• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Ketamine advice

^ I'd had my last couple of lines to round off the night and naatural's comment just sent me off on a brief Zappa excursion - was quite fun actually :D.

Tried K for the first real time last night, very impressed. Not quite a k-hole dosage but much better than I've done before (only 20/30mg bumps under the influence of other stuff, which left me feeling a bit wobbly.) I can definately understand why it's so popular on the dubstep scene. I turned off my trance and put mix by Benga on which felt a much better speed and level of bassyness %) I reckon I could manage some sort of bouncy dance on ket though lol, will try it a few more times before going out with it though. I saw a guy at Valve Sound System who was obviously K'd out of his face and was leaning against a speaker stack rubbing the back of his head against it, bet he had a bit of a headache the next day :! I would like to say I highly recommend the eating of flumps on Ket, it's probably the closest I've come to eating clouds ;)

I find K leaves me with a feeling of well-being and "glow" the next day which is really nice :) Can't wait to plunge into the K Hole :D Would do it this morning like but got a train to catch, actually my train is close to an hour long, hmm.....bad idea :p

I can see what you guys mean by not havng the feelings of worry or anxiety you can get on the tradtional psychedelics. Ketamine has this relaxed guiding feeling.

Glad you had fun, Ascii - it's odd but rather lovely, isn't it? :D

Just wait till you fall down your first hole - it's a whole new world :).

afterwards I always feel like I'm that little bit more wise and travelled

Would anyone be able to tell me roughly how much k i'd need to hole?
I weigh just over 10 and a half stone and have a very low tolerence - only done it once before (last night) :)

I find that 100-150mg is enough for me to hole with no tolerance, and I'm a tad heavier than you. Go for 100mg maybe and then had another 50mg 15 minutes later if it doesn't get you there. You can always add a lil more if necessary - cumulative effect.

Have fun down there :).

^ the cumulative effects of ket really fascinated me. After my first small bump I just felt a tad wonky, but after snorting bumps of similar sizes every half an hour through the night, by the end of it I was very nearly in the hole of the K ;)

^ It's how I first fell down a hole. I had little idea of what to expect from ketamine so just had a couple of normal coke-sized lines and found myself in a kind of Super Mario dreamworld, liked what was happening so had another couple of lines and fell off the face of existence for a while. Magical stuff :).

PS: Taking one big dose instead of smaller bumps for holing is best, I find. You just have to find out how big a dose you need to get you there :).

Shambles said:
Doh! Just looked at a bit of the rest of the site - New Age/2012/buy our special diet kinda thing. Though it looked a bit like bollocks :).

heh. :) I didn't mean to imply that site had good stuff on, it was more about the links that were on there regarding the side effects of Ketamine.

fastandbulbous said:
As to why some suffer and others don't, it's down to how fast each individual clears norketamine from the body. The half life varies from a few hours to several days in different people amd I'd suspect that it's the ones who take a long time to clear it that suffer from the pain due to having ket in contact with the bladder wall for several days at a time (explains why heavy users are more likely to experience the pain). If you do get the abdominal pain, it's your body telling you to stop taking any more and give it a rest for a few days.

This is all interesting stuff and partly explains why some people get it and a lot don't - even after prolonged use. Have you got any ideas if brand / preservatives make any difference?

Just as a side note, would something like Buscopan be useful in treating the cramps?

ketamine is wonderful.. with experience comes increased appreciation of different levels but also HUGE tolerance increase.. but you get more lucidity and a different thing all together.

^ Agreed - I found it took a bit of practice to get any kind of a grip on what was happening, but am actually rather fond of sub-hole doses now... although every hole is always a goal :).

7zark7 said:
heh. I didn't mean to imply that site had good stuff on, it was more about the links that were on there regarding the side effects of Ketamine.

Not convinced by their information though. It seems to be saying the opposite of all the other information out there. Or at least it's presented in a ridiculously over the top, scaremongering fashion. All a bit Reefer Madness for me.

And I can't for the life of me work out why they've picked out ketamine. The rest of the site has little or nothing about drugs and then there's a rather hysterical anti-ketamine diatribe apropos of nothing... Just struck me as odd - don't really see the connection with Mayan calandars and special diets, myself... If I were going to pick out just one drug to get in a tizz over, I very much doubt it would be ketamine as there are far more harmful substances out there.

That sounds like me with ketamine, only ketamine doesn't cause a physical dependance (thank fuck); which is why I only get some every now and again or I'd be a kabbage!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hows the n-propyl going then ?

Length of action ?

L/e/s/s i/s /m/o/r/e :)

Something like that anyway

I'm like that with k too.

Have you tried the "I'll buy a fair bit and save some money because of the way I use it" method?

I did - big, big mistake having an oz of ketamine meant that I just kept thinking,"oh there's plenty more left for later". Fast forward two and a half weeks and I'm on the verge of batshit crazy and looking at this big empty bag (as well as suffering the griping pains near the end and having really sore legs from so many IM administrations - looked like I'd had a colony of hedgehogs thrown at my thighs & arse)