• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Mephedrone Megathread: Fourth Redose

No idea, been staring out ino the street for hours with quit intense visual distortions chain smoking :(
50mg diaz stopped the OEV's but not put me to bed yet

No binge on meph again for a while me thinks, its just such good quality with no hangover (unless cained) and so so cheap its hard to resist if i had the money for decent coke to finish off a sunday with it'd be a different story but..
That was a hell of a yawn, nap time i think gotta be up soon :)

I did meph for the first time in nearly 2months on sat. Didn't really seem to work. Maybe because I bought it off a guy here for £20 a g and not online, but it just never seemed to give me as intense a rush as I remembered. Lacked any real euphoria or empathy. It didn't look like it was cut, just like powdery meph I'd had before except it didn't seem as good :| After 3 bombs I thought fuck it and took 1 and a half of the pills I had for I love techno out :\

Doubt I will be bothering again for a long time with meph. Even though I never got the good effects, the bad effects like pounding heart and sweating too much were still there.

I'm thinking of cutting back on the fleph too.

I'd pay some top dollar for some lovely coke though!!

offtopic but there's top notch coke going around here atm for the princely sum of £75/g. I'm not going to be able to afford any at that price but it's apparently fucking great.

*snip* When it comes to the end user, you'll get repress thats been stepped on about 5times to 10% (if your lucky) and pressed into a block, around £40 a g. Then you get stuff thats maybe 35-50% or so, not repressed but bashed with edgy stuff and sold for £55-60 a g. The best stuff goes from £90 a g upwards from what i've seen, that is in the north of Scotland, so its poss prices up here are a bit more. Haven't bothered with coke in months since the people with the flakes got busted. No point buying shite when you've just had the cream :\

BTW sorry if im off topic :D

Last edited by a moderator: