*Review* Saturday 1/24/04 - Renegade - Inianapolis, IN

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to say i had a blast, and thank you to everybody who came out and supported us. The party was a complete sucess, People were dancing, every DJ threw down an awsome set, especially Ruckus, Kitsonik, and those 3 poetic White Guys. There's more planned for the future. So keep an eye out and keep up the support for our local scene. Thanks

Bryentt
You know, the quiet one who never talks.

I must say i had a great time and I stayed almost sober the
whole time(beer here- beer there,seemed to disappear
real quick). I have to give thanks to everyone who came
from out of state and indy to check this out. Alot of support.
I also want to thank Dave(Ruckus) for running around with
us all day.(great guy) Hope to see you soon again, keep in
touch.

That other white guy- we call DEFI

Hey kidz.. I had a great fuckin time. Caitlin and Dave slammed the shit. I really enjoyed Those 3 White Guys. Really knew how to put on a set. All the dj's did an awesome job. My photgrapher got some great pictures. (about 3 rolls worth), SO be watching out on syonandkojents site within the weeks for those pics. I wanna thank Bryentt and Brett for giving my crew the lovely spots on the list to come and promote. It was a great success. Handed out around a hundred discs. Hope you all enjoy them. Thank you again for a wonderful night..Peace

Thanks for having me come out! It was great seeing everyone.....good to see Ruckus again!

good job guys!

props guys. that was a nice space. was anyone drinking yager besides rob? i saw that shit gettin passed around. haha.
lotta fun.

yeah..things got hott in the so called VIP. Defi, i still have your laminate that you let me use so I could run to the liquor store,thanks again

Rob

I had a grrrreat time last night. First time in Indy... Thanx to all those who showed some outta town crazy chikas some love... Liked the space, and the line up was great... Kitsonik rawked as always... And i actually enjoyed Ruckus' set even though I'm not a fan of the Hard House... I look forward to many more trips to the Naptown, and many more good times! =D

PS- Ruckus rawks got to chat him up at the afterparty.. One of the many great Canadians!

Hey Rob, just hold on to that lamenit so you remember
us out here. Wish you would have made it for our (Just
Three white Guys) set. Anyhow glad you guys came out
to support. It was also a pleasure to have Ruckus mingling
with all the party kids, not no stuckup superstar dj. He'll
be back, dont worry.

Thanks everyone
Andy

Had a great time. All the dj kicked ass as usual cant wait for future event from syon and kojent. Thanks to everyone who saw our set and all the good feedback, be ready for more in the future. Thanks for all the support.

peace out
james_b

hey, had fun good job everyone and thanks to syon and kojent for the fun and the other two white guys, see yall soon....

That was very decent party! I had a bad ass time. Ruckus, did put down and awesme set. I brought my girl Kahlei for her first and she had a blast. Can't wait for the next nap-town event!

Annabelle

p.s. Gary, the key chain is now promonently displayed with the rest of my keys....so people now know WHAT IS UP! WOOT!

i had a good time, mindmaze, corey, &lmnts threw down tight sets. that dude in the mullet was tight too. overall, good party. nice to see people actually hanging inside the venue this time instead of outside. people actually showed up too! and the afterparty was banging. good times.
keep it up syon and kojent.

This will definitely go down as one of my favorite
parties of the year......The vibe made the night I
feel like everyone was dancing there azz off and
having a blast......
Caitlin rocked the house.........like she knows how
to do.......
Ruckus......great to see you some dope azz shit right
there and a real class act.......
LMNts....what can I say when you started your set
the room Ruckus was in almost emptied great set
man keep on rockin.........
3 white guys......you guys got that shit recorded
I need a disc of THE THREE WHITE GUYS ASAP........one
thing Chad>>>>>>>sick azz fuck dude

and to all the other talent you all keep the vibe alive
and the night flowing..........thanx to everyone who
helped to put this night on did an Excellent Job........much love

also thanx for the VIP Bret really appreciate it and look forward
to putting on a show with you real soon..........

PE@CE LOVE,
Pharmy

... it was the start to a crazy weekend... sorry for bouncing around so much every one i was kept busy and my bad for skippin out of the after party soo quick it was just way too big... to all who dont know yet there will be pictures of the only 2 drunk guys from kents snowed in after party out in the snow in their boxers and hats and shoes doing snow dives and snow angels... there will be pictures and dont ask me about the sword... its just happens when your dunk for 36 hours straight... holla

hmm well over all it was a good time and cory thanx 4 letn us chill and kent babydoll ur 2 sweet and thanx bunches.. and 2 the dumb ass rude fu*king people who stole me and muh gurls shoes at the after party u really needa grow up and fuck you that was muh gurls first party and that shit wasnt cool and both them pairs of shoes were brand new stupid basterds... sorry bout the bad werds mods but i think it was well n order 4 them..ne way muh gurl loved her 1st party and the omm 2 night or 3 or how ever many nights the after party ended up lasting she loved it shes still recovering lol.. hmm rob thanx 4 the jeger im the gurl with the long brown hair that u gave ur last beer 2.. thanx doll... mike devine ur such a hottie and u seem like a really cool dood best of luck with the party wish i could come.. but big thanx 4 the party guys good job cant wait 4 the next 1 much love and respect... lindsey

Status
Not open for further replies.