Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Regional Pill/MDMA Discussion: Wiped Off Your Beansprout

NSFW:
16662.jpg

17985.jpg

Bottom are the real deal
Top ones are the fakes,(these don't have a ring, but are the same press) double stacked.

when me & some friends bought a bag together for valentines day - we had an assortment of heights of pill...lol - some made ya puke, others didn't and were quite nice.

DSC00226.jpg

Here are the ones I've found - dealer let me pick a random couple out of the bag, then test them before I bought 10 for myself - tested up straight away dark dark purple to black, with no speed or anything else in them...
Also if you look at them you can just see the chunks of off-tan crystal - can't wait to try these :D

Bought in Peterborough - anyone else had these??

^ haven't tried these personally, but everyone says they are a low - medium dose of MDMA. Two or three is probably required. One of the only batches of pills with MDMA in them at the moment so this is a good find

They are nice, not that strong though, but like muttonchops said, one of the only presses going around.

ffs...they are everywhere but here:X

Chiang Mai (Mizzima) – About three million ecstasy tablets and compressed heroin blocks were seized on August 24 near Tachileik in eastern Shan State, Burma, according to a state run newspaper.

surely its just a matter of time now until this drought is over eh?:D

I can't wait for the pill situation to get better again.

I'm not just thinking about myself here though.

It seems that the very fabric of society around me is suffering. When proper pills were going for 50p-1 pound life was so much better.

Now that paranoia/sketchy inducing shite is everywhere for the same price, the neds round my way are back to stabbing each other on a regular basis. The vibe in local pubs and clubs is scary.

Bring back the gurners. Scum need to feel love too.

I'm sure if they matched pill quality to Ned on Ned crime in a handy graphical form; the correlation would jump off the page at you.

Save the Neds and chavs from themselves.

FAO anybody in the north west of Ireland, there is high quality MDMA available in our area. We got some a few times over the last weeks for €50 a g. It is an off white purple crystal,(bad photo on the gallery) it looks like gravel to the naked eye and like an unpolished marble under a a microscope. The crystals resemble rock salt but are harder, it grinds down to smaller crystals and then finally to a white dust. This batch has been around our town for the past 12 months and more or so I am told. A friend sent me a photo of a test and it appears to have tested black. It does not have a distinctive smell at least to my damaged nose. If you taste it you will make a face like you can smell Tom cat pissh. I had 100mg on Friday night at 7pm and was still going five or six hours later, all day Saturday I had lovely afterglow. Be lucky and be careful.

cant get anything in Dublin...trying to sort stuff out for the picnic but have been let down all summer so have to think of a plan B me thinks! :( This drought is doing my head in!

I can't wait for the pill situation to get better again.

I'm not just thinking about myself here though.

It seems that the very fabric of society around me is suffering. When proper pills were going for 50p-1 pound life was so much better.

Now that paranoia/sketchy inducing shite is everywhere for the same price, the neds round my way are back to stabbing each other on a regular basis. The vibe in local pubs and clubs is scary.

Bring back the gurners. Scum need to feel love too.

I'm sure if they matched pill quality to Ned on Ned crime in a handy graphical form; the correlation would jump off the page at you.

Save the Neds and chavs from themselves.

aye ,i`m seeing a lot more fighting and general bad attitudes from folks out nowadays,def having an effect,

Nothing in Dublin at the moment Monkaa havnt been able to get my hands on any decent pills or mdma since May, but theres plenty of good acid :)

there is indeed! but mdma is defo my fav & missing it badly! Ive spent the whole summer since I had probs getting stuff in May trying to sort stuff for the picnic & 3 months on..Nothing! People have been trying to sell me that other white squidgy stuff going around but wont touch it or pills...I hate piz and bzp!:! its everywhere ahhhh!