European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Regional Pill Discussion : Great Britain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suspect those new lovehearts might be MDMA+Amp, sleeping was near enough impossible afterwards

Somebody tried to sell me Lovehearts at the bus stop the other day, he had no teeth and looked like a junky fucker so I declined.

Well, let that be a lesson to you, young man - now *goes into parental mode*, haven't you some essays to write?

I've started and it's a report, I already have an 800 word outline / plan I just have to turn that into a 2,000 report, I'm just copying and pasting at the moment, peice of piss ;)

Shall easily have it finished by tomorrow. :)

Update

Current Pill Status : November 1st - Nov 30th

piperazines
rockets (McPP)
time bombs (BZP)
creams
white lovehearts (big)
doves (small) (BZP)
mitsi

blanks/very low mdma
white rolexs
green apples
VW (low/none mdma)
Red Stars (low/none mdma)
clovers/clubs (3 leaves w/ stem)
Mercedes
Christmas Tree

good
Pink rolexs
white lovehearts (small)
UFO's (4 leaf clovers)
green shrek 2s
lacoste (MDMA+Amphetamine)
white shrek 2s
two curves / 2 Cs / registered / trademark
euros
mitsis (mixed reviews)

I've took one actual pill in the last 3 months-ish. There is nothing worth taking. Just constant rockets, etc. I've had one and a half of piperazine hearts, last year, and they were fucking disgusting. My mate took five, and loved them. Shame we didn't sleep for over 24 hours after taking them. Even GBL refused to knock me out. It just left me feeling really weird.

8o

Never thought I'd see the day when Treacle hadn't done pills for months.

Do you feel any better for it?

In a word; no. Life isn't very good, at the moment. I actually feel worse than I have in years. I've had MDMA (once) and that one pill in about two months. I'd have thought I'd feel a lot better, but the current situation is preventing it.

well ive had 10 rolexes now im proper fucked nice pillz but u have to have a few of them no doubt that these mdma or such like in it

Having a good night then aye?

I'm just drinking some MDMA. Experimenting with this new method of ingesting it. It's awright but it's no bad :D

Status
Not open for further replies.