*Review* Saturday 1/24/04 - Renegade - Inianapolis, IN

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok so i am running a couple days behind... just getting back in town. wanted to thank kojent and syon for letting me come out and get some killer pics!! they are in the process of being posted as we speak!! great party and fantastic vibe!!

major props to all who tore it up on sat... :D

Last edited:
thanks for all the good feed back people. i had a good time. thanks to my dad for helping at the door. thanks to andy for all the help with the driving. thanks ryan for your help. gary thanks for the use of your info line. thanks to levi, cory, lmnts, james ,chad, and little brad. and a very very big thanks to k9. kit, ruckus,and tazz. just really wanted to say thanks to all the kids who came out to have a good time. sorry to the guy oh got puked on. fuck the person who did the puking. stay tuned for syon and kojent's march 20th annocment.

sometimes puking just can't be helped doll. you know who did the puking anyway and hold them in high regard.

at any rate. awesome party. i agree, the vibe was great. and when was that new room put in? that was a nice suprise. (of course i hadn't had the chance to come out since kelsi threw a party at rehearsal.)

jason- awesome for you to come out from ohio to see how we party in indy.
rachel- ure my girl.
jess- fuck a bunch of that bullshit. u rock. i love you.
lyndsay- stop sticking your tongue out at me.
freak- thanks for the present at the afterparty.

everyone else. good to see you all again. it had been a while since i had partied with you guys.

Again the party fuckin rocked!!!!!! syon and kojent mad props I really think this was a turning point from here....
nothin but up from here for you guys and thanks for the opertunity to bring our group out. Big things in the future from everyone here in Indy we got the bases, now just time to build..
peace out
Whitey #3 james motherfuckin_b

syon and kojent congrats on the party guys....tried to be there but didn't get out of work till very late, i heard i missed a rocking party, oh well, let me know when you goys are doing it again, i will do what i can to help!!!

peace and congrats

so thats how you ppl do it in indy...the only complaint ( not really, but shh...)is that k9 was spinning his hardcore at what...like 150 bpm's !?! wtf...oh yeh, and then dropped genie in a bottle...c'mon. ssu is lame.
getta real hardcore dj.
not a bad place...needs better music.
cool to see some ppl i havent seen in a while...too bad they didnt want to see me. oh well, fuck indy...

Well guys mad props on a very well organized event. The vibe was great, the people were great and I had a blast meeting all of the people responsable for the event. I cant thank you guys enough for the hospitality and making Nightbreed feel right at home. To all who helped with the production of this event, just wanted to thank you guys for keepin it alive and bumpin. Keep up the good work, ill be at the next one in full support. Thanks again guys. See you guys at For the Ladies

Hey bad note I'm sure I can set up a battle between
you and K9 anytime. So if you want to show us how
shitty he is, be my guest.

:) [email protected] or check me out at for the ladies in the vip @ midnight. no, really...i love anybody who plays hardcore but c'mon...
lmnts was spinning his tracks faster then k9...to slow for me.

well, glad to see its drama as usual in indy. jesus guys. can we get back to the positive vibe of the party and stop bashing each other?

hey bad note... the after parties are how we doin it indy... dont talk shit in indy boards if your not from indy... were much better at it than you are and when you and but why does it matter.... i like k-9 hes a cool guy and i dont know you but hardcore is best described as "a midget kicking you in the back of the head with a steel toed boot"- a wiser man than you

indy people...i feel the love(sarcasm). never said k9 wasnt a cool guy, all i said was that he spun to slow. he did, sorry...my opinion.
and the after party was cool but cmon guys...HIPPIE CRACK !!!
if your gonna do drugs, do real drugs.

so c'mon...drive more people away from your scene w/ hostility, please by all means, kill it.

you indy kids talk to much shit. i thought k9 was cool. fuck some nitrous. dvine shut the fuck up. like you have some kind of authority.people can talk shit any wear they want.
telling people from other citys they cant voice there opinions on indy boards is how to hurt the indy scene.
so all you indy kids who talk shit and i know not all indy kids do talk shit. shut your mother fucken mouths

love, herman

Status
Not open for further replies.