Staff Feedback If the admins aren't listening who do you talk to?

There's a real poisonous air on here recently...

If I were a conspiracy theorist, I'd be looking again at that thread about how people bring down forums and on-line communities...

It's getting to be like The Crucible in here, with people being accused of thought crimes and people being descended upon like vultures...

In the immortal words of Jack Nicholson Why can't we all just.. get along

I have stayed pretty much silent through this, but the above just about sums it up, this is the agenda and a pretty sorry one at that.

No it's not. I sent you a PM telling you you're doing a great job. I have no beef with Kate, Alb, or Effie. I don't think anyone else does. And many are aware of MSB's role in this too.

To simplify it as 'mod-bashing' is wrong.

No it's not. I sent you a PM telling you you're doing a great job. I have no beef with Kate, Alb, or Effie. I don't think anyone else does. And many are aware of MSB's role in this too.

To simplify it as 'mod-bashing' is wrong.

i had actually forgotten MSB! That didn't take long =D

I think the only reason Sam should step down is as a concession to MSB.

You know there's 5 mods here and I'm quite upset about all this, its making life really difficult for us all. I dont feel I've done anything wrong nor have I hurt EADD or our posters, but here I am getting slated and made "sport".

Never mind all the additional work its creating for people who are volunteering their time and goodwill to Bluelight. I feel very strongly about EADD and all our regulars and new posters, I want us to be a welcoming open community so we can attract new posters and have a laugh but also support each other and provide quality drug information.

How can we resolve this situation? We need 5 mods, we need you regulars, what can we do to sort this out for everyone?

'Mod-bashing' might be an oversimplification but it's eating into the free time of the entire team to clean up the mess. It's pissing me (and others) off, it's unnecessary, it's inappropriate and it's solving nothing.

Edit: Kate took the words out of my mouth.

I'd just like to say that I LIKE Neighbourhood Threat

I'm not proud, and I'm very confused right now

I could do with some advice tbh, it's all very weird

You know there's 5 mods here and I'm quite upset about all this, its making life really difficult for us all. I dont feel I've done anything wrong nor have I hurt EADD or our posters, but here I am getting slated and made "sport".

Who slated you? I don't recall anyone saying they had a problem with you personally.

I'd just like to say that I LIKE Neighbourhood Threat

I'm not proud, and I'm very confused right now

I could do with some advice tbh, it's all very weird

I think you're just going weak at the knees because he swoops in, does the white knight trick (properly, not like me) and disappears off into the night leaving the Milk Tray and everything ;)

not here. on here he sucks ;p

on TC

he's rather hawt

I feel unclean saying that :(

Not by me. It's a shame mods are having to spend time clearing up poo (and I think the horse picture has been well overdone) but a listening regime might wise up and think 'hmm, Houston we have a problem'

How can we resolve this situation? We need 5 mods, we need you regulars, what can we do to sort this out for everyone?

Ahh Kate is the listening regime. <3

I reckon a business decision would be to cut losses and sack the unpopular member of the board to regain confidence and solidity.

I reckon a (proud to be undemocratic) political decision might be to sack the population.

WWBLD? :\

Knocks jealous, all that cock flashing for nothing.

I reckon a business decision would be to cut losses and sack the unpopular member of the board to regain confidence and solidity.

It's been made clear it's not going to happen. May as well forget all about it.

@ Spade.

Its just getting brought into the collective "mod" bashing thing Spade, I know I shouldn't take it personally but I'm genuinely upset to see EADD like this. I'm also part of the mod-team so what's happening does have an effect on me.

I'm really worried about our new visitors, people who are coming here for the first time looking for info or support, how do yoou think they see this culture and level of friendliness?

Btw Spade I need to ask you questions about Vietnam, any chance you bumping your travel thread please?