• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Morphine in cheese?

resulting_in_death

Bluelighter
Couldn't find and net sources yet, I just saw an interesting report. Apparently some scientist has just completed a study concluding that cheese is as additicing as morphine.

The reason being that cheese contains morphine. The t.v. news program stated that the morphine is passed into the cheese from the cows liver. Wow. I hope I am bringing something to the table. If the is old news please let me know, also if you see anything on the internet please post a link here.

-R_I_D

link: http://www.ncbuy.com/news/wireless_news.html?qdate=2003-06-05&nav=VIEW&id=42L41TT677I030605

item:

Behold The Power Of Cheese: It's Addictive Like Morphine

WASHINGTON (Wireless Flash) -- here's food for thought: A physician claims cheese is as addictive as morphine.

Dr. Neal Barnard is the author of "Breaking the Food Seduction: The Hidden Reasons Behind Food Cravings and Seven Steps to End them Naturally" (St. Martin's Press) which explains why people are addicted to cheese, meat, sugar and chocolate.

Cheese is particularly addictive because it contains small amounts of morphine made in the cow's liver. When the dairy protein breaks apart in the stomach, it releases the opiate molecules.

Some of the foods have about one-tenth the strength of morphine, and while that may not sound like much, Dr. Barnard says because the foods are so available it's easy to satisfy a fix.

He also says this research could help those fat souls currently suing fast food restaurants by proving the food is addictive like tobacco.

But don't expect to see rehab centers for meat eaters. Dr. Barnard says folks will have to break the addiction by changing their diet, exercising and getting enough sleep.

alasdair

Wow, that explains a lot! Cheese makes up a huge part of my diet, my dinner tonight was digestive biscuits with slices of some nice cheeses, I can hardly go a day without some cheeeeese :)

--- G.

That's so freaky. I was telling my bf just last Sunday that I thought something was wrong with me when it came to cheese. I'm not big on chocolate & other sweets but cheese OMFG! You know you've hit rock bottom when your drug list reads:

Cheese then
Meth &
Marijuana

cant wait to snort a fat ass line of cheese, there is some well wicked high grade columbian mozzerella going round here at the moment, uncut. good shit. gotta go score me some.

byeee

Yeah, and I've got some high-grade cheese-balls that i just can't wait to roll up in a phatty-ass jungle spliff.

CuPillar said:
cant wait to snort a fat ass line of cheese, there is some well wicked high grade columbian mozzerella going round here at the moment, uncut. good shit. gotta go score me some.

byeee

Dude, that is a HUGE waste! Mozzarella was made to be banged, if you don´t like needles at least smoke it!

If you like snorting cheese, parmesan is the only way to go! It powders up a lot better ;)

--- G

oh for fucks sake, don't snort cheese! cheese is meant to be taken orally. people have died snorting blue cheese, let's not pull a Jack Ass stunt and start snorting cheese people, i know, i know, it hits so fast and hard, but its not worth the rush. just eat it.

But nada man, the dosages are so much lower, and its so much more cost-effective to snort. We don't all have money to be galavanting aroudn wasting on cheese, and so snorting it is the only option. lol

So perhaps this explains the "Good cheese comes from happy cows, happy cows come from California" TV ads (I believe that's an accurate paraphrase) .. the cows are all doped up

i wonder if this is partially true of milk, i like that shit a bit too much :\

kitchkinet said:
hold up, how much morphine is in cheese and could you extract it?

Cold Milk extraction method works great, just use the codeine cold water extraction method and substitute milk for water where applicable. About 1g per kilogram can be extracted.

^^^^
lol, Yeah straight comedy. Im with you's on the cheese cravings though....what a conspiracy.

I guess here in america we'll be outlawing dairy products next.

Last edited:
UE8in69 said:
You know you've hit rock bottom when your drug list reads:

Cheese then
Meth &
Marijuana

sounds to me like you have your priorities straight. i love cheese. :)

alasdair

Wow, that was a pretty interesting article, nice post!

I wonder though, would there ever be a problem with it showing up on a drug test?