*Review* Fridays Feb 13 & 20 Columbus Drum & Bass/Break's DJ battle

THURSDAY oh what a day..

1 more day till the

FRIDAY NIGHT FIGHTS ............

ready to rumble

GO

Yo Clay, you forgot to add dj franke to the list.
Also each dj has a 20 person guestlist this week. The door will be enforced otherwise all night.

Last edited:
check it

watch out for the one called nom. he'll cut your head off before you even know. good luck to all the dj's. i'm pumped for a rowdy night of drunken bass mayhem!!! we will fucking kill you
component=D

inside da ride side ta side

sorry
19:franke

there we be a nice complete list........

please read the whole post see what people are saying and share yo views

EACH DJ GETS 20 PEOPLE ON THERE LIST BE FO 12am SO SHOW UP EARLY.
have those on your list let the door people know who they are there for.

come out early to check out the one like dj khaki-breakbeats and hip-hop.
all up-front shit............WORLD EXCLUSIVE from j ta me man.

support those that support you--buy a drink--check out the main room--cheer for your friends--buy some vinyl--laugh........

easy bruv
ALL CITY BEATS/US ent..
614-291-0210-phone

<---like dat says

i'm comin out to support; but lemme tell ya, i better hear some raw-dogg wicked super-stompers from some muthafuckerz or my name ain't yosemite sam. big up respek ta da khaki / aus-10 ...oh yeah and somebody buy me a drink huh i'm feckin broke.

...go decay! "super america ova da undaground#@!$*"

TONIGHT IN DA VENUE

ready set BATTLE

hope to see everybody out getting rowdy..........

thanks to all the promoters and red zone for coming together on this.......

BIG THANKS................

PEACE,clay-dj khaki.......
ALL CITY BEATS=D

im sneakin some wild turkey in cuz im a broke mfer....nah, i kid...but seriously jere, watch your back, cuz ill be right behind it snatchin up any beer that gets bought for you. :p

if there was a prize for worst ever i would like to claim it. sorry for wasting everyone's time with my inexperience. someday when i can afford techs i'll re-learn how to do this and try again. packing up the gemini's for good.

peace
-mr. dicknose

That shit was off the hook tonight.Glad to see people are still around.Big ups to clay and everone that made this shit go off

id like to thank johnny5, verge, and nom for WRECKING SHOP last night. its great to see people enjoying themselves.

Rekonstruct

Don't let one set that didn't go as you'd plan kill off your desire or resolve about doing something you love. Unpack your Gemini's get back on them and practice endlessly or as much as possible.One thing I know is that no one ever got the things in life they wanted by giving up.
now with that being said....
Thanks to all the people who stuck around after their friends got done spinning to watch my set ...Respect to all the Dj's...the 27th is sure to be off the hook with all the talent that made it through the cut.
Let's bring some noise.

Re-De-Konstruct

hey thanks for the words of wisdom. i appreciate it. the gemini's were
never packed up... but they got a stern talking to. i was sick all day and I'm going to blame the stomache virus for that one. big ups to the asian bird flu!

thanks
-j

Kelley, the 5 DJs from round 2 headed to the final this Friday are:

Nom
Shapeshifter
Verge
Arkova
Matt Harder

(I AM 99% sure on this)

I do believe finals are in Standard Lounge this Friday, the 27th. Don't forget to check out Satoshi Tomiie, one of the world's finest progressive house producers/DJs in the main room.

Cheers,

Lesley

[email protected]

vergil made VIRGINS of you all!!

...i think i slipped and broke my elbow on the broken hymans all over the danceflo' 8o

also, daps go to the ones like arkova & matt harder...you definitely dit-it-to-dem.

should make for one helluva final, boyzzz......