• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Regional Pill/MDMA Discussion: ❤ Love is in the air ❤

Has anybody had those white hearts, reasonably big with a scratched heart outline rather than a pressed heart?

^no you can distinguish between MDA, and MDMA or MDEA, something about primary amines...

Once the first test has distinguished MD compound, the further tests will let you know if it's likely to be just MDA, or MDMA/MDEA

^no you can distinguish between MDA, and MDMA or MDEA, something about primary amines...

Once the first test has distinguished MD compound, the further tests will let you know if it's likely to be just MDA, or MDMA/MDEA

Source of your information ?

I knew the effects of the sonics were suspiciously short in duration! Ya all signs point to MDEA i remember back in 2007 id be mashed for a good 6 hrs of 2 decent pills, while im lucky to get a 4 hr buzz off a few sonics!

^it's common fkin knowledge you dolthard

ah phew. For a minute there i thought you might not come up with any reputable sources.... Sarcasm aside, i keep on reading in EADD about MDMA doses and people think are the best. I think this is simply a discussion with no answer as MDMA effects people quite differently depending on tolerance, gender, mood, setting, whether they are hard or not.

I knew the effects of the sonics were suspiciously short in duration! Ya all signs point to MDEA i remember back in 2007 id be mashed for a good 6 hrs of 2 decent pills, while im lucky to get a 4 hr buzz off a few sonics!

i put this down to higher dose pill back in teh days.

So, why the "^no" if you were agreeing with the post prior to yours ?
I'm confused .. :/

Move along people, nothing to see here ..
;)

Shit sorry furrball, I slower typing than you, was actually replying to thread above yours

Should have read ^^no, etc..

sorry again, I see your prob now. My fault.

Sorry for the dolthard slur too ;)

Last edited:
Shit sorry furrball, I slower typing than you, was actually replying to thread above yours

Should have read ^^no, etc..

sorry again, I see your prob now. My fault.

lol.. :)
Its all good : I was beginning to wonder if I'd had a stroke .. ;)
Sorry for the dolthard slur too

lol.. I've been called _far_ worse in my time .. P

Last edited:
The orange sonics in Ireland at the moment are arround 100 mg of clean MdMa.

I've had MdEa before and the effects are noticably different. In particular the clear headed focus that you get with MdMa is not there and the effects are shorter and stop very suddenly.

not tried it but my girlfriend rang me up last night from a party in a woodland near Brighton absolutely spannered and loved up on some green tinged MDMA she brought there.. From the conversation we had, and my mate who also kept grabbing the phone and telling me he loved me it sounded like very nice stuff :D

I'm convinced MDMA can feel very different but its hard to pin down

Clearly I have lost the pure magic from the early days because psychologically I understand what is happening and see it as a form of intoxication like alcohol. I understand every stage of the MDMA intoxication. Clearly it's still kind of magic because you can easily become incoherent on it i.e. loss of control. Anything you don't have control over is still slightly magic right? ;)

But saying that...

I have been on these pumas a lot recently and they almost put me off taking MDMA because they are kinda too clean if you know what I mean. They are really strong though at the same time. Feels like I get straight into the eye-wiggle "fucked" zone while totally missing this magic band in the middle I used to have access to. Reducing the dosage does help a little.

The green crystal I obtained lately really reminded me of some of the kinda nice/messy feelings I used to have on MDMA -- so who knows. The empathy is present on both though to be honest I'm not really referring to that. One huge factor is the sound of the music, on some pills the music totally takes over your entire body.

Picked up a half q of quality mdma crystal a few weeks ago (long long journey)which was meant to be kept for t in the park but me being me ive blasted it big time and only now have half a g left...Basically i've waited a long time to get this shit and my wife's no to happy cause she wants some for t and ive basically blasted her bit aswell..anyways! happy days :) as my mates coming up nxt week with crystal thats meant to be better than the stuff i got in the first palce...i find it hard to believe as the crystal i got was dynamite or mabey my tolerance has been zero cause of all the shite thats been going around in scotland the last couple of years..

So im just basically asking what the difference is with the stuff going around as the crystal i had was pretty clear/white/very slight brown but white when crushed.

Last edited: