*Review* Friday 2/20/04 **Cupids Massacre**~ Dayton, OH DIRECTIONS posted

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow this could have been waaaaayyyyyyy better!! i am a bit upset as to the fact that we made the trip from indy.. still trying to figure out if it was at any way worth it. i got a few pics under my belt for this party but couldnt even finish a roll... so in the comming days i will have whatever i got posted.. hope to see everyone again.. maybe next time under better conditions!!

What The Fuck was security's damn problem? DId they like hate ravers or sumptin cuz i mean i know like 10 people who got kicked out for stupid ass reasons. I thought the party wasn*T that bad but the whole fuckin drag queen shit upstairs and the horrible DJ until 3am...man that was a fuckin buzz killer. Also it was kinda hard to have fun when all ur friends are outside the party because security decided to kick them all out just for LOOKIN FUCKED UP. All i know is if i ever see those security people again, im just leaving. But besides the security and the shitty upstairs room it was alright, but not worth $20.

-Smoot*E from Nap Town

your only as good as your last party, right?
well, that's all i have to say...i think you get the message.

jon hennessey's (one of the ppl throwing this event) has a quote at the end of every post he makes...saying "your only as good as your last party"

gay club whut !!! anyone catch that black f*g singing i will survive upstairs. now THAT...is underground talent. oh yeh. gsp and d.kidd picks em right.

sarcasm.
this really was a massacre

oh yeh...CHIBI V !!! FUCKIN' OWNED !

Last edited:
im glad i stayed home and got drunk for my birthday, i knew this party was gonna suck.

Hahaha ya that black dude up stairs reminded me of a fat version of prince. I dont have a problem wit gays but man he was for sure a FLAMING QUEER. Oh does anybody know who that dj was that was playing until 3 am upstairs? Cuz he constantly train wrecked...i remeber dancing up there to some good electronica (cant remeber if it was house or trance) but the next thing i know he jus throws on "50 Cent - In Da CLub" and everybody was jus like....what the hell. Please dont book DJ's with no talent, it makes bad parties.

great company i had with me... horrible party.

by far one of the worst parties ive ever been too. and this was my last party. after that i know im seriously done. the scene is dead and there are only a select few cool people in the scene.

screw your security. half of the kids that got thrown out weren't even fucked up. and you left all the damned dealers in there... so what the fuck? obviously no one knew what they were doing.

this was a complete waste of time. thank god i was with cool people otherwise i would be more angry than i am now.

how shady to say "virgin venue" and then stick a whole bunch of ravers in a club. my advice for a better party next time: dont throw another party next time.

i dont know what yall are bitchin bout... i had a fuckin blast... so fuck all you guys...

and yes security hated ravers... but so do i... so they liked me.... get it through your fuckin head guys when you throw a party you dont pay security to be nice to the fucked up druggies) yes they were a lil lame (especially tryin to throw defi out, still kinda funny to me) but get over it... had a drunken blast and frankie J beat it up hardcore... had a blast dancin with some kids i dont rember....

holla
IM RICK JAMES BITCH!

hey, i started the "im rick james biatch." damnit ryan.

hey, i actually had fun with you. you were unusually sweet. i like that. ;)

what up people

Sorry you guys didn't have any fun, most people I talked to had a blast.
Yes, security is some bitches, but what security isn't. Why the fuck did you think we let you go in and out of the party? DO YOUR DRUGS OUTSIDE!!!
It's not hard. Why do you think we pay em?? TO COVER OUR ASSES.
I thought the venue was tight and we will do things there agian.

As for the upstairs, we were not supposed to get that untill 3 and they (the venue owners) were not going to let you up untill then. We did not have anything to do with the talent (or lack of) upstairs untill then. Don't blame us, I didnt book any of that.

If any of you know me or have been to my other events (monday night hip-hop, many afterhours, rise) you know we always come correct. This is the only board where I see people had a bad time and I wish I could make it up to you.

This is most definitly not our last party.
Be glad there is still a city in the midwest that still lets you throw a party.

We try, which is more than I can say for some.

Don
Dayton Kidd Perduktions

Oh yeah..
That guy in the leather jacket WAS an off duty Dayton PD. He is a friend of the venue owner and was there to save ALL OF OUR ASSES. He didn't want any heat on the venue at all and wasn't about to let any. Be lucky that any of you that were kicked out for drugs DIDN'T go to jail!!

Ok here it goes my name is Donni to start off im just on bobs name. When i come out to Ohio from Detroit i usually expect and see a pretty big turn out of people from ohio which i always love such as when i went to dueces wild bring the cheze or something for the blunted. When i came out to this i saw nothing but a bunch of emoe kids dressed in baggy cloths sitting in chairs all drugged. Next a party revalves around the vibe you get from not only the people there but the production company throwing it im sorry to say but your security was a bunch of douch bags, it seemed to me that all that you guys were in it for was the money im sorry if i offend you but think about it half of your crowd got kicked out by 4am
so please next time you guys throw a party make shure people get there moneys worth make it something there gunna remember ok and not some bs party thats only half assed thrown. Thanks

ps i liked meeting all the people i did

oompa loompa-im going to have another party in detroit may 15 with cloud skipper and ill get ahold of you to come up maybe attract a crowd from ohio it was nice meeting you

phill & J both of you kids were damn cool and i hope to see both of you this weekend up here

neina- thanks for letting us chill at your house for a while

cat balls & luke-i always love seeing you guys your fucking awsome

steph-im glad i came up ande saw you to i need my pants back though

aaron-your a goofy kid thank you to you to for throwing the after party

squee-your goggles made me happy

and to the kid that got drunk and passed out on me at the party-take e its better

you guys could have lowered the door price when you
found out plesurehead and dj nasty werent going to
show up. instead you raped your patrons on a party
that should have cost 5 to 10 bucks. and as far as
doing your drugs outside I see your point- out of sight-
out of mind.But they were kicking kids out for looking
fucked up and they were serving alcohol, which makes
everyone look fucked up.

you think a dayton promotor is going to do anything different than an indy or columbus or chicago promotor would do? no, they are going to take your money and run with it.

i still support you guys... had a great time... venue was fine for me... security didnt hate me cause i didnt blink or bounce or glow...

the reason all the dealers didnt get kicked out... is cause they are real dealers not people who just move shit... they are smart and see security busting people and stop dealing

like i said on the other board stanky snatch.... put the dick back in your mouth, hands of key board... you are much better at hitten the cum-bong and not choking then any one else so stick to what you know

the reason all the dealers didnt get kicked out... is cause they are real dealers not people who just move shit... they are smart and see security busting people and stop dealing [/B][/QUOTE]

:) exactly...

Status
Not open for further replies.