European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Regional Pill/MDMA Discussion: Wiped Off Your Beansprout

tekkeN

Bluelighter
maybe there was a mix up at H&B and they put 170mgs of MDMA in what was supposed to be ginkgo biloba.. probably some poor fella with Alzheimers drilled off his face right now

^ Lol yeh at 170mg he'd be wiped off his beansprout jibbering electro to his eye brows!! Lucky bastard!! :D

Every dealer in derry i know 10+ all have just blue bolts, one of them just ran out of crosses, so im sure if these are around one will have them very soon

Every dealer in derry i know 10+ all have just blue bolts, one of them just ran out of crosses, so im sure if these are around one will have them very soon

I tired to get a large batch of Crosses week before and my contact couldnt get any, supply was out. End of Crosses? Was a great run, I'm just thankful was getting them for ages

Yeh the 126mg batch are all gone, the new one in europe is just 70mgs which is a bit weak!

never ever take them......just rub one along your forehead every now and again!

Another thousand posts gone by. Wonder how many involved actual pills or MDMA though :D

Im in Dublin at the moment and my supply of crosses has come to an end, no good pills around here at the moment but theres some tasty MDMA :)

Getting really pissed of with there being no MDMA around here since november. Used to get all the time no problem and only 20 a g, i miss those days!

those blue lightenings...awww, stay away.

I've got the cold now today (tuesday) and temperature..missed work 2....wont be going near them again.

anyone else think they are complete gack?

A friend got some hearts today. Went too check them and they looked like the one on pillreports. A bit crumbly, brownish specks, and sort of a ring with a dot in the middle on the back.

Anyone got info on this batch as it is April ( London based).

Copycats lower dosage, old batch?

Testing those new Iron Crosses tonight.. fingers crossed they go down well. Will update later

T + 1.30 hours. Feeling goooooooooooood! Not that strong, but gonna pop another on our way to the club.

Woooot! V please these arent bunk!! :)

T + god knows how many hours. Just arrived back from the club and dropped another of these babies. Having a wicked time. :)

Had some amazing smiley faces down here a month ago, very hard press, decent dose of MDA, very trippy!