• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Regional Pill/MDMA Discussion: Wiped Off Your Beansprout

the thing with this guy is i can't even call him a cunt for selling pipz coz he eats loads of them. he doesn't drink, just takes pills & doesn't think there's anything wrong with the pills he's taking. so he's not a cunt, but he is a fucking idiot

I know someone like that, he is a thirty something Base head,who looks 50, I know from my local, he dont give a shit for any quality of any drug, just stufsf em down his throat, and if you try and say that they are not actually MDMA, he will give you a funny look.

I guess you could you call him a crap dealer then? :D

Last edited:
A lot of folk don't realise pills are supposed to have MDMA in them. I know folk who think it's 'E' that in 'E'. They can't comprehend that 'E' isn't a drug / chemical and just a name for pills which should contain MDMA. They say MDMA is shit, isn't as good as pills, is weaker than E etc.

There's no hope with idiots like that about. :\

Not sure what colour the Mickey Mice my mates are getting, didn't ask but the fact that they said EVERYONE spews on them means they probably aren't MD. Whilst I always spew after taking a pill it never happens to anyone else I know.

^^i have mates like the above.
i went to my local last sunday and 5 mates were there who had all being at a party the nite before.they had taken between 1 and 5 pills each.
i asked them what type they were and not 1 bloke could tell me what logo was on the pill.
none of them looked at the pill,1 lad could tell me they were white lol.

Yeah my mates aren't overly bothered about what they take, if someone sells them a pill as E that's all they care about, down the hatch and as long as they are fucked then happy days!

They used to laugh at me with my tester kit and ignore the results. Thankfully that meant I never ever took a dodgy pill or any pipz shit.

Lots of mates who aren't bothered about what they eat....this is essentially the problem which then means dealers can get away with shifting shite stuff...

Just got back form the Dam, where i had no problems enjoying some delicious dutch hearts...

has anyone read this?

http://my.telegraph.co.uk/pollylavine

i love this quote, its amazing:

“I actually prefer MCPP the whole loved up feeling doesn’t do it for me. I don’t like empathy or sharing emotions, or even feeling nice, a nice large dose of MCPP, awake for 18 hours, weird thoughts; a nice large dose of paranoia, and a nice large dose of hell’’.

No. For all the bullshit that MCPP is, the bloke deserves a fair trial at least. If they can't find him guilty of importing ecstasy then he should be released.

Kinda a tough one really, as if the risks of importing MCPP and such into the UK and around Europe is judged as much less than E, it's no wonder the stuff keeps being produced and pressed.

Good to hear you had fun in Amsterdam <3 :D

If I tried to sell aload of fake low quality clothing - I would get arrested for supplying fraudulent goods.

He should be treated the same.

Don't charge him for ecstasy possession, charge him for fraud (?) instead.

FAO anybody in the north west of Ireland, there is high quality MDMA available in our area. We got some a few times over the last weeks for €50 a g. It is an off white purple crystal,(bad photo on the gallery) it looks like gravel to the naked eye and like an unpolished marble under a a microscope. The crystals resemble rock salt but are harder, it grinds down to smaller crystals and then finally to a white dust. This batch has been around our town for the past 12 months and more or so I am told. A friend sent me a photo of a test and it appears to have tested black. It does not have a distinctive smell at least to my damaged nose. If you taste it you will make a face like you can smell Tom cat pissh. I had 100mg on Friday night at 7pm and was still going five or six hours later, all day Saturday I had lovely afterglow. Be lucky and be careful.

Hearts

Anyone seen or heard about white hearts round London/South - had a look on pill reports but couldnt see anything - they're very thick, like "double stacked", with quite a small heart on them.

The only hearts I've seen on pillreports were much larger logo and much thinner.