*Review* for New Years EVE "Tristate Love" SW Ohio

I had a great time at the party, the only thing that kinda sucked
was that there was NO HEAT, but I still had a great time, the people
were great, the music was great, the venue was great. I cant wait untill
next year. =D

i do have to say this...

TO ALL PROMOTERS DOING EVENTS IN WAREHOUSES IN WINTERTIME:

RENT HEATERS!!!!! i cannot say it enough. so here goes again. PLEASE!!! for the health of your attendees RENT HEATERS IN THE WINTERTIME!!!

i am still sick as a dog from being in a cold ass warehouse all night, and although i do get paid to dj, no promoter is providing me with health insurance. so until they do, they need to make sure that the events are not iceboxes.

other than that, i had a good time, although also conspicuously missing were any new years eve party favors (champagne aside) . :)

beet and bad lieutenant rocked it!!!

^^^ i was thinking about starting a Dj-health insurance thing..... that was about 1999.... i opted off it, obviously. that would be a killer idea.

I was there all day from about 1 pm and the people who owned the building told us the heat worked. According to them all the had to do was turn them on whenever it got close to time. So all day long we were under the impression that heat would be working, however when it came time to turn them on there was air in the system and they couldnt be turned on unless they went through like a 3 hour process which simply wasnt possible. It did really suck to not have heat but everyone knows that many things go wrong while setting up for an event like this and unfortunatly the heat was one of them

^
well, while i do know that lots of stuff goes wrong the day of an event, on december 31, having no heat is definitely not something that can be overlooked.

if i was in a house and the landlord just said "whoops, no heat...sorry!", i wouldn't pay him. so...i dunno...

i sympathize with you guys for having to deal with that the day of an event, but maybe some backup heaters would be agood idea next time around, eh? :)

not trying to bust yer chops; just trying to put some ideas out to keep in mind for next time :)

oh, by the way, isn't Nauti Groove the cutest Dj in Cincy?!?!

physix said:
oh, by the way, isn't Nauti Groove the cutest Dj in Cincy?!?!

umm...how 'bout Sinister!? That's my dood! (love ya homey! tell tisha to check her email will ya?):)

461Trip_Jason-med.jpg

in fact, i need contact info for Todd Cyberspeed...

anyone have it?