PTSD In the hospital facing pneumonia, sepsis and endocarditis all ar once . God has finally had enough of me

Hey opiatekiller, I feel you, I’m also in hospital with a test tube from my lungs to this machine after I fell while high and broke 5 ribs. This shit is madness. It’s a disease and it wants us dead. All I can say is don’t give up. Look at all the love for you from the folks on here. I’m lying in bed rn wanting to die but I have a son and I’m not leaving him. Message me anytime I have 3 more months of pain they tell me. I don’t know when I’m getting discharged.

I am worried for you Killer.
I am saying prayers for you.
You can do this.
We are all behind you.
You have a army of Warrior Ancestors behind you.
I send you healing love.
Hope you are alright.
❤️

Hey opiatekiller, I feel you, I’m also in hospital with a test tube from my lungs to this machine after I fell while high and broke 5 ribs. This shit is madness. It’s a disease and it wants us dead. All I can say is don’t give up. Look at all the love for you from the folks on here. I’m lying in bed rn wanting to die but I have a son and I’m not leaving him. Message me anytime I have 3 more months of pain they tell me. I don’t know when I’m getting discharged.
You keep fighting.
That’s the Spirit!
You have much to live for.
You will teach your son well.
I see a good future for you.❤️

I am so sorry that you are in so much pain.
Ask them to give you some morphine and try to sleep.
You need rest, to heal.
You got hurt bad.
☹️

I send my love to you and I know the rest of the community here does also.
Let us know how you are doing.

Stay strong brother 💪 Sorry I didn't see this sooner. Sending you all my love man, message me anytime if you need to talk. There are plenty of people alive right now that are living proof that sometimes even the most fucked up amongst us can and do get better.

You keep fighting.
That’s the Spirit!
You have much to live for.
You will teach your son well.
I see a good future for you.❤️

I am so sorry that you are in so much pain.
Ask them to give you some morphine and try to sleep.
You need rest, to heal.
You got hurt bad.
☹️

I send my love to you and I know the rest of the community here does also.
Let us know how you are doing.
Hi Painful One, thanks for the love. I deeply appreciate it. I'm home now.
So tempting to get opiates but I'm in a CA city where Fentanyl has replaced Tar and they lace roxies and other pills
with it too. I have already OD'd on Fentanyl twice so that's out.
I'm using some cannabis which helps a little cause the pain is still heavy. Real heavy.
I can walk slow, but not bend down and stuff like that.
BL has always been there for me.
Without judgment.
God less you,PO.
God bless the BL fam.