*Review* for New Years EVE "Tristate Love" SW Ohio

HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I need a ride from eastside Indy. Will help with gas if asked to. Any takers???

Brandon

WOO here we go...be there large orange pants and light blue superman Shirt... Time to have soem fun

Bummed!

Hope that everyone had a blast.... I'm sure that you did! My car died.... and now I'm stuck home. I had to work and missed even catching a ride with my ppls. N E Way Happy New Year All... and who knows... there's always next time!

Just wanted to say what a really fun party this was tonite. What a great vibe. I really enjoyed listening to all the djs tonite. I meandered around all the rooms, and really enjoyed every ounce. Thank you again Jason for having me up to spin. I really do appreciate it! Look forward to playing for ya again in the future!!!

great party....happy new year mother fuckers!!!! Hardcore from 2004 and beyond!!

Keep Smiling,

Jeff The Smile Kid :D

Last edited:
got there @ 1100. Heres the deal:

Kitsonik was great. droppin the beats that make the break. very good.
Kid Chaos was great. Is he ever not? Good way to bring in the new year.

Thats all the time I spent in the big rooms. I spent the majority of time in the "warm" room.

Cyberspeed-Fuckin amazing!!! SET OF THE NIGHT. HArd HARD beats to go with the flintstones, and other songs we all know and luv.
Tom Sawyer - Beautiful. His music kept the room going when Cyberspeed was done.
Nostalgic-Good music. Great time.
Oompa Loompa - The hard shit is what kept me there.

The venue was good. A lot of echoing, and chilliness. The bathroom lines were long and painful!!! From 1-5, the warm room was where i was at. Probably the best vibe that I have ever felt EVER. Its one of those thing you cant explain. People who were in there can relate.

Kid Chaos, Nautigroove, Sinister - got the CDs.
$20 well spent
Keep bouncin'

i'm glad everyone had fun.....take care all and keep drinking! LOL

B.

yeay!

What a great New Year!!! Yeah.. Had a blast at the party... Would like to say thank you to everyone that managed to find my house for the after party....

SPECIAL thanks to Rob Rage and his boy who ripped up some awesome set at the afterhours...

If you were at my party i am going to have a website up soon with pics from the morning... HAPPY NEW YEAR FAULKERS!!!!!=D

If anyone was at my afterparty.. the one on summit/OSU campus area, and ya want to know when we get all the party pics posted e-mail me @ [email protected], or the other addy listed in my profile

One love!!!

Last edited:
Wow ... I met so many people (Get in touch with me)... And of course I saw some of my faithful Indy kids there ...

With all that talent it was hard to sit still .. so I know I missed some good stuff, but what I saw was banging!

I hope everyone had a Happy New Year's and of course got their Midnight Kiss ;) See everyone soon!!

had a great time. got to see some people i havent seen in a while and hear some bangin techno. shiva and the guy she tagged with (klye?) were the dopest set by far.

book more techno.
=D

I loved the party even though my car broke down on me on the way to the party in cincy "thank god Megg is a good friend she came to the rescue and picked me and my other 3 people up for this and thanks toi shannon for the ride back to my house oooo yea i gotta figgure out how the hell im goin to get from versailles,ky to cincy to get my car"

but yea great vibe thanks jason cant wait for the next one "lets get it closer to ky

i partied in the strange of mw... but glad too see that the tri state had a good new year... Freaky Flow and flip side said happy new years too ya... hollaat ya boy :)

review

OMG!!!!!!! I havent danced like that in about 5 years... I couldnt sit still, all night so many ill beats were released into the ozone I fear I am ruined forever, kitsonik, sinister, kidchaos with the crazy talk(gimme goosebumps)troll, shiva, markus mayhem... I didnt stop until seth and mack dropped the last rekkord... I wore my sauconys uneven during trevor and matt's set, my legwarmers got all twisted, but damn!!!!!!!! And of course, the most amazing part of the night was the look on my mama's face when she realized i could sing (that was the most terrifying thing I have ever done just so yall know).... Everyone you did such a great job, def going down as the best nye to date!!!! Whooodyhooooooo

btw... shonda and the rollers skates...hot girlfriend...hot

I had a BLAST! I got to spin for a bit in the VIP back room with trip and tease! Thanks guys it was fun! That started the night off great. Then all the great djs that played too was well worth the trip to cbus. The venue was dope! Was very VERY COLD! But if you kept moving and dancing you kept warm. I think some people really got a kick out of seeing my watch light up a flame. If you saw it you know what I'm talking about. I thought it was a great idea that Jason decided not to put money in the net with the balloons, instead hand out envelops with money in them. Trip and Jason's set was great too played some old trance faves. Over all great night once again spent with the In the Groove Family!

Much Love!

PS- Hey Arron I have your Foursquare CD!!! :) I'll enjoy listening to it till we meet for the Stardust party!!!

partysmiley.gif

Happy New Year everyone!

Last edited:
Good job on pulling off a great party!

It was soooo good to see everyone! The locals were all so good and the vibe was really there....it gives me such a good feeling to see so many people coming out!

happy 2004 everyone!

awesome party, prolly my last big one in the midwest:(

awesome sets by 4 skewr;) cyberspeed (or is it Dj Todd Allen) tease, and nautigroove v. trip.

looked like a pretty nice turn out but it seemed like people kinda split after 1 or so :\

btw what was the deal with the early shut down? i saw fire marshalls not cops. whats the buzz?