on his face is b/c of what I'M doing to him.

hard/fast... i like it to alternate. But normally i prefer it slow, or moderately paced. It can be nice and hard... that's fine. But pace is important. I dont like too MUCH fastness and hardness. There has to be a balanace somewhere.

Postition: on my back in an "L" with my legs being held up and together

Level of Hardness: As Deep in as he can get it

Speed: Slow to moderate, letting me feel every inch slide in and out

quiet roar said:
Damn. Is every women on bluelight a submissive?

not me! I like to be on top, in control, all the power , i'm boss so do what i say =D

from behind...either doggystyle, or me laying flat on my stomach

as hard as he wants to go

speed...variable speed...changing it up is always good :) i like to know that when you're going all faster you're about to cum :D

I have managed to cum in every possition i have tried so far, at some stage or another... i like them all as well. I really dig having him tied up so i can go stuff to him, but i really dig it when he's holding me down so i have to squirm free... makes me horny as all get out.

I'm an anything goes sort of gal... as long as we can mix it up and doo different stuff all the time, then i really don't mind what we do... :)

favorite position- any rear entry, especially doggy style

as far as hard/ fast is concerned, i like variety. slow, deep grinding alternating with hard, fast thrusts. mmmm.

what made it worse, stapler, is that he said that it didn't matter what she was doing, and that he would do that..which sounds a little rapish, imo, not considering what your partner was thinking of....

oh, an fyi...free speech does not apply to the internet in general, or bluelight in specific....

Did you hear that?

BEST THREAD EVER!

Anyways, I like to throw her over, on all fours, grab and squeeze those titties as i enter doggy, and bite her back and shoulders, and finger her clit... I love grabbing those hips and pulling her gentle body towards my fucking dick over and over, and i keep fingering taht shit while she screams and trembles, and i like to smack her ass and pull her hair too.

^^^^ dude ur tryin to turn this into a heated orgy or something???

ur topic is how hard how fast and what postion...not ur sex life! 8)

stapler: some details should be left off the page/thread. freedom of speech can also be offensive and taken to far.

I like it slow, and deep, that's when i get off. But i love doing it rough and hard, deep and fast, Cuz that's what you want.

Oh yeah, and since i started this thread, It'll be about my sex life if i wish it so.

*starfalls69* said:
^^^^ dude ur tryin to turn this into a heated orgy or something???

ur topic is how hard how fast and what postion...not ur sex life! 8)

stapler: some details should be left off the page/thread. freedom of speech can also be offensive and taken to far.
dpuerto seems to like to use bluelight as a place for bragging about his sex life and experience 8)

^^^^well seeing as 8 of the threads on the front page of this forum are urs, and you seem to like broadcasting ur sex life around so you should expect it to get some form of scrutiny.

especailly when u display it on a public forum with so many different people.

*shrugs* just my 2c.

It all depends really...i like it hard with me on the bottom....pace varying....with a hand over my mouth and the other hand pulling my hair or choking me lol. Scare me:eek:

Bringin back up to the top.

Wheel Barrow Position, or up against the wall is fun too