*Review* Friday 2/20/04 **Cupids Massacre**~ Dayton, OH DIRECTIONS posted

Status
Not open for further replies.
whats the word on bags? are they allowed in.... dont wanna have to cram all my stuff in my nonexistent pockets... id have to rework the outfit ya know...

DAYTON KIDD PERDUCTIONS AND GSP ENTERTAINMENT
:pROUDLY PRESENT:

CUPIDS MASSACRE

Lineup:

P H A N T O M 45
sound republic/\chicago drunken master/ \chi town

F R A N K I E J
sound republic/\focal point/\drum and bass/\chi town

D J N A S T Y
mcec 313/\motor city elctro company/\ghetto tech/\detroit

DJ SKILLZ /// speed garage - akron

SKRATCHMATIK /// jungle turntablism - gem

DJ CANADA /// uk hard house - cincy

TOM SAWYER /// hardcore - cincy

DALA VS. DON MEGA W/ MC G /// _dala_ booty house - gem /// _don mega_ ghetto tech - gem

LADY FOURSQUARE /// house - louisville

MIKE DONOVAN /// house - gem

CHIBI V! /// hardcore - oaklahoma

INFINITE GREY /// live pa- deep house - cincy

JIGGA aka BABY G /// house - cinci

OOMPA LOOMPA vs. DJ RYZE /// hard epic trance - _oompa_ cincy /// _ryze_ gem

T REXX /// speed garage - gem

STARFISH /// jump up jungle - gem

DIGITAL KATE /// triphop downtempo - cincy

NELSON /// house - cincy

SONIQ STYLEZ /// breakbeat - gem

STRAIGHT VISUAL /// breakbeat - cincy

DJ FLAVOR /// ghetto tech - indy

VINNY BRICKS /// breakbeat cincy

FRIDAY Feb.20.2004
DaYton, OhiO!
Starts @ 9PM and we don't stop bumpin till 10AM the next mornin'!
16 to get in, 21+ to drink
$20 before midnight and $25 after midnight
Info line: (513)981.0433

Ladies and Gentlemen we have a VIRGIN VENUE, So PLEASE treat it w/ the upmost respect, therefore we can have many more future events there! Thanks.

HEART BREAKIN SOUND, MOST EXTREME LIGHTING, NO DRUGS, BOTTLES, BACKPACKS, WEAPONS, OR BAD VIBES. LEAVE THEM AT HOME!
YOU WILL BE SEARCHED @ THE DOOR! MUST HAVE ID TO GET IN.
R.O.A.R IN FULL EFFECT FROM START TO FINISH!

MORE INFO:

www.ravetrash.com
www.focalpoint.to
www.sceneohio.com
www.gspmagazine.com

.:DIRECTIONS:.

from all points North:
-take 75 South to 35 east. follow general directions.

from all points South:
-take 75 North to 35 east. follow general directions.

from all points West:
-take 70 East to 75 South to 35 east. follow general directions.

from all points East:
-take 70 West to 675 south to 35 west. follow general directions.

GENERAL DIRECTIONS:
-once on 35 take the Main st./Jefferson St. exit. Vear right off exit to Jefferson St. go down 4 or 5 blocks and venue will be on the right. look for neon purple sign that says 1470 West.

parking lots are behind venue.

see yall thurr~

Commin From Indy

Well damn I was at For The Ladies and it was an awsome party, in fact such a good party i think im addicted to partying in ohio now! SO ya i think im for sure gonna be at this party too and hopefully its as bangin as FTL was last weekend!

i see not many bluelighters are goin to this
im going but i see its manly a ravetrash n sceneohio party

if any bl'ers are soo inclined to meeting me or whatever just look for khaki pants n blue hoodie n white bandana
and i prolly wont look very happy either.:\

Then start talking your fellow bluelight friends into going to this party... there are a handlful going i know of for sure.. but spread the word, make some calls homie. And i'll look for ya

hahaha i dont know many bluelighters in this area and i think the only bluelighter i know goin to this is prolly chris.
most of my bl friends are in other states soo i doubt theyll come sorry

check out da breakbeat/dnb battle...

if ya live in columbus SUPPORT.......

breakbeat/dnb battle at standard lounge......

downtown c-bus on front street @ red zone////////

best luck ta da dayton crew.........

RESPECT<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

ALL CITY BEATS #1 FOR BREAKBEATS/DNB

614-291-0210--PHONE

TUES-SAT-2-8PM
MONDAY-BY APPOINTMENT(V.I.P)8o

i definately wouldnt of made tha trip from e-ville to dayton if i knew pleasurehead wasnt spinnin. and wtf was up with tha dood in a skirt?

here are the pics i took I was to damn tired to put names on it so just email me with the pic link and what you want on it pictures

all i have to say is piss poor- only 2 out 4 original headliner showed up its not like i havent seen him in the last month. the sound was shit. up stairs didnt start till 3am, not said on any ads. and security sucked my ass. who we fooling kicking out kids for looking like they may be fucked up, come on now they were serving alcohol which in some ways makes you look like your
rolling. I just think if you want people to come back to future events, you might want to start respecting the people who make it possible. your party kids.

Last edited:
Sad and Disappointed

I was extremely disappointed in this event. I had expected more, but as I showed up late, I was definitely NOT happy about having to pay 25 bux to get in the door. When I got in the door, a whole bunch of kids who hadn't got kicked out of the party were totally sketched out about the security being assholes... I mean there is a big difference between being a security asshole and doing your job, and then being over excessively judgemental and almost discriminatory. The lineup was not fabulous and most of my friends were not happy and neither was I.

peace,

mamabear

NAP town reprezent

Status
Not open for further replies.