Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Mephedrone Megathread - Second Line

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baron_Greenbck

Bluelighter
I'm actually beginning to find it quite a boring substance. It's absolutely useless for getting anything done, even tidying the house, because my attention is constantly flitting from one thing to the next, right now I have a dozen tabs open in my browser and I'm carrying on conversations online with half a dozen different people for example and just cycling between all of them. It's taken me 20 minutes to write this so far.

I find it really difficult to find good music to go with it, I'm constantly changing the tunes, or listening to a mix and suddenly notice that the tune on is annoying the shit out of me and find myself thinking that the guy who produced it must be a total dickhead to make something so irritating.

I don't feel much of a euphoria from it anymore, it's more like a mild speedy buzz that makes me very chatty, confident in the validity of my point of view, very sociable and perhaps a bit too honest. I've actually had a couple of evenings on it where I've become quite morose and focusing on all the bad things in my life, allthough admittedly that did leave me with the seeds of a new willingness to tackle some of those problems and explore new approaches to dealing with them - which I suppose is a positive outcome.

Oh yeah and the crystally batch, definately smells of solvent when freshly opened, but it's not the same as the fishy smelling stuff I was getting months ago. It's more like a sharp, vinegary smell. The stuff I got recently has been making my nose sting and my eyes water and had me mouthing swearwords under mybreath after doing a line, and for the first time ever with mephedrone from any vendor I had a quite dramatic nosebleed last night and woke up with both nostrils choked up with dried blood. Lovely.

I'm tempted to compare the whole experience to having a new sexual relationship with someone which is great fun for a while until you get to know the person and realise they are actually dull, facetious, petty, dishonest and ugly on the inside, and even though the sex is good it's outweighed by the intolerability of their shitty personality so to rid yourself of guilt by doing the right thing, you're compelled to end the relationship.

wee addendum I have to get off my chest

I absolutely fucking hate the insidious way it can make me feel as though I'm being perfectly rational when I make arrangements with friends, such as meeting them tomorrow, doing x y z for them at so and so time. Then I wake up the next day, often after having just 3 or 4 hours sleep, feeling ill, antisocial and with an intense desire to be alone. I have let down a friend 3 times in a row now as a direct result of this, infact I've let down several other people aswell, and I fucking hate myself for it.

I whole heartedly agree with this, great post!!! ;)

I think if you abuse it too often then obviously the times you do it you will not feel the same euphoria. Disagree with the thing about music, it gives me the same feeling of wanting to dance like MDMA on the initial peak from the meph. Also seem to have no problem with finding tunes or not being able to relax enough to play them through, maybe you should try smoking some weed with it ceres? Always go well together for me. As do meph and drink, that seems the only time i get rough off the stuff is if i drink alot on it and snort alot :D Redosing becomes ineffective after about 2 x 250mg bombs, after that it needs to be snorted really to bring you back up! Definately not good for the nose though, it burns like hell for about 30seconds then its fine but the next day my nose just wont stop running 8) should really just leave it after the first two bombs i suppose, but i actually enjoy the buzz from sniffing the stuff after the burning sensation goes away. lol

Overall i think the meph i get is great, good fun.. good for having long heart to heart chats etc. Definately better feeling when you dont go overboard with the stuff though. Far preffer meph to the m1 now though, i can sleep after taking the meph, its not too fiendish (i find the m1 i end up taking silly amounts) and it actually stands on its own and is not just a pishy imitation drug like methylone is to mdma. The meph gives you euphoria and empathy. Methylone seemed to give me all the symptoms, eye wobbles, jittery jaw, limp dick etc but lacked any real buzz - euphoria empathy etc! And not to mention best of all you can still get it up on the meph =D

Last edited:
hi again.
im the older guy (44) - previously had a heart attack 5 yrs ago - did M about seven times, five in quick succession, week after the other, earlier in the year. Around 200mg - 300mg each time.

No two ways about it made me feel distinctly odd for around six weeks afterwards.

Tiredness in the main...

Did some MDMA three weeks ago, no ill effects ~ 200mg I'd say. Been in the gym/football pitch recently, feel quite good, but took a while to get back to feeling chipper.

The connections between M and heart issues means I'm not taking it again.

I'm out.

Was on the meph again last night. Something really strange happened, had been out all night at a mates, few beers and weed etc. Started on the meph about 9, did about 3 x 250mg bombs and a few lines until about 7am when we ran out.. Went home at about 10am, had more so we got another gram out and split it into 250 mg piles, everyone bombed about 200mg of each pile then straight after bombing, sniffed a line.. Well it was INTENSE! Everyone had eye wobbles, warm rushes, loving the music, but sooo strong! None of the bombs earlier did nearly this much and they were bigger. The effects would have been comparable with taking 250mg MDMA, just absolutely floored! I was up one minute, then the next i'd be flat out on the bed because the rushes were so intense!!! Everyone else was the same aswell, and agreed that it had done alot more damage than it had the previous night or even any other time we had done it.

So what i want to know is why did it hit so hard then? Im not complaining because it was great, the rushes were amazing %) the only thing i could think may have caused it was that we had been taking it all night then stopped for a few hours, then maybe when we started again it brought us back up from all we had taken the previous night aswell? It was damn good anyway, although must admit feeling rather fucked today :\

so the crystal batch is this harder to find than the fluffier soft stuff,And are they both mep ? sounds like you have crystal mdma??

No its off one supplier which just happens to be alot cleaner and stronger than most of the other uk ones! I've had the same crystally batch before and done it loads of times before, but this time it just seemed to hit me so much harder than it has done before! :D

Did you eat before you went out? Maybe it's as simple as empty stomach?

Would be good if we knew more about how this stuff was metabolised. The times I've had it, it's pretty much worn off 12 hours later, but I expect it stays in your system for a while (given the way the world smells of meph for days afterwards!!) -- so maybe it did stack with the stuff you had before.

Sounds good though! Maybe one of the "curses" of this stuff.... that you can keep taking it and get just as fucked. Epic binge potential!

I only tried it once and snorted about 100mg and really i made me feel awkward, cold and on edge. It felt like an anxious MDMA come-up then nothing even happened. I don't know if i even want to try it again cause i hate that feeling.

Mephedrone

Hey peeps, went out last night clubbing and my mate and I took 4 doses of meph over the course of the evening, had a great night. Very little jaw clench, but the alcohol combined has left me with a something of a hangover/headache..lol

Weird thing for me, is that my top lip has swollen like angelina jolie's !
I've never experienced that before on any drug. Any ideas why?
Tongue isn't chewed, neither is the inside of my mouth.
I'm thinking it might have something to do with the lemons that were stuffed in all of my budweiser and coronas...but this is weird.

Yeah, that is a bit weird. I don't chew my mouth up that much on mephedrone - but I do lick my lips A LOT! I'd guess it's probably just a bit sore from over-licking!

Or, you could blame it on the lemons ;)

I probably was unknowingly licking my lips a lot, but I hadn't realisd that could cause this.
I'm a bloke, and I've got a trout pout. Not a good combo. Imagine pete burns without his make up, well thats me (well, sort of, you get the picture)
I really hope it clears up before I go back to work on Tuesday !

Never had swollen lips but often chewed my gums / cheeks so much they swelled up for a few days,! Try explaining that too folk, especially parents, go out fine come back 2 days later in a state and with hamster cheeks. :\

The better stuff wont make you chew your lips. And isnt half as painful to snort either as it doesnt smell like kippers, or burnt circuit boards like some of the other poorly made batches do! :\

Another thing, my mate had never tried meph before. He has had pure mdma before, as I have. He thought the meph was more intense than pure mdma, but it seems to be different for different people.
Many many moons ago I acquired about 30 grams of ultra pure material (don't ask).
Over the course of a few years I took the lot of it, and lost the magic, as one does (nothing I'm proud of, I can assure you).
Anyhow, meph is weird in that it seems like its a bit like starting all over again with e.
I just worry about how fooked I'll be when I eventually "lose the magic" with meph (assuming its possible), for that reason I don't think I'll be taking it too many times.
I already have floaters in my vision, and mild hppd symptoms from taking e.
The trouble with meph, as with e, is that its so much damn fun that its difficult to know when to stop :(

I probably was unknowingly licking my lips a lot, but I hadn't realisd that could cause this.
I'm a bloke, and I've got a trout pout. Not a good combo. Imagine pete burns without his make up, well thats me (well, sort of, you get the picture)
I really hope it clears up before I go back to work on Tuesday !

Indeedy. I lick the crap out of my lips but they've never actually swollen up.... but that's the only thing I can think of.

Heheh @ Pete Burns. You poor thing! Try putting some ice on them? Might do something....
Work... it's hard to know what'll go down better: "I did some drugs at the weekend" or "collagen, dahhhrling". Anyway, sure it'll go down by then - plus it's probably not as noticeable as you think it is. I think I look like my face is on sideways after a heavy night, but apparently I just look "a bit pale".

Another thing, my mate had never tried meph before. He has had pure mdma before, as I have. He thought the meph was more intense than pure mdma, but it seems to be different for different people.
Many many moons ago I acquired about 30 grams of ultra pure material (don't ask).
Over the course of a few years I took the lot of it, and lost the magic, as one does (nothing I'm proud of, I can assure you).
Anyhow, meph is weird in that it seems like its a bit like starting all over again with e.
I just worry about how fooked I'll be when I eventually "lose the magic" with meph (assuming its possible), for that reason I don't think I'll be taking it too many times.
I already have floaters in my vision, and mild hppd symptoms from taking e.
The trouble with meph, as with e, is that its so much damn fun that its difficult to know when to stop :(

Indeed... I'm not sure if you 'lose the magic' with meph. Some people say yes, some say no. I guess only time will tell.
FWIW, I never went mad with mdma. I have never been able to get hold of it reliably, so have had long breaks and many years of none at all. I still lost the magic though. I love the stuff and I always have an amazing time, but it's not like those first times. So don't beat yourself up if you think overindulging lead to magic loss. Think it's just one of those sad facts of life :(

My mephedrone test subject has arrived :). As I stated before in the previous thread a friend wants to try it out but has not read anything about it ( especially the heart related issues). Time to see if it is a placebo effect ( upon having read about it beforehand) or...

Status
Not open for further replies.