• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Ketamine advice

I did that for 4 months running last year. I'm not sure, but I think I spent about £4k between K and MDMA.
If I let go I go through a litre a week, and it would accelerate from there.

Not boasting, this isn't really a good thing, it's just what happens when I get my nose stuck in.

Urgh, think of the K crustiness! K is so bad for that on noses.

The funniest thing is the affected person is never in any state to actually notice!!!

I can't stand snorting K, im sick almost everytime. I think i'm getting soft.

50g in a week is pretty fucking nuts. It took me like 4 weeks to get through 2g lol.

But now i am k-less :(

50g in a week is pretty fucking full-on, I must say. But tolerance seems to build so ridiculously quickly to ket if you take it regularly that it doesn't really surprise me... does seem a shame to need so much though when, as whore said, folks with no/little tolerance could make that amount last months.

You greedy lil ket Oinker, you, Mr Sicky. No wonder I struggle to lay hands sometimes - it's all gone up your hooter :D.

50g in 7 days is approx. 1 gram every 3 hours and 20 minutes... and that's without sleeping.

Impressive.

1 gram every 200 minutes, that's like 200mg every 40 minutes - even snorting that it's a k-hole dose. If I'd Med that much, I'd probably now be a drooling mess with a bib at mealtimes :D

I thought 28g in 18 days was hideously excessive, but by comparison I'm a model of restraint & moderation! =D

But you think it will eventually get to the point where you need to bosh 1g in a line to even feel anything, tolerance gets so crazy.