European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Regional Pill Discussion : Great Britain

Status
Not open for further replies.
rockets = worst shit pills I've had in my pill career, even worse than bunk ones.

My mate whos been doing pills for years but clearly still has no concept of what an MDMA pill is loved them, did 20 last weekend and think they're amazing. He obviously is just happy to get fucked whether it's an MD buzz or not!

by all means try the mCPP/TFMPP whatever they are rockets I'm not trying to be a drug snob by any means just they just about ruined a whole night out for everyone I was out with and 90% of people I know who've done them think it's a disgusting toxic high. You might be a part of the lucky few who enjoy them.

Nah I'll pass I reckon, I trust BL'ers opinions on drugs over everyone elses. I haven't taken any of these dodgy pills doing the rounds so far to my knowledge and it's prob best I keep it that way.

TheSpade said:
Everyone is saying these Rockets and Atomic Bombs are amazing. I almost want to try them just to see even tho I know there not MD. :\

I feel so strongly about this, so had to say something.

I know that you are prob not going to take them, but don't even think about taking them.

I had the Bombs a while back (only 3).

00:00 - 04:00 - Felt great and could not stop dancing - VERY stong rushes.

04:00 - 09:00 - Was thinking all bad thoughts (like I was going to die + also hallucinating nasty looking stuff).

09:00 - 19:00 - Spent the day in bed with bad anxiety, heart skipping beats and burning up.

19:00 - 00:00 - Still bad anxiety, but out of bed and managed to eat a little. Pupils still very large.

Even that night I had trouble sleeping and did not sleep properly until the next night.

Felt shite even the day after.

November 1 - Nov 20th

Current Pill Status:

piperazines

rockets (McPP)
time bombs (BZP)
creams
white lovehearts (big)
doves (small) (BZP)
mitsi

blanks/very low mdma
white rolexs
green apples
VW (low/none mdma)
Red Stars (low/none mdma)
clovers/clubs (3 leaves w/ stem)

good
Pink rolexs
white lovehearts (small)
UFO's (4 leaf clovers)

felix said:
lol. dealers always know best. :D

a photo would be nice.

Found out what pills they were heh, actually called 4 leaf clovers or shamrocks
8509.jpg

AuraithX said:
November 1 - Nov 20th
blanks/very low mdma
clovers/clubs (3 leaves w/ stem)

you sure? these seem to have no mdma in them but def some action, seem like low dose piperazine rather than nothing/low dose md

I'm just going from pillreports - I didn't seen any good reports for those pills.

There are 2 types of "clovers" one is 3 leaves with a stem and one is a 4 leaf clover

either way there have been reports of those ones being non-active so there may be seperate batches. best to leave it in that category to avoid confusion

Seems like the only decent pills going about are white hearts... which i am YET to try!!! Everyone else seems to be able to fucking get them :| GRR, can only get my hands on rockets, which were a nice change but got real old REAL fast :'(

Actually weren't able to get anything but rockets for two weeks in the beginning of November but last weak we swapped our rockets for hearts.

These hearts are a lot stronger and will take you by surprise if you're used to the regular hearts. I actually got papped out of the pub on 5 or so when I can usually take 10 easily without anyone noticing.

Sounds good to me :D

Suppose theres a plus to there not being any decent pills about, i havent had them for at least a month, so im assuming my tollerance is gone :) :) :) Which i am mega happy about, as it was a disgrace a few months ago, was dropping 5 of those speckled rolex's and being only slightly high.

Cant wait to give these hearts a try, may be like the old days <3

Managed to pick up some hearts a few weekends ago in central London. The heart logo is slightly off centre. They are quite well pressed, small barrel shaped and with a score on the back and have very small purple and red specs. The classic aniseed smell of MD** based pills is there but only very slightly. Has anyone else seen these around? There is a report on pill reports of a very similar discription but I dont really trust the users report. Any help would be much appreciated as I bought these in a club and have not consumed yet.

I got the white hearts in a club in Middlesbrough, these are the real deal, best mdma pills ive had in a very long time. Apparentl the green ones are good two. By in bulk if you can.#
#

Staty away from White Creams. The devil made these.

Check my post a few up ^

mitsi's have been reported as piperazines on pillreports.

^ yeah thought as much. only did 1 and the buzz was pretty good for a few hours. couldn't sleep though and the next day was pretty nasty though!

just got some good mitsiz, person i got them off said they are shit hot. he droped 1 last night and in comparison to whats been goin about these are good.
here's goes nothing *drops half*

You've more than likely bought some dodgy pills, I bet there's no MD in the mitzis you've just bought.

Status
Not open for further replies.