Nocturnal Wonderland - SoCal - Labor Day Weekend

Guess what?
There is going to be a full moon on that day
smile.gif
Just wanted to share!

I just bought my ticket!!!!
I am so excited!
Hope to finally meet some BLers in real life!
Is anyone else taking the dansportation buses??? I figure since they're selling on groovetickets they're legit. Anyone know anything abou them?
Can't wait to see Mars spinning!!! I love him!!!!
~Mateo~
------------------
-Work Like You Don't Need The Money-
-Love Like You've Never Been Hurt-
-Dance Like Nobody's Watching-
PLUR and PEACE OUT

Im really not sure. Im not familiar with the area, as it is 4-6 hours away from where I live.
-Spencer

I have to go!!! After thinking about my wonderful nocturnal time last year, it is final. I will be there this year. It's going to be insane!
*****But the real question: Has anyone started planning a BL pre-party and/or post-party? How about a BL campsite or something? We should make this a real meet-up.

I've decided to make it a whole weekend at Havasu from Friday night to Monday, camping out in a tent or something like that.
Anyone else going down early? Anyone have a waterskiing boat or seadoo or jetskis? I wanted to get a houseboat, but I don't know enough people going.
Well, I'll keep my eye on the meet up plans.
~psychoblast~

hey everybody! look at me at nocturnal last year!!!!!!!www.thedesertsun.com/news/stories/local/967956404.shtml
definitely going...thinking about going as "the angel" again
see you all there!
smile.gif

oops! the link didn't work this time (bliss is now bright red feeling like a big ole dumb ass) well it worked on the other nocturnal post..oh well i will be there for nocturnal just look for the angel.........

I have an idea someone make a huge ass sign in one of the camping areas that says "Bluelight PEEPS meet here" and just stick the sign there. People will start to gather =)
Please everyone be careful wherever you're coming from. Watch and take care of each other and above all have fun!
Electrizzzzzz

Also, if I'm not mistaken, this party will take place on a type of desert reservation. PLEASE PLEASE everyone take care to leave the location in the same condition it was in when ya got there. Make a conscious effort not to litter and to be respectful of the land.
smile.gif
We don't want to give raves any more ill publicity than its already received. Just clean up after yourselves and things should be all good.
smile.gif

Thanks
*Pixie*
[This message has been edited by *Pixie* Stix (edited 24 August 2001).]

Because of the long drive and what not, I don't know if I'm going to go or not. Thus, I am officially resigning from setting up the pre/post party locations. That doesn't mean I'm definatly not going, but it's not looking good. Hope you kids have fun anyway.
-Spencer

Hope people are making up their minds fast... prices went up to $35 the other day.
frown.gif

Hope to meet some BLers finally at Nocturnal!
biggrin.gif

BREWIN

Well according to the Nocturnal web site mps there's 2 different sides to camp on... how are we going to know which one?
------------------
0_o_O_Cee_o_O_0
I AM KANDI KID HEAR ME
*****ROWR*****

I think I'll try camping at the campground that is closer to the moonbounce castle and to the food, but it may look a lot different when we arrive. And it may depend on what stages are where.
They are actually having a big ass "meet up" place behind the stages. We could always set a meet up there every two hours starting at 7pm and the first meet up ground could scope out a camping area, then send a "messenger" to the meet up spot every couple hours to guide the new arrivals there.
Or whatever.
Oh, is anyone going to be there Friday night? Me and my friends are looking at tent camping at Havasu landing the night before the rave and would be interested in meeting up Friday night with any BL's.
~psychoblast~

is anyone else taking danceportation? Cause it looks like thats the only way i can get there. From what i know its $75 for round trip, tickets, and VIP entrance. And its from Irvine. Anyways i really hope to get to meet some you you Bler's out there.

~Psychoblast I'll be up there Friday night.
I think if a lot of us can, we should meet up Friday night in one of the camping areas. I won't be there till around 9 or 10pm Friday night pending on traffic from Hollywood...so I guess I should probably say later than that maybe.
By The Way, 6 more days!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!
------------------
0_o_O_Cee_o_O_0
I AM KANDI KID HEAR ME
*****ROWR*****

Ok guys ill see ya there. me and crew plan on leaving at 10am from sd so i suspect well get there by 5. maybe we should have a little meetup before the party.
------------------
expect the unexpected

I think we are going to try camping at Havasu Landing's campground on Friday night, probably arrive around 7 or 8pm. It is definitely the closest campground to the rave for Friday night camping (since Nocturnal's campsite only opens Saturday night). I called Havasu Landing and they don't take reservations, but they said they don't expect to fill up Friday night.
Depending on how close the Havasu Landing campground is to the rave, we might decide to stay there Saturday, too. (Instead of moving to the Nocturnal campground.)
Any other BL's who are going up Friday to camp and who want to meet up should try to stay at the Havasu Landing campground and we can have a Fri. night party.
As for meeting up on Saturday before the rave, for me that depends on what the line looks like to get in. I mean, I probably won't go to a 5pm meet up place if the entrance line is already getting long at 4pm. I'll just get in line.
~psychoblast~