• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Recommend another good movie per post

Its all gone Pete Tong is class!

Watched the Hangover last night, the copy i got off isohunt didnt seem great though :\

I agree on you with the it's all gone pete tong, its a classic film. I really enjoyed the hangover, was quite refreshing to watch a film in which i did not know any of the actors init. How could you not find the fat bearded guy funny, haha.

"it's not a man purse, it's a satchel"

"This isn't the real caesars palace isit?"
"No, What do you mean?"
"Did Caesar live here?"
"No"
'I didn't think so."

The Hangover looks like typical Hollywood 'comedy' usually not very funny. Am I wrong?

superbad surprised me by being pretty funny, what comedy films do you find amusing?

I think I've seen Superbad and didn't find it too bad. Was that the one where that fat curly haired bloke gets some hot chick preggers?

Did anyone see "Half Nelson" last week, on BBC1 (think it was Thursday). Or has anyone seen it before?

The Hangover looks like typical Hollywood 'comedy' usually not very funny. Am I wrong?

I thought this at first, but i was pleasantly surprised by how funny it is and it does seem to have been written in a rather different manner than any other hollywood comedy.

Cool I doubt I'd go see it but if I ever come across it on DVD I will watch.

Funniest film comedy I can think of is Borat. That was hilarious.

i watched v for vendetta on beeb 3 last night. I quite enjoyed it so might get it on dvd for the OH to watch.

Cool I doubt I'd go see it but if I ever come across it on DVD I will watch.

Funniest film comedy I can think of is Borat. That was hilarious.

Yeah defo check it out man, i only watched it, because i had pirate copy I wouldn't have gone to the cinema to see it, just by looking at the trailers, because it is alot funnier stuff in the film, than is portrayed on the trailer.

Did anyone see "Half Nelson" last week, on BBC1 (think it was Thursday). Or has anyone seen it before?

So no-one saw this?

Half Nelson is a 2006 American film that premiered in competition at the 2006 Sundance Film Festival, and was released theatrically on August 11, 2006. It is written by Anna Boden and Ryan Fleck, stars Ryan Gosling, Shareeka Epps and Anthony Mackie and is directed by Ryan Fleck. The film was scored by Juno-Award-winning Canadian band Broken Social Scene. Gosling received an Academy Award nomination for lead actor for his role in the film.

The story concerns an inner-city junior high school teacher who forms an unlikely friendship with one of his students after she discovers that he has a drug habit.

Aye Whore said the same on MSN. Dunno where it went. All I was saying was V for Vendetta was a good film.

Dear Zacharie is a movie worth watching and quite easy to find on the web for anyone looking for something to watch, really heart wrenching true story with amazing editting.

Seen The Moon the other day and was really impressed with it. Had an amazing retro feel to it. Very touching, came away all sad.

i'm getting in the habit of giving up on films half way through, never used to do that. i was just watching land of the lost, some will ferrel effort so i thought it might be slightly funny to watch stoned. was it fuck! absolute baws. turned it off after about 45 minutes. i think i might watch bruno but it's a poor quality cam version.

watched this earlier

Appleseed_Caps.jpg

i thought it was pretty good, the 3d animation is incredible. i'm loving manga style films with big robots at the moment. cannae beat a good robot.

The second one is even more stunning visually, PC. Plot's pure shit but worth watching just to marvel at how pretty it is :)

The first one gets slated to fuck and poorly scored on Lovefilm but there's a newer one with the same name thats rated much higher.

Appleseed is a remake of an older, less popular, anime so it may be the older (late 80s or early 90s, I think) version reviewed on Lovefilm, Spadey. I acually like the original too but the remake is stunning :)