Nocturnal Wonderland - SoCal - Labor Day Weekend

DO you understand That if Nocturnal is held in Havasu, It could possibly be the greatest weekend Ever known to anyone..
Friday: Fly into Vegas...See Danny Tenaglia at C2K
Saturday: BUs to Havasu for Nocturnal
Sunday: Bus Back To Vegas, Sleep All day....Club Rubber Pimp And Ho
Holy shit...
-jiggity
------------------
HEY Baer, Why don't you slow your shit down! Bumpin that Techno Music.... Just Slowww Down.....

Yeah that's going to be quite a drive, 4 hours and 44 minutes from Hollywood. OH WELL! Still can't wait. That's really scary though cause I don't know if my car can make it... in fact I am pretty much stuck on the fact that it's going to break down on the way...:p
------------------
0_o_O_Cee_o_O_0
I AM KANDI KID HEAR ME
*****ROWR*****

I've camped Havasu Landing Resort on many occassions. It's on the California side of of the Colorado. All I can remember was that it was hotter then a muh-fucka. The was a pretty bad bug problem too. If this happens to be the spot then I'm not gonna even consider it...
redface.gif
redface.gif
redface.gif

I think alot of us are staying in laughlin, about an hour or so from havasu and it has hotels with good prices. Traffic from vegas to havasu labor day weekend=nightmare!
hope this goes off!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the colorado river is what we are referring too,lol.
OK -I AM TRYING TO GET A HUGE GROUP AND GET DISCOUNTED HOTEL ROOMS, ALOT OF PEOPLE FROM THE GIANT BOARD ARE COMING. i'M EITHER STAYING IN LAUGHLIN OR NEEDLES. i'VE BEEN SEARCHING NEEDLES AND IT IS PROVING TO BE DIFFICULT, LAUGHLIN WOULD BE A BLAST!!!!!!!!
SOOOOOOO, ANYONE WHO IS SERIOUS, EMAIL ME, let me know what days you want to reserve and how many people and rooms, thanks
[email protected]
our group is gonna have a hell of a time
-maria

Well as i like to keep you guys updated with all the newest and latest Nocturnal Events... it so happen that i came across a promotor for Nocturnal, at this little trance club in Baldwin Park, and we talked about it for a good 30mins and he gave me the lastest 14 pg Flyer. And for those of you who dont have it ill type it out for ya guys. And yes it is at Havasu Lake California side on the Reserve.
--Nocturnal Wonderland-- Sept 1, 2001
Gates open 5pm, Music Starts at 6pm and will continue till 8am!
The Energy Awaits- Infectious vibes, mesmerizing rhytms, tantalizing visuals. Touring inner passion pulsates in anticipation to be at the one, in dance, with your kind. Thousands of travelers from all points of the world, under cosmos in the warmth of Southern California. Pure togetherness at a magical festival where music and performance art meet fantasy and transcendence. Ambient vibes laced with peace and mystery. One people, one goal, one soul.
A Beautiful Location- The Havasu Landing Resort is a beautiful, safe and secure location. The outdoor Festival grounds will become a unique wonderland atmosphere where you are free to roam throughout the nine musical areas. Bring a blanket and relax or take a stroll under the star lit sky. All permits and safety regulations have been complied with to ensure a hassle free weekend.
::ALICE'S HOUSE::
Mark Farina, Miguel Migs
Garth, Dj Heather
Onionz, Rasoul
Magu the subtle Navigator, Jonathan Greathouse
--The Sunken Garden--
Dj Hype
Andy C, Ltj Bukem
Dj Rap, Dj Nookie
Dj Fury, Machete
Dj Tao, Billy Lane
Mc GQ, Mc Conrad
Mc L Ski, Mc Ragga Banton
::The Funkadelik Lounge::
Common, Dliated Peoples
Kool Keith, Aceyalone
Planet Asia, Medusa and Feline Science
A-Trak, Roc Raida
Dj Swamp, Kid Dragon
---THE LABYRINTH---
Rabbit in the moon
Bassbin Twins
Dj Tiesto
Sandra Collins
Bad Boy Bill
Mars
Dj Monk
Doran
Nicolas Bennison
Dyloot
::Through the Looking Glass::
Mixmaster Morriss aka Irresistible Force
Phoenecia, Richard Devine
Uprock Rhizome, Bud Brothers
WishFM, Eli Star
-Experimental Liquor Museum RD, TL Smith, Trichome-
Pretzal of Energy
Alien Tom, Dr. Bombay
Dj Baba G
--Down The Rabbit Hole--
Tidy Boys, Kimball Collins
Jon Bishop, Grant Plant
Pascal Dulle, Gyrate
Steve Lorid, Dj von shock
::The UpsideDown Room::
Christopher Lawrence, Donald Gluade
Micro, Frankie Bones
Cirrus, Dave Aude
D:Fuse, Simply Jeff and "The Phonoheadz"
John Kelley, Christian Alex Williams
--Hardcore Haven--
Hixxy, Breeze
Simon Apex, Force and Styles
Scott Brown, Lostboy
Energy, Mc Storm
Sharkey, Mc Whizz Kid
Dougal, Mc Stylee
"there will be all kinds of freebies being thrown out all night! Records, Cds, Whitles, horns and Other fun Stuff."
::The Queens Castle::
Omar Santana/ Eric'Dj E-Fex'Santana
Da Predator, La's Fallenones
Lenny D, Sonik
Noise Suppressor, Menphisto
Rob Gee, Dj Dre Hectik
Mc Lucifer, DemiGod
And there is a nice little Picture of the 400 acres of land layout of the event site, which you can see on their page.
Camping is In full affect- They suggest or they say you can come to the event site on thursday or friday and camp there for the event. $2 water bottles lots and plenty for all. Lots of stuff going on, vendor village, food and drinks will be sold, Meeting point for the lost ones, etc etc....
Free Parking-secure and lighted.
Speedy Entrance- Yet early arrival is still suggested.
Not allowed to be brought- Weapons(small knives etc..) Glass, Cans, Alcohal, drugs(eh heh...), chains, ice chest, pets, vicks, dust mask, ballons, video cameras, markers, spray paint, and food/beverages, BAD VIBES!
Carpool strongly suggested.... then theres directions etc etc.... and hotel listing... but thats it...
-Hope this helps-
Everything i didnt go over can be found now on the website which is updated.
www.NocturnalWonderland.com < everything is there so check it out.
[This message has been edited by Gohan-X- (edited 20 August 2001).]

Hey i'm exited that NW is at Lake Havasu minus the driving of course. I believe Insomniac is the LEAST flakey of all the rave promoters out there compared to all the parties being cancelled lately. I knew all along that JuJu beats would get cancelled caz it sounded so shady to begin with. In fact thats why i'm buying so many presale tix-they're worth their weight in gold
smile.gif

It looks like no matter where you're coming from Vegas, LA, San Diego, Arizona etc. there will be at least a 4+ hour drive to get there which is nice for a change since I'm always coming from central CA to get to the LA parties. Usually I'm the guy who drives the furthest out of the ppl i meet but hey its a small price to pay.
I'm just glad that its a 3-day weekend, man i wouldn't enjoy showing up to work on monday morning still fuct up on god knows how many drugs i can get my hands on...
But i hope everyone counts on being really dirty despite their dust free dance floor. It took me like 4 showers to feel normal again after EDC and 2 washes of my ravin' gear.
Hopefully by chance I'll meet up with some a yall bluelighters in a crowd of 45,000 ppl. I'd be the first in line to give you guys/girls my "blue lights" bluelighter special lightshow
smile.gif

OK well - since this was my first So. Cal rave - I might be coming up for a repeat. but that depends on the kindness of people here.
I will probably be coming either alone or + 1 and land friday night - I can land in LAX or the area (doesn't really matter).
The thing is I have no idea how do I get there without a car - and since I am under 25 car rentals will kill me.
So - I am willing to pay for both gas + the hotel room over there for a ride .. so if anyone is up for it - please contact me at [email protected] or IM me at bluelightk.
OK if not I will have to look into cars again
frown.gif

Kagan

Kay-
I won't be at the party, but out of curiosity, will you be staying til Monday?

Nocturnal Wonderland- 3rd Post - SoCal - Labor Day Weekend **MEET UP**

Lock the other thread, its getting to long.
--Nocturnal Wonderland-- Sept 1, 2001
Gates open 5pm, Music Starts at 6pm and will continue till 8am!
The Energy Awaits- Infectious vibes, mesmerizing rhytms, tantalizing visuals. Touring inner passion pulsates in anticipation to be at the one, in dance, with your kind. Thousands of travelers from all points of the world, under cosmos in the warmth of Southern California. Pure togetherness at a magical festival where music and performance art meet fantasy and transcendence. Ambient vibes laced with peace and mystery. One people, one goal, one soul.
A Beautiful Location- The Havasu Landing Resort is a beautiful, safe and secure location. The outdoor Festival grounds will become a unique wonderland atmosphere where you are free to roam throughout the nine musical areas. Bring a blanket and relax or take a stroll under the star lit sky. All permits and safety regulations have been complied with to ensure a hassle free weekend.
::ALICE'S HOUSE::
Mark Farina, Miguel Migs
Garth, Dj Heather
Onionz, Rasoul
Magu the subtle Navigator, Jonathan Greathouse
--The Sunken Garden--
Dj Hype
Andy C, Ltj Bukem
Dj Rap, Dj Nookie
Dj Fury, Machete
Dj Tao, Billy Lane
Mc GQ, Mc Conrad
Mc L Ski, Mc Ragga Banton
::The Funkadelik Lounge::
Common, Dliated Peoples
Kool Keith, Aceyalone
Planet Asia, Medusa and Feline Science
A-Trak, Roc Raida
Dj Swamp, Kid Dragon
---THE LABYRINTH---
Rabbit in the moon
Bassbin Twins
Dj Tiesto
Sandra Collins
Bad Boy Bill
Mars
Dj Monk
Doran
Nicolas Bennison
Dyloot
::Through the Looking Glass::
Mixmaster Morriss aka Irresistible Force
Phoenecia, Richard Devine
Uprock Rhizome, Bud Brothers
WishFM, Eli Star
-Experimental Liquor Museum RD, TL Smith, Trichome-
Pretzal of Energy
Alien Tom, Dr. Bombay
Dj Baba G
--Down The Rabbit Hole--
Tidy Boys, Kimball Collins
Jon Bishop, Grant Plant
Pascal Dulle, Gyrate
Steve Lorid, Dj von shock
::The UpsideDown Room::
Christopher Lawrence, Donald Gluade
Micro, Frankie Bones
Cirrus, Dave Aude
D:Fuse, Simply Jeff and "The Phonoheadz"
John Kelley, Christian Alex Williams
--Hardcore Haven--
Hixxy, Breeze
Simon Apex, Force and Styles
Scott Brown, Lostboy
Energy, Mc Storm
Sharkey, Mc Whizz Kid
Dougal, Mc Stylee
"there will be all kinds of freebies being thrown out all night! Records, Cds, Whitles, horns and Other fun Stuff."
::The Queens Castle::
Omar Santana/ Eric'Dj E-Fex'Santana
Da Predator, La's Fallenones
Lenny D, Sonik
Noise Suppressor, Menphisto
Rob Gee, Dj Dre Hectik
Mc Lucifer, DemiGod
And there is a nice little Picture of the 400 acres of land layout of the event site, which you can see on their page.
Camping is In full affect- They suggest or they say you can come to the event site on thursday or friday and camp there for the event. $2 water bottles lots and plenty for all. Lots of stuff going on, vendor village, food and drinks will be sold, Meeting point for the lost ones, etc etc....
Free Parking-secure and lighted.
Speedy Entrance- Yet early arrival is still suggested.
Not allowed to be brought- Weapons(small knives etc..) Glass, Cans, Alcohal, drugs(eh heh...), chains, ice chest, pets, vicks, dust mask, ballons, video cameras, markers, spray paint, and food/beverages, BAD VIBES!
Carpool strongly suggested.... then theres directions etc etc.... and hotel listing... but thats it...
-Hope this helps-
Everything i didnt go over can be found now on the website which is updated. www.NocturnalWonderland.com < everything is there so check it out.
Ok guys here's my first idea for the meet up for 9, 12, and 3 o'clock for the times and lets make it the front entrance. Any ideas?
------------------
I'm Hardcore, want proof?
See ya at Nocturnal.
"Raving is the wave of the future."
---Quiksilver (Rest in Peace)

Oh yeah baby, where are we meeting up at and what about after parties??? This is now the time with all the info in hand to discuss meetup info. There is a map on the Nocturnal website... I'm willing to throw in for it, just post the info.
------------------
0_o_O_Cee_o_O_0
I AM KANDI KID HEAR ME
*****ROWR*****

I'm going to try to spearhead pre/post meetup plans. This entails getting a nice hotel fairly close to the area, that is cheap. CAgirl, please IM me and we can collaborate on this. Alos, if anyone has any idea's please emmial me or AIM me (Eckstahse)
-Spencer

Still looking for a ride
frown.gif
and will cheap in for hotel and Gas - whatever it takes - it's me + 1 or me alone - depends on what goes on ..
frown.gif

Hey if you guys set up a Bluelight Meet Up, email me the info please
smile.gif

Thanks!!!!
*~mIkKi~*
yahoo messanger: mikki_c or fuzz_e_slippers
AIM: AZfuzzeslippers
[email protected]
[This message has been edited by AZgirl (edited 22 August 2001).]

HOLY SHIT... Tiesto is all i need to hear!
I'll be flying in from New England. I'm from the Manchester/NH area.
Lets see, the party starts September 1st and opens at 5PM.
That means I will have to fly into the area sometime before 3PM, so I have enough time to get to the party on time...
Can anyone hook me up with some hotel info, taxi, etc?
SEE YOU MOTHER FUCKERS THERE!

HOLY SHIT... Tiesto is all i need to hear!
I'll be flying in from New England. I'm from the Manchester/NH area.
Lets see, the party starts September 1st and opens at 5PM.
That means I will have to fly into the area sometime before 3PM, so I have enough time to get to the party on time...
Can anyone hook me up with some hotel info, taxi, etc?
SEE YOU MOTHER FUCKERS THERE!
------------------
Thou shall not rave without thy alcohol - 1802 Shakespeare

50 of us from utah are coming down for it.......
we are goin to spend friday nite in vegas (the luxor). then off to nocturnal on saturday after noon...........
damn im excited.
------------------
bLeH!