PTSD In the hospital facing pneumonia, sepsis and endocarditis all ar once . God has finally had enough of me

damn, bro.
i know you been through hell for quite some time and i do feel for you. the agony in posts have seemed to almost come to a point of a normal. this is a continuous hard life to live for you and hope at some point that it comes to an end sometime in the near future... not speaking of death but maybe a renewal of some type that may bring some freedom from it all.
i myself am in search of such a "rebirth" of sorts but the physical part of this posting is shocking to me.
keep posting updates if possible but if ya need to rest just let it go, man.
all in love and respect
<3

Instead, he may be trying to get your attention for all this mess? I know he has had to thump me hard in the forehead with his thumb and forefinger to get my attention for something but eventually I gave it and things went much better. You may want to reevaluate and change your course. Father never gives up on you, it is us who gives up on the father

Instead, he may be trying to get your attention for all this mess? I know he has had to thump me hard in the forehead with his thumb and forefinger to get my attention for something but eventually I gave it and things went much better. You may want to reevaluate and change your course. Father never gives up on you, it is us who gives up on the father
Don't really know how those two comments got separated, but there you go

damn, bro.
i know you been through hell for quite some time and i do feel for you. the agony in posts have seemed to almost come to a point of a normal. this is a continuous hard life to live for you and hope at some point that it comes to an end sometime in the near future... not speaking of death but maybe a renewal of some type that may bring some freedom from it all.
i myself am in search of such a "rebirth" of sorts but the physical part of this posting is shocking to me.
keep posting updates if possible but if ya need to rest just let it go, man.
all in love and respect
<3

Well said I sure hope you’re right my friend.

The show goes on somehow I kind of just laugh at this point..

Got a giant hole they’re stitching up they had to drain my lung of infected blood or pus fro
The pneumonia got me on IV drop some super strong V antibiotic.

I showed multiple nurses I could set a IV up so if I’m lucky they might send me home early with some prescriptions… but man. The drugs are over for me.

The show goes on somehow I kind of just laugh at this point..

Got a giant hole they’re stitching up they had to drain my lung of infected blood or pus fro
The pneumonia got me on IV drop some super strong V antibiotic.

I showed multiple nurses I could set a IV up so if I’m lucky they might send me home early with some prescriptions… but man. The drugs are over for me.
Easy to say Killer.. but what about the day after tomorrow. You have to come up with a strong recovery plan.. not talking rehab.. you been there.

If we could just up and say I'm done with this shit.. that would be ideal. We can, but the day after tomorrow..

Take all you know, all you learned and all you still need to figure it out.

While your still in the hospital sketch out a strong recovery plan that draws from all you know. If shit goes south, pull the rip cord immediately and adjust your plan as needed at once. Always stand up, dust the fuck off , adjust the plan and you will concur your life back.

I'm worried about you Killer.. 4 real

Last edited:

Yeah
Easy to say Killer.. but what about the day after tomorrow. You have to come up with a strong recovery plan.. not talking rehab.. you been there.

If we could just up and say I'm done with this shit.. that would be ideal. We can, but the day after tomorrow..

Take all you know, all you learned and all you still need to figure it out.

While your still in the hospital sketch out a strong recovery plan that draws from all you know. If shit goes south, pull the rip cord immediately and adjust your plan as needed at once. Always stand up, dust the fuck off , adjust the plan and you will concur your life back.

I'm worried about you Killer.. 4 real

Yeah I know. I have a bunch of new rules like 90 and 90 meetings. Which is good I need it all.

I think my care for my life ever since my long term / soul mate / wife has left me. I don’t really have the will to live anymore .
But I’ll try one more time,

Yeah

Yeah I know. I have a bunch of new rules like 90 and 90 meetings. Which is good I need it all.

I think my care for my life ever since my long term / soul mate / wife has left me. I don’t really have the will to live anymore .
But I’ll try one more time,

no man your going to fight

You may never get her back.. but there is no chance of getting her back if your dead or pretty much there.

I get it, I really do

Stay in the present.. fuck the past and the future for a min. This is all about you.. you need to heal.. thats it for right now.

take from the fellowships.. keep it super simple.. for a year or even more.. sit in the rooms do what they say.. get brainwashed for a min, get the law off your ass.. get your body healthy and in prime shape

heal yourself, make it your only priority

Then after that.. fuck you will already be on easy street.. sky is the limit.

Last edited: