European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Mephedrone Megathread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, it was a test off my psychiatric nurse, i get them regularly. I was sure id pass it, "cathinones" not being a class of drugs they test for, but i came back positive for amphetamines, probably the closest drug to the Cathinones. So people who are subject to drug tests at work or whatever dont be so sure you'll pass because you only took legal highs at the weekend.

*snip*

By the way, im not touching the shit again. Im bad as a dog off it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I will be soon :D just got 20gs of the crystally meph today. Should be getting a new testing kit in the next few days too.. pretty sure it will turn yellow, im sure i heard someone on here say that before

Last edited:
That is intruiging. Has anyone tested a known sample of 4-mmc with marquis reagent - and has anyone tested this "crystally batch" with it?

Thing is it defo didnt feel like phet, it was just potent Meph, no real comedown, unless you do it day after day and sleepings easy after its worn off (say 2 hours after last line) unlike with phet.

Thing is it defo didnt feel like phet, it was just potent Meph, no real comedown, unless you do it day after day and sleepings easy after its worn off (say 2 hours after last line) unlike with phet.

Yea I have been sampling some of that batch this afternoon and it is nothing like speed atall, wears off quickly as usual. Would still be interested to see the marquis test comparison. With this stuff getting so popular and people even flogging it to people as if it was coke it would be nice to know a definitive test + then see just how pure what is already being sold online is.

I think you'd have to be a pretty cynical cunt to start punting 4-mmc to random people just for the sake of a quick profit. Probably won't be long until someone gets seriously damaged or worse if it's getting that widespread :/

Although legal, it may be best to exercise a lil caution talking about dealing of meph and M1. There's probably a reason why it's sold specifically "Not for human consumption" - like in case somebody drops dead on it.

By the way, im not touching the shit again. Im bad as a dog off it.[/QUOTE]

Baron, what do you mean when you say you are bad as a dog off it?

I tried Methylone, the high is ok for an hour or so but then I just feel wired for hours and hours after and cannot sleep that night even if my last dose was 4PM, lol. Hungover next day too.

The fast wearing off and ability to sleep and no hangover of Meph appeals to me.

A friend of mine is visiting this weekend and he is going to try meph. I have not told him about the after effects some of us have felt and would like to see how he reacts the following day. If he mentions the word heart to me then it is bye bye meph for and will put the issue of placebo at rest.

It would be intersting if anyone else could do the same. I read about the heart issues before I tried meph and beleive that there is a possibility that the heart issues could be placebo.

I've read all the heart stories and was well wary of meph. Must admit I had no issues at all - nice clean high, no fiending, no comedown. Does seem to vary hugely from one person to the next - methylone too for that matter. Pretty sure there's a few different batches around and some seem to cause worse side-effects than others.

With methylone I deff had no issues. With meph, I could, maybe not, have felt my heart a bit "off". Could be placebo about reading it beforehand.

I remember reading some post of your's Shambles about no comedowns on mdma. I am in the same boat. Guess everyone's bassline is different so no comedowns from meph or methylone either.

Though still can't wait to see how my m8 reacts. He is very healthy and has been on/off coke for years so perfect for results.

Yeah, will be interesting to see what he makes of it with no preconceptions, Ghost. Methylone left me feeling like shit the next day, incidentally - crazy heart arrhythmia, wired and fiending to fuck, feeling like I'd been stabbed in the kidneys. Meph was the complete opposite.

My 2 cents a couple of weeks after....

This stuff did have a comedown for me. I felt pretty depressed the week after (Monday I felt crap, after about 300mg stuff on Friday). On average, probably about the same as from md - have definitely had worse comedowns.

I did a little more about a week after. A little being a couple of lines, probably less than 100mg total. Made me feel a bit speedy but else good. Slight anxiety for the rest of the day :( I'm thinking it's better to do a reasonably large dose (I had a GREAT time on about 300mg).

I didn't have any of the heart stuff or chest pain after either, even though I'd read about it beforehand. I did get the purple blotches thing. Didn't care AT ALL at the time (too happy!) but freaked out the next day.

From reading around, there are a few reports of people going to hospital because of the blotchy purple veiny thing. Doesn't look like anyone needed any treatment though. I guess that's a panic/anxiety thing.

I dont remember getting the purple vein thing, I never looked. Interested to see if I do though the next time I get some Meph.

I remember reading something in the news not that long ago about cases of methemoglobinemia occuring in glasgow for the first time, among "coke" users, and it made me wonder if that could be anything to do with mephedrone starting to be sold "on the streets".

I've used it quite frequently and haven't noticed any cardio/vascular side effects other than what you would expect from that level of stimulation.

One user said: "I did eight grams of meph over the weekend. My heart is still beating strangely and my mouth has all the skin peeled off on the inside."

i found this quote on a website about mephedrone i mean wtf this person must be seriously lacking in grey matter and its complete ejits like this that are gona fuck up and die and ruin it for everyone else

One user said: "I did eight grams of meph over the weekend. My heart is still beating strangely and my mouth has all the skin peeled off on the inside."

i found this quote on a website about mephedrone i mean wtf this person must be seriously lacking in grey matter and its complete ejits like this that are gona fuck up and die and ruin it for everyone else

Agreed. 8 Grams? Fucking hell.

8 grams in one night. I think that is just dicksizing. This is a stim. Imagine someone with a very low coke tolerance doing 5 gs in a night. How would their body react? 8) Sad thing is some ignorant kid might read it and think it's ok and try the same.

8 grams of any drug in one session absolute stupidity. I didn't find meph to be that fiendish at all. Dusted a gram between 3 people and that was that. I don't want to imagine the state you'd be in after 8 :\

That person is in dire need of some education.

8grams of meph is ridiculous. Most i've ever done in one night is a gram and i thought i was bad! 8) lol

Thought I would share this as I found it refreshing.
Was going to order a gram of Meph but one place is out of stock at the moment another replied with the following when I asked if they had any in stock.

"I'm afraid not, I don't expect we will for 2months+. I hope we can do business in future and advise that you take caution when buying Mephedrone and Methylone at the current time due to the amount of bad product that seems to have been supplied to a number of retailers recently. I personally have come across both EU and Chinese produced compounds which I simply cannot sell because they are, to be frank, shit! Some that we were supplied, from a company supposedly one of the most reputable and that we have never had problems with before, does not even seem to be what it is supposed to..."

Got to admire his integrity as he could just sell it on, would probably lose customers though.

This drugs lark is pretty hit and miss, RC or illegals :)

Status
Not open for further replies.