Request New sub forum banners

It makes my avatar look shit, I might sort of merge it somehow.

Dope, what did you make this with? Reminds me of stuff I liked to make in the early 2000's with 3D studio max and photoshop.

Also I love green coolest color

It's literally my favourite colour combination. I'm not going to be humble about it at all: it's a photo I took of a tree mirrored and mangled, and I'm not an art guy, it's my first and only attempt in photoshop or maybe gimp, I forget now; I've got no idea how I made it other than that. BTW I've got something to show you in PD although I'm not sure I already did. I think I did but whatever, you mentioned and I have a photo and acid. No reason not to do it twice if so.

That's a dope image. If not for a forum banner it'd be great as an image for a featured thread at some point.

It's wicked innit. It's literally cool as fuck; those sideword triangles are like the peripheral visuals when you pull off a candyflip. If I had a logo to represent me, that would be it. And I do because it is. Did say I won't be humble.

Link to wallpaper version and basically the same story.

Can it pretty please be the front page banner? It would make my day.

Do you still need some images? I like to do digital arts sometimes, and while I don't currently have a portfolio available, if you're still looking then I'd submit some proposals!