*Review* Saturday 1/24/04 - Renegade - Inianapolis, IN

Status
Not open for further replies.
hippie crack? it's all coming together now. who did the afterparty? oh wait, don't tell me, or better yet, do...I'm not sure cops know what hippie crack is just quite yet.

bad_note said:

and the after party was cool but cmon guys...HIPPIE CRACK !!!
if your gonna do drugs, do real drugs.

hahahahahahaha

i say the same thang... ;)

Its to bad that you judge a party by what kind of drugs are there. (therapy) 8) Anyways you have your opinions about k9 thats cool, I have mine and I think he is very fuckin good. I dont really have much else to say but opinions are what people think so we should respect them even if we dont like them, but I would really like to see this battle between djs since k9 can play just about anything flawlessly on the decks. but anyway had fun this weekend so thats it for me
peace out (always drama in the nap)
Whitey #3 james motherfuckin_b

Last edited:
i dont base a party on the drugs, i base it on the music...example; my opinion about k9...but if you indy kids (not all)are about huffing a bunch of shit, then i dont want to have anything to do with it. you said it not me. "the afterparty is how we do it in indy" ,and no headliner you bring is going to get me to come back...especially with your hostility. see you in ohio when all your parties get shut down.

Last edited:
Well sorry to hear you wont be coming back to Indy. Too bad cause syon and kojent have something great planned for march. And I hope i didnt affend anyone on what I said, cause well Im always the nice guy. And someone said something on the last page about drama killin the scene. I agree completely. But you will have it. Oh well again sorry you wont be coming back to Indy though I think things will start gettin better from now on.

As always PEACE out
Whitey #3 james motherfuckin_b

ahh I hate being the nice calm guy sometimes, but someones got to do it. ya know

Damn this thread has sorta gone down hill.... Us darn Ohio people always tryin to stir up some drama, since we obviously have nothing else to do ;)

But seriously... don't hold it against the rest of us... My girl and i had a great time... We recieved nuthin but love from all the peeps we met in Indy... As for the K-9 dispute... I personally dont care for *any* kind of hardcore... i think i went into the room and heard it was hardcore and immediately left... No offense I'm sure he is good, just not a genre i want to listen to :)

As far as the drugs.. to each his own.. I met more than a few people that were amazed that we were tweakin and were so nice..

I look forward to many more treks to Indy, and meeting many more kick arse peeps!!

~"When you are content to be simply yourself and don't compare or compete, everyone will respect you" -- Lao-Tzu ~

ok I think its time this tread dies.... It had a nice run though...

Status
Not open for further replies.