• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Mephedrone Megathread: Fourth Redose

in my opinion its worth trying it once if you have good self control. however if you have quite an addictive personality and could end up potentially abusing it then don't go near it

I enjoyed my first couple of tries with it but by the 3rd time i'd found it to be quite a dirty/toxic feeling high with more physical side effects than any other stimulant i've tried.

Yeah I found the first two tries unbelievable. From then on it was just a disappointment. If you can convince yourself to do it only once or twice then I’d say go for it, but otherwise proceed with caution. The problem is if you think you will be unable to get anything else to take the place of intoxicant of the weekend then you will probably keep buying into the meph habit because it is just so cheap and easy to obtain.

My friend has that bad mother fucker wallet but it seems to have been made for the US market as 20s stick out of it.

chinbar, any more details about the guy who had the heart attack? i.e. age, was he just on meph, if so how much etc?

heard several anecdotal reports of serious heart issues but nothing actually confirmed as yet.

I'm not 100% on that yet mate but I'll post all details when I find out, doesn't sound too good though.

Edit: Just had a look though this weeks local newspaper and there is nothing what so ever about it. Think I'll be calling bullshit on this one.

Last edited:
Meph's one of those things I find it hard not to read about, even when I don't want to. Still got red spots on chest/back n chest weirdness popping up from time to time, especially after using stimulants.

No idea how things are gona end with meph, it seems too much of a market-gap-replacement drug to stay around for ever, y'never know though. Better drugs exist already tho, so who knows what the future holds!

Once it's scheduled as a controlled substance it will rapidly fizzle away. I mean, to me it seems like the only reason people do it is because it's readily available and cheap since its legal in certain countries. I doubt anyone would do it over cocaine or MDMA if these substances were on a level playing field in terms of price/availability.

Is there anything that you can take to combat its vasoconstrictive properties?

I find taking vaso-dialators like cannabis & alcohol make the meph high alot more comfortable. Ofcourse, the cardiotoxic effects are still there... you just feel more comfortable as there are less body pains.

Sorry, I know advising someone to mix a cardiotoxic RC with vaso-dialators which have unresearched reactions when combined is not good HR. :\

Once it's scheduled as a controlled substance it will rapidly fizzle away. I mean, to me it seems like the only reason people do it is because it's readily available and cheap since its legal in certain countries. I doubt anyone would do it over cocaine or MDMA if these substances were on a level playing field in terms of price/availability.

You mean that nasty 10% cocaine and the fake MDMA. I'd rather pay £30 for a gram of meph than £30 for 100mg of cocaine

You mean that nasty 10% cocaine and the fake MDMA. I'd rather pay £30 for a gram of meph than £30 for 100mg of cocaine
What makes you think that dealers won't be cutting their meph once it's illegal? ;)

Course they will, i've brought from a vendor before with obviously cut meph and the shits legal

Doctor? Done waaaaay too much Meph recently...

I've recently been hittin mephedrone way too hard and had atleast over 20-30g's the past month, its all good apart from i cant get rid of the smell, its coming out of my skin, seriously, its disgusting. All my friends have noticed and nomatter how much i shower it doesnt wash off, its ridiculous, any suggestions on how to get rid of it apart from laying off the meph? and has anybody else had this problem, its not serious, just annoying.

You won't be able to do anything about it really, 20-30g is loads maybe you'd be better off just cutting the amount and you might not stink as bad.

cut out the meph you stinky bugger, your heart valves are probably thicker than spades ma's labia

Haha treacle, I'm not entirely sure whether that is sarcasm or not ;)

20-30g over ONE month?! I did 18g over a 5 month period and felt that was way too much. Got to have some respect for Meph... it's probably a lot worse for us than we think :\

As for the smell, stopping really is the only key. You take meph... you sweat it out. That's how it goes. :|

Just got a 1/2 of that blow stuff there, was fairly stuck for substances for the weekend so decided to go legal high shopping :) Pretty sure its mephedrone smells exactly like the first batch of mephedrone that I ordered online a while back, going to try it later anyway.

^^bloke i know got some of that "BLOW" from a headshop in Dublin.
he reckons its ok and he had a good time on it but think he paid 30 or 40 euro a gram.

@technocat ==was it you that had them MERCs pills a while back and said they were ok for pips.some mates got some of them last week and said they were not bad for pips.
these 1s had no ring around the logo and were big chuncky white and no breakline.