• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Regional Pill/MDMA Discussion: Wiped Off Your Beansprout

Don't quote me on this, The small hearts are low medium dose MDMA, they are nice gurners. The bigger one are piperzaine, you can tell the piperzaine one as they have a circle around the heart, where as the good ones is just a heart logo.

Yeah those taller ones are piperazines, they look more like rollie filters (more like those A pills from a year or so ago) and the heart is small. Don't bother.

Having bought bunk lovehearts twice, i'd be a bit cautious about buying them again ha

Hmmm thanks... has anyone actually tried them? I don't think I've actually tried a piperazine pill, as I have used pills so rarely in the past couple of years.

Hmmm thanks... has anyone actually tried them? I don't think I've actually tried a piperazine pill, as I have used pills so rarely in the past couple of years.

i ate one a few weeks ago cos my mate gave me it. Its BZP, straight up, will keep you awake, but not necessarily happy. Take anymore and you will probably feel sick and like shit on a stick.

The small ones are really nice, It is so easy to tell if they are the piperzaine ones, just ring up your man and ask him, if they have a ring around the heart. The piperzaine ones are just another shit pile pill.

^ basically, yeah. From what you have said though they fit the description of the piperazine version

16662.jpg

17985.jpg

Bottom are the real deal
Top ones are the fakes,(these don't have a ring, but are the same press) double stacked.

16662.jpg

17985.jpg

Bottom are the real deal
Top ones are the fakes,(these don't have a ring, but are the same press) double stacked.

Errrrrrrrrrrrrrr..................I wouldn't exactly describe the bottom ones as 'the real deal'. Have a look at my post on page 35 of this thread (post number 860) to see my full description of these pills. I agree with everything 'dr s gachet' says on pillreports (http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=18229#comments) - they really are incredibly weak. I dropped 6 of them at once and still didn't get that high.

aye but they are "the real deal" as in they are really mdma rather than pipz. they are meant to be a ridiculously low dose but it's better than nothing

why to most fake pills have a ring around the edge? What makes it do that the real pills dont have the circle around the logo? kjlkdsjafkljasdkf Fucking new pill dealers suck ..I remember when I use ot be able to eat pills in the 90's and not worry about wether it was real or not ..it was REAL all the time ..

There must have been different batches going around then, as I reckon the ones I had were around 70-80 mg MDMA

Same here, Iv double dropped the love hearts and been rushing nicely off them, and that was with a medium tolerance. Got no complaints about the love hearts personally. Yeah they're a little weaker than the old pills, but at least they're not pip's. Got to agree with you there aswell HouseFever, i reckon the ones we get are around the 70 - 80mg mark.

Anyone heard of Red Devils going around in the London area? Not expecting much, but haven't been able to find anything recent. Have no more info about them at all, just the name.

Any help much appreciated!

^Careful they are not those Diablo pills that are available online - they are red and have the devils face on them (I think). Just a heads up!

Some hope on PR with those pink Rolex's. Doubt they will make it up here though, and possibly a small batch :| surely though something new and fresh from Europe will appear soon?! It will be interesting to see if any of the new pills that were reported in Holland will appear soon...

Wooooot. 007s

I am fuckin happy now! :D

tested too: straight to black/purple.