*Review* Saturday 12.20.03 <Bangin' the Bellz> Lafayette, IN Directions Posted

ddrive

Bluelighter
ATTENTION:ATTENTION:ATTENTION:ATTENTION:ATTENTION

DUE TO EMAILS, PHONE CALLS, AND WORD OF MOUTH.....BANGIN' THA BELLZ HAS MOVED TO A LARGER VENUE DIRECTIONS AND TIMESLOTS WILL BE POSTED TOMORROW....AND THE INFO LINE WILL BE UPDATED SATURDAY AFTERNOON...
ONCE AGAIN!! THE LINE UP, AND DRINK SPECIALS ARE ALL THE SAME, BUT THE VENUE HAS CHANGED...

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!
T.S.E. & CREW

DIRECTIONS:

Riehle Brothers
2270 Concord Road
Lafayette, IN

www.mapquest.com

NORTH- I-65 S to S.R. 26 to Lafayette. Take S.R. 26 to S.R. 52 and turn Left. Once on S.R.52(Sagamore) look for TOY R US and a closed Leath Furniture on the right side of the road. Directly after TOYS R US turn Right on to CALLOWAY DRIVE. At the STOP SIGN (CONCORD RD.) turn right. Riehle Brothers is on the left.

SOUTH-Take 65N to S.R. 26 to Lafayette. Take S.R. 26 to S.R. 52 and turn Left. Once on S.R.52(Sagamore) look for TOY R US and a closed Leath Furniture on the right side of the road. Directly after TOYS R US turn Right on to CALLOWAY DRIVE. At the STOP SIGN (CONCORD RD.) turn right. Riehle Brothers is on the left.

NORTHERN OHIO- I70W to I65N to S.R. 26 to Lafayette. Take S.R. 26 to S.R. 52 and turn Left. Once on S.R.52(Sagamore) look for TOY R US and a closed Leath Furniture on the right side of the road. Directly after TOYS R US turn Right on to CALLOWAY DRIVE. At the STOP SIGN (CONCORD RD.) turn right. Riehle Brothers is on the left.

SOUTHERN OHIO-I74W to I65N to S.R. 26 to Lafayette. Take S.R. 26 to S.R. 52 and turn Left. Once on S.R.52(Sagamore) look for TOY R US and a closed Leath Furniture on the right side of the road. Directly after TOYS R US turn Right on to CALLOWAY DRIVE. At the STOP SIGN (CONCORD RD.) turn right. Riehle Brothers is on the left.

THE VENUE IS A AUXILARY BUILDING ON THE LEFT OF RIEHLE BROS. IT IS A ORANGE BUILDING YOU MAY PARK AROUND THE BUILDING AND ACROSS THE STREET
(NOT AT FILLY'S GENTLEMENS CLUB)

True Soundz Entertainment / Rat Pak Mobile presents...

Bangin' the Bells
12.20.03 ::. Lafayette, IN::.

Celebrating 2 DJ Birthdays, and 3 turntables rockin' all 3a.m.

LINE UP:

9-10PM
POWDER-PROGRESSIVE

10-11PM
DJ STEADY B W/ J-MADD AND THE NUTTHOUSE CREW
BOOTY HOUSE / GHETTO TECH / LIVE PERFORMANCE

11-12AM
FONZ STABOLITO- UNDERGROUND

12-1AM
DJ SHIVA-TECHNO

1-2AM
PAUL ANTHONY-HOUSE

2-3AM
EPITAPH-JUNGLE

$10 ($8 with a stuffed animal)
Event Bells ring at 9pm
18 and up to Ring, 21 and up to Ding!

ATTENTION:ATTENTION:ATTENTION:ATTENTION:ATTENTION

DUE TO EMAILS, PHONE CALLS, AND WORD OF MOUTH.....BANGIN' THA BELLZ HAS MOVED TO A LARGER VENUE DIRECTIONS AND TIMESLOTS WILL BE POSTED TOMORROW....AND THE INFO LINE WILL BE UPDATED SATURDAY AFTERNOON...
ONCE AGAIN!! THE LINE UP, AND DRINK SPECIALS ARE ALL THE SAME, BUT THE VENUE HAS CHANGED...

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!
T.S.E. & CREW

For more info, contact:
INFOLINE - (765) 429-0356
Email: [email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:
awwww... sounds like a good time. too bad i wont be making it. have fun for those who do go! :)

Hmmm...... Paul Anthony, Shiva, MY BOY STEADY!!!!
You cant go wrong with this one!!

~Late~

Hmmm, Sounds like someone biting off of Rock the Bells which is thrown in December in Dayton every year.

Who cares??? I wanna see Shiva! She fucking pwns you! Techno like WHAT!

She owns you.. Like that night in Anderson when she jewed you out of youre hour set... But shes still one of the best djs i have seen in my life!!!
Big Props to Shiva!!!!! Shes one of the best!!!!

the_witchdoctor said:
She owns you.. Like that night in Anderson when she jewed you out of youre hour set... But shes still one of the best djs i have seen in my life!!!
Big Props to Shiva!!!!! Shes one of the best!!!!

Oh, yeah, I totally forgot . . . that makes me almost not want to see her now . . . ::curses under breath:: ;)

It's a christmas party....dont ya think there are other events in the USA that are if not exactly the same our remotely close around this time...but, anyways....we are looking forward to this event....and its for a greater good for children that arent our havent been as luck as us....

Im excited about this event.....gotta x-mas announcement too...T.S.E. just giving out presents left and right.

Negative said:
Oh, yeah, I totally forgot . . . that makes me almost not want to see her now . . . ::curses under breath:: ;)

okay, i TOTALLY don't remember that. what party in anderson are we speaking of??? hell, i odn't even remember ever PLAYING in anderson...hmmm...

and if i ever fucked anyone out of a set, i do apologize. i just like to play, not mess up other djs' evenings. :)

DJ Shiva said:
okay, i TOTALLY don't remember that. what party in anderson are we speaking of??? hell, i odn't even remember ever PLAYING in anderson...hmmm...

and if i ever fucked anyone out of a set, i do apologize. i just like to play, not mess up other djs' evenings. :)

Oh, no, it's totally cool, I didn't even remember it . . . it was some girls birthday party rave thing like over two years ago at the party barn down the road from Meijers . . . I had really forgotten about it . . . n/p :)

DJ Shiva said:

Like neg it wasnt that big of a deal we were just go toe to toe clownin on each other when i said that it wasnt that big of a deal, I would have rather heard you anyways!! :p

Much Love to both Negitave & Shiva!!

Steady B say's.....i do have the padding....IN MY PANTS!!!!
plus me and J Madd gotta anutha dirty song to introduce to yall...and we may shoot yall with that babybatter for those who didnt get a salty taste last time....LOL

bump it up for L-town bangin tha bells steady B style..

im in fo sho...whatcha got on tap???????