European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Mephedrone Megathread - Second Line

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just because you can cane it for longer than MD it doesn't mean its more addictive/moreish, i reckon its more to do with your attitude towards the drug.

We're all different though and i'm generally not that into stims so it may be why i found it easier to control myself on it.

Nevertheless, glad you've managed to stop taking it, take care of yourself :)

Yeah i'm much better thanks :), discolourings faded and feel pretty much fine now but i'm staying away from meph for the time being. I still think its batch/impurity related too as none of the 'crystally batches' gaves me this side effect even when cained in big quantities

Glad you're getting on better. Hadn't you been taking meph almost continually for quite some time? If so I think it's entirely possible that the scale and longevity of the use had much more to do with odd reactions than impurities and I hope you give meph a wide birth for a looong time. <3

My heart went apeshit as I was coming up, was beating out of my chest more than any stim has ever done, but it seemed to go back to normal once it'd kicked in properly.

Just want to say "thanks!" to the person who posted those vasoconstriction pictures. I wouldn't have thought anything about the pain in my leg and subsequently got it checked out had I not seen those.

Great drug that's all to easily - due to price and stupidity - being abused.

Enjoyed this compound for the first time the other night after having a few beers. My dosage was around the 300mg (oral) mark as me and friends purchased just a gram to try, initially snorting a small line each to test the product which did not quite harbour any interesting results.

Initially I found coming up very quick probably about 10 minutes at the most (I did have an empty stomach mind you). At this stage what I was feeling was identical to what I would feel from some good quality MDMA, but the difference with this was that I was able to keep still and relaxed without that heavy anxiety I often experience with MDMA. When I hit peak I have difficulty distinguishing the difference between this and MDMA. I remember music sounding as if it was fresh, songs that I have heard time and time again to have another dimension and it was as if I had never heard them before. I remember lying on my mates kitchen floor feeling absolutely content and comfortable but without my head being up my arse. I also remember having an in depth discussion with my 2 best friends about music which felt really worthwhile and meaningful. During the comedown which came on pretty quick (say an hour and a half) I did start to feel anxious, similar to when I am coming down from cocaine but without the urge to take more (I would have taken more though, having had some) which I found not too unpleasant but I did feel rather uncomfortable with myself at this stage. Finally after about another hour had past I felt like I was getting back to normal and with a few more Kronenbourgs I was nearly ready for bed.

I wish I hadn't have drank beforehand so I could have had a true experience. Not to worry though as this stuff is in as much abundance as most of us want it to be :) It was only until afterward with a clear head I could really tell the difference between this and MDMA, next on my list to try is Methylone.

Nice report.

Agree with you regarding the lack of anxiety on the come-up. Methylone provokes a more MDMA-like anxiety in me.

Does anybody know the score with re-dosing? As in when I start to come down and re-dose again (say another 250mg bomb) will I hit the same peak as before? or is it similar to MDMA in which once you come down you have no chance of getting back up there? Not 100% sure how this drug affects serotonin levels although I am guessing in terms of molecular structure and the effect it gives that it is very similar to MDMA in the way it affects your serotonin levels. Just to clarify?

Anyone worried about the vasoconstriction, would I be right in saying asprin would be a good thing to take with mepohedrone. Asprin of course opens up the blood vessels, also drinking water taking fish oil and not caning the fags would be a good idea

What concerns me is that whatever meph did to me (vasoconstriction or not) it doesn't seem to be going anywhere. The fact that its only my knees and not the outer extremities makes me think thats its more complex than simple vasoconstriction, usual vasoconstriction (I think) is first apparent in the feet, hands or lips. Not the knees.

Anyone know if theres anything unique in the knees and not other bodily joints that could warrant this particular effect in this one area but not others?

^ do you still have symptoms? how long ago and how much meph did u cain?

Yeah my knees have been weirdly colored ever since my binge, but they really vary from day to day. Some days they are fine, some days people look at me as if I've inherited knees from a smurf. The pic on the previous page is an average day. Definately get worse whenever I use any stimulants. Definately only started after the binge though.

Its been six months since I touched meph now. At the time, I had done about 5grams in a month or so, then went crazy and did like 10g in a week. And the discoloration issues started after the final night when I went to hospital thinking I was dying after seeing how purple some areas of my body were going. The first thing I noticed were bright red hands and a red rash, then the various purple joints. All symptoms faded quite quikly (24 hours), but the knees in particular seem to have been odd ever since.

Shiiit man just seen the state of your legs, dam bruh thats fucked up. Hope it heals up ok man

Yeah I hope so too.

I've spoken to several doctors about it and they all seem quite unconcerned with it, which is quite re-assuring to me that its not a really serious side effect. But none of them know about meph, and I get the feeling that none of them really know whats caused it or how to improve it. So I'm still slightly concerned that it doesn't seem to be going anywhere.

Gonna try to quit smoking, excersise more, eat healthily and stop using drugs for a few months to see if this makes any difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.