*Review* for New Years EVE "Tristate Love" SW Ohio

Nautigroove

Bluelighter
Directions...

From west of Columbus, take 70E to the Alum Creek Rd exit. Turn left off the exit onto Alum Creek Rd. Follow Alum Creek Rd for approx 4.5 miles until you see Creekway Dr on the right hand side of the road. Turn right onto Creekway Dr. The venue is about 200 yrds down on the left hand side.

From East of Columbus, take 70W to the Livingston Avn exit. Turn left onto Livingston Av. and follow until you hit Alum Creek Rd. Turn left onto Alum Creek Rd. and follow approx 4.7 miles until you hit Creekway Drive on the Right hand side of the road. Turn right onto Creekway Drive. The venue is about 200 yards down on the left hand side.

From North of Columbus, take 71S to 70E. Take 70E to the Alum Creek Rd. exit. Turn left onto Alum Creek Rd. Follow Alum Creek Rd. 4.5 miles until you hit Creekway Dr. on the Right hand side. Turn Right onto Creekway Drive and the venue is about 200 yards down on the left hand side.

From South of Columbus take 71N to 70E. Follow 70E to the Alum Creek Rd exit. Turn left onto Alum Creek Rd and follow for approx 4.5 miles until you hit Creekway Drive on the right hand side. Turn right onto Creekway Drive and the venue is about 200 yards down on the left hand side

Time Slots....

Room 1
8-9 Jimmie James
9-10 Mike Devine
10-11 Mark Mayhem
11-12 Kitsonik
12-1 Kid Chaos
1-230 Shiva (2x4) Kyle Geiger Lamont
230-330 Voigt Kampf
330-5 Nautigroove vs Digital Psylosis
5-6 Centrex

Room 2

8-9 Kelvin Hertz
9-10 Brian Hedelius
10-11 Sinister
11-12 Lady Foursquare
12-1 Troll
1-230 Matt Bandy & Trevor Lamont
230-330 Chocolate: TFA
330-430 Infinite Grey
430-6 Seth & Mack

Room 3

8-9 Majik
9-10 Pat Blaze
10-11 Vinnie Bricks
11-12 Kaiten & Sparkles
12-1 Tease
1-2 Cyberspeed
2-3 Tom Sawyer
3-4 Nostalgic
4-5 Oompa Loompa
5-6 Dennis Roseth

The 4th room is going to be an open room with different surprise guests spinning...You may catch your favorite 2 times in one night!

The address to reference for the party is the corner of Alum Creek & Creekway Dr. in Columbus...There are hotels near there that are cheap...Mapquest gives great directions if you put 2469 Creekway dr...Columbus, Ohio

Jason

Last edited by a moderator:
new years again??all ready? damn i still remember ming & fs so crisply it seems like it was last week...shit, krs1 only seems like a few months ago..

Look at this great midwest talent!! I know where I'll be on New Years!

Lea

We here at In-The-Groove are excited to be able to bring this event to everyone. We have a lineup jammed full of the best regional talent, banging sound, awesome lighting.......and as always a great vibe.

$1,000 money drop @ midnight, a diverse lineup with something for everyone, a chance to party with friends and family on one of the biggest party nights of the year..........

WHERE ELSE YA GUNNA BE AT MIDNIGHT? ;)

~trip aka digital psyKosis~

^^^Givin Trip, Mark, Corey and Caitlyn a big smooch on the cheek;) Yaaay for kelly's first NYE party!

I wish this event would be held at the "UNO" venue.. Jason's news years party back from 2000. I really liked that venue and so many memories.

Rob_B
AiM: That9o9guy
Email: [email protected]

My uncle is best friends with the owner of the warren county fairgrounds. He said alot of things to the papers and media to save face, but he told my uncle he was happy with the end result and would be willing to do it again.

but believe you/me.........lebanon police department will NEVER go for that again.

(btw that was a collaborative party between CBS and Scrubbing Bubble/In The Groove...just to set the rekkid straight ;) )

Trip..........you are damn right about that!!! Lebanon police and its citizens would have a fuckin rally to have that place shut down by 8:00 P.M. (LOL). If I'm not mistake, they passed some laws immediately after Uno to stop this from ever happening again. But hey, thats Lebtucky for ya. Lookin forward to seeing you again Trip, I haven't seen you in a good while. Peace................

Oh, and is Sinsiter me (LOL)?

Matt (Sinister)

Oh, and is Sinsiter me (LOL)?

yup thats you ;)

can't wait to see you again too bro. ;) can't wait to see what kind of wax your gunna be tearin out next too......hey are you going to be releasing CD's as well?

Trip, you know it!!! I gotta keep with the tradition of releasing a new one on New Years Eve.

that sucks about your party...a lot of people were excited about it too. :( sounds like bad business to me to be double booked..? -not your fault!

jay,
if you need a venue bro, call me. There are a few usuable venues here in columbus that you could throw this at. They are safe and secure so just let me know man.

Jason, definately get ahold of Mark. He has some dope venues available. This party needs to happen!!!

hmmmm....... i don't know if i can stomach another new years with matt ;)

i've seen enough him this year as is

=D