European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Mephedrone Megathread

Status
Not open for further replies.
They're testing it by injection? I definately agree they are both bad for you, but compared with the quality of the coke and E's these days, with the cuts they're putting in coke and all the pills being mcpp or pips shite i'd say people are much better taking the meph or m1 than any street drugs at the moment. The methylone probably is less toxic i'd say but it depends because if your going to end up taking alot more its not worth it.

They're testing it by injection?

No it's just that methcathinone has been a drug of abuse in russia for years and has resulted in lots of people getting addicted to IV'ing it. There are already anectdotal reports of IV use of 4-methylmethcathinone in the UK.

glad to say IV is a road ill never go down with my drug use. im too clumsy to go shoving needles in myself. it would most definitely end in disaster.

so i overdone it a bit, liked it tho took it a bit further, didnt overly abuse but defianately shouldnt have put that in my body, my heart feels a lil tight still. i think i getting paranoid.

Just went to order another 2G's for this weekend as my mate is flying from Denmark to visit for a few days. Apparently my UK guy is out of stock already.. pish. He must be doing a massive amount of sales.

one dose every few months i pretty sure it would be fine, without any real comedown, abuse it, and it will abuse you. i am sure of that. common sense really, tho after taking a few doses at weekend i definately see my body giving me warning signs.

just thought i would add my 2 cents

Nope, i got the last order of the crystally batch befor it run out =D

Ordering from austria prob wont be longer than 2-3days i'd imagine?

Codshit you jammy bugger.

is it? ahh bugger. i'll give it a miss then. it'll be bad enough if it doesnt make it for the weekend, but if it comes late & its not good ill be gutted. i'm currently on the hunt for a decent supply seeing as mr codshit's hoovered the last of the good gear lol

To be honest i really dont think its worth ordering the meph if its not the crystally batch!

Was amazed to learn that someone in my area who sells pills (pips shite) had stopped selling all the pills and started selling meph for £40 a g or £90 for 3g! Lol shadey cunts for £90 im expecting 9gs! And its not even the crystally stuff :p

To be honest i really dont think its worth ordering the meph if its not the crystally batch!

Was amazed to learn that someone in my area who sells pills (pips shite) had stopped selling all the pills and started selling meph for £40 a g or £90 for 3g! Lol shadey cunts for £90 im expecting 9gs! And its not even the crystally stuff :p

I agree with you, crystally batch is the cleanest stuff I've had.

Only a matter of time wasn't it before people realised they can buy the stuff online and flog it to their clueless mates/mates mates used to shit speed and coke for a 30 quid markup. Sad state of affairs.

I was lucky enough to get an order in at the last minute aswell ;)

i had thoughts of punting meph about here but im too para. some1 would end up hitting a bad juan on it & it'd be my fault :(

when you compare it to the crap coke thats on the go £40 a g is still value for money, altho i think i woulda been a bit cheaper than that if i had decided to do it.

Aye dont get me wrong i told them straight it was shadey charging their mates that much! Still ended up buying 3gs off them between a few of us last sat tho when i hadnt ordered any! lol

i had thoughts of punting meph about here but im too para. some1 would end up hitting a bad juan on it & it'd be my fault :(

You know what people are like up here they will just cain the stuff until they end up in hospital. I only heard about GBL after reading an article in the local paper about two guys dying from it. "aye min drink 2mls of this stuff it gets you spannered" "fuck it im gonna neck the bottle LOL"....

Aye they were told it was liquid MDMA though. there was heaps going about! Same dodgers that are selling the mephedrone for £40 a g now, well they told me it was liquid MDMA £10 a cube, got told to fuck off without a second thought!! :\

My friend bought 4 ounce Mephedrone last week for £500, sold it in grams for £20 a gram around the doors, sold out on Sunday, made a grand profit and got him and his close friends offit for a whole weekend for free. Its an easy seller if the coke and pill quality is bollocks in your area.

Mephedrone users take note, i failed a drug test yesterday, it came back as Amphetamine, i havent touched Phet just Drone over the weekend. The crystal batch.

Last edited by a moderator:
You gonna get the sack for failing the test?

Last edited:
Mephedrone users take note, i failed a drug test yesterday, it came back as Amphetamine, i havent touched Phet just Drone over the weekend. The crystal batch.

That is intruiging. Has anyone tested a known sample of 4-mmc with marquis reagent - and has anyone tested this "crystally batch" with it?

Status
Not open for further replies.