• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Pot: Canada gives in to US demands

vomitous2 said:
Um...EvMan717...I can't help but ask: Please tell me the name of the 51st state? Pretty damn sure there are only 50.

It might as well be Puerto Rico, those motherf*ck*rs don't pay taxes or anything. Just so the US can bomb the hell out of one of the islands.

Hey everyone, move to California, it's decriminalized here %)

I'm serious, too.

NOOOOOO! :(

It's decriminalized where I live in ACT and the system works fine....shame canada had to lose this, it would have been a wonderful oppourtunity

nickthecheese said:
NOOOOOO! :(

It's decriminalized where I live in ACT and the system works fine....shame canada had to lose this, it would have been a wonderful oppourtunity

i think most canadian police will ignore pot laws, but its still too bad that they gave into US threats. it makes me very ashamed that i live in the united states; we have such a corrupt, aggressive, and ignorant government that it makes me wretch. if i ever see mr john walters ill have to beat him sensless and make him drink gallons of month old bongwater, heh.

i posted this article on the cannabisculture website and they all basically said that this is old news and *NOT* reliable...continue to look for decrim in canada by late june....but the fines will be rediculous and they will simultaneously crack down on growers and distributors (talk about a conflicting message)...but of course the supreme court challanges just went on last week so i think we can look for relief from the courts on this one....well at least those of us lucky enough to live in canada.

fuck the USSA and the right wing red white and blue lemming ideologues!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

they will simultaneously crack down on growers and distributors (talk about a conflicting message)...

Well, smoking is an issue of personal freedom, while a production facility and distribution network is business. They probably hoped that would appease the U.S. They would be smoking more, and moving less to the U.S.

firstly, i would take the globe and mail's word over the star's personally.. and secondly, if your lousy ignorent government didn't always push us around, it would most likely be legal already :p *aj throws snowballs with rocks in them*

now that i've had my childish outburst, i hope the decriminalization still goes through.

aj the femme