• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Mephedrone Megathread: Fourth Redose

Last weekend on a heavy session I started getting really paranoid and got strong visuals on the way home, the beginning of stim psychosis I guess but then also sleep deprivation.

By the time I got home to my house, I was tripping so much that I couldn't get my key in the lock. I'd also see and hear people in the distance then suddenly they wouldn't be there. I took about 10mg valium and it didn't do that much but when I woke up about 5 or 6 hours later the visuals had stopped.

how much did you do? ive never even been close to tripping from this stuff

how much did you do? ive never even been close to tripping from this stuff

He/she mentioned sleep deprivation too -- I think that's a big factor. I've certainly had proper trippyness (hallucinations and trippy mindfuck) on meph when I haven't slept properly for a week or so. Not fun.

Sitting with a G of meph in my room. And can't touch it cause I'm up for work at 5.30am all weekend then finish at 5pm. Brutal. Looks pretty tasty, pure white and slightly crystally. Shouldn't be to bad. I'll let you know.

He/she mentioned sleep deprivation too -- I think that's a big factor. I've certainly had proper trippyness (hallucinations and trippy mindfuck) on meph when I haven't slept properly for a week or so. Not fun.

How are things now after our conversation now?

I had that after being awake all night the slightly warped vision.. Was like I was seeing everything in diamond shaped megapixels haha! Glad I stopped meph, the stinking wallet/clothes and dodgy circulation or chest pains from sniffing weren't worth it. Was using 2-3 times a week, probably around 500mg-2g most times.

Did definately do alot more than that at Rockness though. The more you take the worse the side effects get, simple as. Can see how some people are having serious problems 20-30g in a month, its coming to a point people are doing this stuff every single day! Of course if you do 20-30g of chems in 1 month its going to fuck you up bad, especially if its meph as it def does something weird to blood circulation I'd say. The simple answer is you won't get rid of the smell unless you stop the meph, sooner the better by the sound of it man :)

Only noticed the smell tonight.... I normally don't suffer body odour but that is nasty. g.f insinuated a shower for the first time (of her insinuating on me taking a shower after drug use)(just before the smart arses comment make for)

I tend to find I don't sweat much whilst on meph, but when I go to bed I usually wake up drenched in stinky sweat The smell is so unbearable that I usually put everyihing that reeks of it through the wash straogjt away.

Does anyone out there know of any interactions with TCAs? Or has anyone taken this whilst taking a trycyclic?

And you wonder why you were tripping 8)

What makes anyone think that taking 10g of a completely unresearched drug that positively reeks of serious cardiotoxicity is anything but just plain stupid is beyond me :\

To be honest after having some decent pills recently, meph last night was ok but it really did nothing special. I still had 4 real pills (was hanging onto them untill I love techno incase I didn't get more) but after doing some meph early on in the night, I was fucked off it.. but not really much depth to it, and it really is short acting. I didn't bother redosing untill it had nearly worn off may have been something to do with it. did get eye wobbles and some pretty nice rushes. But to be honest after a few drinks and a couple of bombs I felt like it was a waste of time bothering with it, especially after not taking it for 7-8weeks. It came to about midnight and I just thought fuck it and ended up taking 1 and a half pills. Meph is cheap and the initial rush is good, but I'd far rather some nice sulphate to it even. Its just too short acting and lacks the real depth. A half g of meph doesn't last as long as 125mg of MDMA even.

Maybe the stuff I got last night was just shit, didn't seem anywhere near the crystally stuff I used to get. Had me sweating so badly aswell and never seemed to give me any come up, really doubt I'll bother again anytime soon. Should of just had the pills to start with. Rant over!

By the time I got home to my house, I was tripping so much that I couldn't get my key in the lock. I'd also see and hear people in the distance then suddenly they wouldn't be there. I took about 10mg valium and it didn't do that much but when I woke up about 5 or 6 hours later the visuals had stopped.

That exact thing happened to me as I was walking home on the tail end of a very heavy coke/mdma/weed binge. The people in the distance appearing then disappearing freaked me the fuck out and put me off coke for life!

^^bloke i know got some of that "BLOW" from a headshop in Dublin.
he reckons its ok and he had a good time on it but think he paid 30 or 40 euro a gram.

I picked up some of that on Friday as another order was a bit tardy in arriving and I needed some for a long planned night out.

It's meph alright, very powdery and didn't seem as effective when snorted as the crystalline stuff I've got elsewhere. Was pretty good when bombed though. Expensive at €40 for a gram, I would consider buying this stuff for emergencies only.

^sell it at like 25/g at my local headshop

Been binging on the purest of the pure (best i've ever had a reckon) since friday felt fine, on it now and feel good

mixing x amount in pure range juice you cant taste it and works really well

mm celebrate my new job or however i rationalized it to myself. crazy party sat/sunday morning by which time sleep depreivation had started getting me really paranoid, 'he most be undercover police' they're going to try and rob me tensing myself for a fight and the likes. Alright OEV's and danced for hours though, meph and k only i think not even drinking slept like a log when i got home. stupid doses of meph though, & before people say slow down end of the day i know the known risks and i'll take them as they come. Dont think i'll dose again tonight though

Havnt had a blowout for a while, might still be buzzing but it relaxes me enoug ht ogo to bed, doint o'l have more romorrow to prove that i can gp without it under my nose (plus work tues)

Is it just becaus I am fucked or does Link's post make no sence?