• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

How Fast? How Hard? And What Position? (merged)

Dpuerto maybe your thread should have rules. I'm afraid to post because whipped butter got banned for answering your question.

whipped butter would have been banned not just for that reason... he said alot of unnecesary childish stuff.
dont be afraid, just dont speak like ure a phone sex operator and its all good :)

dpuerto said:
Did you hear that?

BEST THREAD EVER!

Anyways, I like to throw her over, on all fours, grab and squeeze those titties as i enter doggy, and bite her back and shoulders, and finger her clit... I love grabbing those hips and pulling her gentle body towards my fucking dick over and over, and i keep fingering taht shit while she screams and trembles, and i like to smack her ass and pull her hair too.

How is that not worse than what whipped butter posted? Why isn't this guy banned? Favoritism? Personal Vendeatta?

I don't know I mean dpuerto's was more serious, just a little too graphic. Whipped Butter's was fucked up.

Whipped Butter said:
I like it best when I'm in the mood and no matter what she's doing I just start ramming it in her mouth and skull fucking her hardcore until I bust inside her or on her face.

i like.

dpuerto said:
Did you hear that?

BEST THREAD EVER!

Anyways, I like to throw her over, on all fours, grab and squeeze those titties as i enter doggy, and bite her back and shoulders, and finger her clit... I love grabbing those hips and pulling her gentle body towards my fucking dick over and over, and i keep fingering taht shit while she screams and trembles, and i like to smack her ass and pull her hair too.

oh god, i like this too!

see, im not one for joining a schoolyard fight(not since primary school anyways), but i love hearing what dpuerto usually has to say.. i think its because i believe him, and often agree. so what, he's a pervert. so am i, i got alot of shit for things id post about my sexuality way back in the day too, but by all means i reaped(and still reap) the benefits thereof.

in anycase, his sexual attitude is rightfully too much for most people.. but we dont discriminate against the hardcore on bluelight, do we???! are we only just a bunch of softcore drug-users? wtf fun is that?

*sidenote* dpuerto himself should pretend he never read this post.

Amazon Bee said:
oh god, i like this too!

see, im not one for joining a schoolyard fight(not since primary school anyways), but i love hearing what dpuerto usually has to say.. i think its because i believe him, and often agree. so what, he's a pervert. so am i, i got alot of shit for things id post about my sexuality way back in the day too, but by all means i reaped(and still reap) the benefits thereof.

in anycase, his sexual attitude is rightfully too much for most people.. but we dont discriminate against the hardcore on bluelight, do we???! are we only just a bunch of softcore drug-users? wtf fun is that?

*sidenote* dpuerto himself should pretend he never read this post.
I thought maybe I was the only one who liked reading his shit.

What's your favorite position?

So here it is, the What's your favorite Sexual Position Post!

Mine would definetly be missionary with a twist........girls legs propped on my shoulders for maximum penetration, mmmmmmmmmmmmmm..............

ShaGZ

What a cheap ripoff of a DPuerto post.

Oh, anyone notice my ban was "lifted?"

Off topic response edited. Evidently having been temporarily banned hasn't taught you a lesson. ~Mariposa

Last edited by a moderator:
rear standing in the family locker room shower at lifetime fitness

gemslave said it well.

i like her flat on the bed- tummy down butt tilted upwards. me straddled just below her butt holding the cheeks of her ass apart, i like to tease her ass a bit so she's not sure where its going and then i penetrate the pussy and close her legs tight. i can slap the cheeks and get em good and pink or lift her torso up from the breasts. i can grab her hips and lift her to the doggy too, then do a bit of the reach around before i stand a little to get some long downward strokes that pressure the front wall of the vagina and then drive her hard into the pillow face first till i push her whole body back down to the starting position.

i also love a quickie over the bonnet of a car. arched back or upright puppy lovin.

her on top, arched back boobies proudly swingin, holding her arse cheeks or pulling her own hair. i love it when she grinds and slides.

i love it all.

i just wanted to say that this is a board frequented by people of an open minded culture. i dont expect to see much censorship and bickering... so i assume something significant musta gone down! 8o anyway i digress, the point is there are many threads in SLR that show immature attitudes towards sexual relationships, and often people posing issues that really shouldnt arise in mature relationships.
in some ways this thread can help those people learn more about adult sexual relations and this must be good.
i read this thread as much more than just dpeurto's sex life,
he's just hrony coz his mrs is half way across the country. ;)

Whipped Butter said:
I like it best when I'm in the mood and no matter what she's doing I just start ramming it in her mouth and skull fucking her hardcore until I bust inside her or on her face.

Thats sick, is this the post that got him kicked out of bluelight?

I like it really rough, really hard and really fast, slow and soft is ok but it doesn't get me off. I like doggy style or when I'm on my back and I've got my leg or both legs on his shoulders...that's the best.