European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Mephedrone Megathread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Theres never been any probs with the one i've been using. Always the crystally batch of meph they have and both his M1 and meph are better than any stuff i've seen of the other places! I notice the meph from other places had a horrible smell to it whereas i dont really mind the smell of the crystally stuff too much ;)

If memory serves, somebody mentioned recently that there was a big batch of bad meph that most of the UK vendors were sold that was so bad that some are refusing to sell it on and are waiting till a new batch becomes available. There are other batches (seemingly the smelly ones) that are bad but not so bad and there's clean stuff that has little to no odour and is fine. Or as fine as any RC which seems to have such a strong likelihood of being fairly toxic is :)

^^ The stuff i get always stinks and is always good.. it smells like a stinky more nice and sweet smelling mdma..

i guess there's no such thing as bad publicity then... stuff flying off the shelves quicker than a 2 for 1 offer at toss-cos.

I meant bad as in having more of the negative effects but still very effective, Rickolas. Slightly dodgy "almost there" synth apparently. Admittedly this was mentioned by a vendor who may have had a vested interest... but the vendor in question has excellent product and it doesn't smell.

How many times have you done the mephedrone Shambles? I've had it off most of the u.k vendors and never came across any that didnt smell. The cleanest, strongest and least smelly stuff is the crystally batch, no doubt. :D

That's interesting. The whole crystally/not-crystally stuff too..... one of the advantages of this stuff over pills/mdma *should be* that you're sure what you're getting. With these different types and bad batches floating around... it's a bit weird and worrying. The stuff I smells strongly, but it's not *bad*. Sort of.... maybe very strong vanilla?

I'm on my second real time on this stuff tonight. Took more in one go than the last time (still not leaving a dent in the 2g bag - I think about 100mg) It's great - the euphoria at the beginning was GREEEAT!! As good as the first time (but the first time surprised me, so not as "wow" this time). I wish I had a set of scales so I knew how much I was doing. I'd guessed ~250mg originally, but obviously that'd be a quarter of a 2g bag, and it's nowhere near that. I guess I'm fairly slim, female (maybe girls can't handle their drugs), and don't have tolerances to any similar drugs (mdma maybe, but I think that's just "where's the magic gone" tolerance, not real I-have-to-take-a-lot tolerance)....

Although at one point, it got a bit "too much". I felt good, but crazy eye wiggles, bit of dizziness, and generally a slightly unpleasant rush. Since I knew the euphoric high doesn't last that long, I went with it in a "yay, I'm totally munted" way. But yet again, I'm going to say probably best to steer clear of this if you have anxiety issues. I was going to say "get hold of some mdma instead"... but if it was that easy, I'd be on that! I guess it's a matter of finding the right dose - I could definitely have taken less this time.

I redosed this time (another bomb of about the same size) and I'm waiting to see if it reproduces the euphoric effect. It's be nice if it did :) It was a planned redose.... I don't seem to have the fiending problem.

I'm at risk of going into one of my meph-induced rambles!! Definitely do this with friends and people to chat to if you can. I don't feel like I *need* to talk to someone (I was worried about that) but it'd be nice. Instead of posting on forums cos you're the only people I have to talk to.

I'm gonna go check out the "I'm fucked" thread. Hope you're all have a lovely time too :)

Last edited:
^ Haha sounds familiar ;) Its really hard to stop talking when im on the meph, everything just seems to pour out! Probably speak more shite on the meph than on MDMA. still not as good though.

How many times have you done the mephedrone Shambles? I've had it off most of the u.k vendors and never came across any that didnt smell. The cleanest, strongest and least smelly stuff is the crystally batch, no doubt. :D

I've never bought meph from a UK vendor. The stuff I had was white powder with no strong scent, very clean feeling - no chest discomfort, and very calm yet stimulating. Bit like good MDMA but much shorter-acting. No comedown whatsoever. Got some more coming soon :)

I'm actually beginning to find it quite a boring substance. It's absolutely useless for getting anything done, even tidying the house, because my attention is constantly flitting from one thing to the next, right now I have a dozen tabs open in my browser and I'm carrying on conversations online with half a dozen different people for example and just cycling between all of them. It's taken me 20 minutes to write this so far.

I find it really difficult to find good music to go with it, I'm constantly changing the tunes, or listening to a mix and suddenly notice that the tune on is annoying the shit out of me and find myself thinking that the guy who produced it must be a total dickhead to make something so irritating.

I don't feel much of a euphoria from it anymore, it's more like a mild speedy buzz that makes me very chatty, confident in the validity of my point of view, very sociable and perhaps a bit too honest. I've actually had a couple of evenings on it where I've become quite morose and focusing on all the bad things in my life, allthough admittedly that did leave me with the seeds of a new willingness to tackle some of those problems and explore new approaches to dealing with them - which I suppose is a positive outcome.

Oh yeah and the crystally batch, definately smells of solvent when freshly opened, but it's not the same as the fishy smelling stuff I was getting months ago. It's more like a sharp, vinegary smell. The stuff I got recently has been making my nose sting and my eyes water and had me mouthing swearwords under mybreath after doing a line, and for the first time ever with mephedrone from any vendor I had a quite dramatic nosebleed last night and woke up with both nostrils choked up with dried blood. Lovely.

I'm tempted to compare the whole experience to having a new sexual relationship with someone which is great fun for a while until you get to know the person and realise they are actually dull, facetious, petty, dishonest and ugly on the inside, and even though the sex is good it's outweighed by the intolerability of their shitty personality so to rid yourself of guilt by doing the right thing, you're compelled to end the relationship.

wee addendum I have to get off my chest

I absolutely fucking hate the insidious way it can make me feel as though I'm being perfectly rational when I make arrangements with friends, such as meeting them tomorrow, doing x y z for them at so and so time. Then I wake up the next day, often after having just 3 or 4 hours sleep, feeling ill, antisocial and with an intense desire to be alone. I have let down a friend 3 times in a row now as a direct result of this, infact I've let down several other people aswell, and I fucking hate myself for it.

loving this post Ceres, you sum up perfectly everything that is bad and yet good about this RC. It needs to be treated with caution and respect, i guess it's like most new relationships or drugs... until you find what suits. Love, loath, respect, tolerate... Either way, neither are compensation for your own self awareness which you obviously have an abundance of.

[edited to add]
Ceres - if you fancy a chat to a rambly person with similar views on meph, would you like to chat on MSN or similar? I tried PMing you, but apparently I haven't made enough posts yet. Think you've gone to bed anyway.... maybe chatting random shite to each othe will prevent us from bothering our real-life friends :)

I'm actually beginning to find it quite a boring substance. It's absolutely useless for getting anything done, even tidying the house, because my attention is constantly flitting from one thing to the next, right now I have a dozen tabs open in my browser and I'm carrying on conversations online with half a dozen different people for example and just cycling between all of them. It's taken me 20 minutes to write this so far.

I find it really difficult to find good music to go with it, I'm constantly changing the tunes, or listening to a mix and suddenly notice that the tune on is annoying the shit out of me and find myself thinking that the guy who produced it must be a total dickhead to make something so irritating.

Yeh - I did a couple of small lines last weekend - thought it might make tidying more fun. It didn't - it's exactly as you say - flitting too much to really get anything done. Was just frustrating. The more I pushed myself to get on with my day and not just mong chatting on the net, the more it did my head in. Ended up feeling pretty crap. But I didn't do much, so didn't have to suffer for it after.

I don't feel much of a euphoria from it anymore, it's more like a mild speedy buzz that makes me very chatty, confident in the validity of my point of view, very sociable and perhaps a bit too honest. I've actually had a couple of evenings on it where I've become quite morose and focusing on all the bad things in my life, allthough admittedly that did leave me with the seeds of a new willingness to tackle some of those problems and explore new approaches to dealing with them - which I suppose is a positive outcome.

That's useful info. I thought the 'mdma with the magic back' badge couldn't possibly be deserved. That'd be way too good to be true!
Sounds like you've been doing it quite often though?

[ Oh yeah and the crystally batch, definately smells of solvent when freshly opened, but it's not the same as the fishy smelling stuff I was getting months ago. It's more like a sharp, vinegary smell. The stuff I got recently has been making my nose sting and my eyes water and had me mouthing swearwords under mybreath after doing a line, and for the first time ever with mephedrone from any vendor I had a quite dramatic nosebleed last night and woke up with both nostrils choked up with dried blood. Lovely.

Ugh :( That's horrible. The stuff I have does make my eyes mist up a bit... and is reasonably painful, but not swearing out loud painful (I'm quite a wimp). I really really wish there were so many different varieties of this stuff.

wee addendum I have to get off my chest

I absolutely fucking hate the insidious way it can make me feel as though I'm being perfectly rational when I make arrangements with friends, such as meeting them tomorrow, doing x y z for them at so and so time. Then I wake up the next day, often after having just 3 or 4 hours sleep, feeling ill, antisocial and with an intense desire to be alone. I have let down a friend 3 times in a row now as a direct result of this, infact I've let down several other people aswell, and I fucking hate myself for it.

Summary of my below meph-induced-ramble:
I know how you feel. You have valid reasons to feel bad, but I am sure that meph has a big effect on how you feel about stuff you did when you were fucked. Worse than MDMA imo, but in the same kinda "arrrrrrrg" way.

Yeah, I know this feeling too. The *perfect rationality* of it..... you're so clear headed, you know what you're doing, of course you'd like to see them, yay. Dragged on into the next day for me too, where I went and grovelled for something that was really not my fault.

It's not all real though. I chatted with a friend who I hadn't spoken to in quite a while. Yes, I was *way too honest*. She doesn't care, no harm was done, all's good. But I CRINGE whenever I think of our 5 minute chat. Like I did something terrible. Ok, I told her I was fucked, so she probably knew that the only reason I was talking to her was cos I'd talk to anyone.
My point is that it was a perfectly pleasant msn chat with a girl I'll probably never see again, and it made me feel like SHIT. So... sure, you feel crap for letting your friends down, but remember that it's partly the drugs to blame (for the bad feeling - obviously getting no sleep and feeling shite is....)

Last edited:
I've been 'lurking' around this thread for a while, finally tried mephedrone so can finally give a constructive post:

Took 1xBL orally, euphoria peaked about 40mins after consuming; very nice feeling :)
It soon went though, so I took another BL roughly 1.5 hours after the first. The euphoria was even more intense and lasted la 'lil longer.

Also experienced:
- Very slight gurning
- Blurry vision on the second, more intense peak
- Heavy head afterwards (no headache, but just felt a bit weird)
- Appetite came back fairly quickly
- occasionally (during the high) I felt some pressure around my chest, it wasn't painful and did not linger so I'm not worried
- Heart rate still seemed higher than normal and only seemed to go back to normal several hours since the last BL. But (as others have pointed out) I read about increased heart rate before I took it so it might just be in my head that it is higher.

I can see why people can bindge on this substance, I only ordered a small amount to test it, but when I order a larger amount I think I will let a friend look after it just in case! I also put my mobile away to prevent any verbal-diaorehea...

Sounds like you had a good time :) With a fast recovery too, nice!

I have done ok on ignoring the urges to have more.... though it's tempting, it's not _that_ morning for me.

The talking to friends thing though - hell yes, mobile away and out of sight!! What Ceres said is exactly right - the way it makes you feel like you're being completely rational is really quite difficult if you interact with other people.... too many possible instances of "I will make a rational decision to tell this people this". Like has been said - too much honesty ensues. I think it's a sweet and nice quality - but it is a problem for people who do it on their own at home... I guess with friends around you'd have no urge to pick up the phone.

Are you guys spacing it out at all? You can't can meph day in day out and expect the same result. I remember reading that it helps release serotonin and not only dopamine so you have two give your body breaks to replenish the serotonin.

Its my second favourite party drug (why after mdma of course), i find it particularly suitable when one has to be around sober people since it isnt too overpowering compared to mdma and gurning can be tamed with a righteous dose of Mg (strangely citrate never did much but amino acid mg complex does wonders).

I hear all this talk about possible heart issues, but neither myself nor mates of mine ever experienced any of those ill effects. That said, I firmly believe it is to be used with extreme caution, like any other psychotropic substance, especially an RC, if not more so.

As a side note, Mr. Postman, where art thou ? =D

Are you guys spacing it out at all? You can't can meph day in day out and expect the same result. I remember reading that it helps release serotonin and not only dopamine so you have two give your body breaks to replenish the serotonin.

Aye - I think longer breaks would be a good idea. I think I'll apply the same rules as I do for MDMA:
- Takes me about a week to fully recover
- If I did it every week I'd always be recovering and never just feel normal
- If I did it every fortnight I'd spend 50% of my time recovering. Still seems too much

I've basically been doing it every weekend (well, MDMA last week, but similar enough) for 3 weeks. I'm going to try to take a break of at least 3 weeks... at least then it's a novelty then recovery thing, not a constant cycle. Course, I have no self control and I'll probably be back tomorrow! No - really - I think being stupid with stuff like this and doing it too often 'ruins it for the rest of you'. Anyway - I'll enjoy it more if it's less often. [edit] Just been browsing around here and saw that it supposedly takes 2 weeks to properly recover (serotonin) after MDMA. Since Mephedrone is also a serotonin thingy, I think I'll up my down-time to a month. Right now I feel pretty wiped out. I feel good, not comedowny, but my back, neck, shoulders all ache. I get the same feeling after MDMA - "I feel happy but wiped, and just want to be nice to my poor debilitated body for a while".

Purple knees not as bad this time. My hands look a bit funny though. Red at the fingertips and they were looking a bit bruised earlier. Circulation shite. Please think carefully and research lots if you have existing circulatory problems before going near this stuff!

Don't yell at me for doing too much too often. I am feeling feeble and fragile. Time for a cup o tea.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.