*Review* Saturday 12.20.03 <Bangin' the Bellz> Lafayette, IN Directions Posted

A little over a week ... unfortunately, it's going to be one long ass day for me ... so if you see me and I look a frazzled, just chalk it up to spending the day with my family.

See you all soon!! (Some sooner than others ;))

Ahhhhhhhhh SHITTTTT... Yeha kids tahko is happppyyyy. I am on house arrest and get to go this shit. My house arrest officer is a cool mofo. Yeah,, I will see all of you there yo. Be lookin for me. Love to all your mofo's. Tahko is back yayyyyyy. ( Sorry I know i'm a dumb shit but i' fuckin happy.. give me a break lol) Peace out kidz.

Ok I so plan on going and partying with L-town and NAP alike. Anyone wanna give me a ride? I'm on the NE side of Indy in case you didn't know! Well, hopefully someone will be cool enough to pick my ass up saturday!

everyone better come out to wish a happy bday to powder and paul!

oh and someone give shagz a ride

Maybe if he wasn't an hour out of the way .... for once I'm closer to a party than he is ... hahahaha

cant wait, just a few more days. Skot. I might be able to take ya, but could you find a ride home, cause i leave every party early to get our baby from my moms. get back with me ok.

aight kids... I am going to be nthere so having so much fuckin fun.. I will be walkin the crowd all damn night.. Big night comin up for all of you..there are exciting things comin your way from well..... you'll find out soon enough. everyone show some love to all the kids there and help bring the scene back alive for lafayette and Nap town. All positive vibes... No bullshit drama. I'll bring the pimp cane down on someone if there is... LOL anyway kidz. Show ya love for the crew ya comin ta see. There is big news to come soon. Jess' we need to get a plan for who is ridin with who... LOL got to many kids wanting to follow and shit. Lata

Respect,

Tahko

dont know if i'll make this or not....depends on if i can find a ride. we'll see. if not, good luck with this event.....i hope you get the support you need to keep it alive.

B.

4 days to go.......hope everyone is ready for this shit.......i know i am...

If you can't make it out remember to give a shout to Paul and Powder for thier b-days!!!!!

Kelly

Party in lafayette?!?

I work just 2 doors down so i'll have to check it. haven't seen my boi shan in agez!!

hell yeah!! i can't wait for this. i haven't seen Steady-B in a while so it'll be nice to see him again. also, if anyone here in lafayette needs a ride, hit me up and i'll see what i can do. i can't take everyone, but i can take a few. send me a message and let me know.:) :)

Angela, yeah I should def be able to find me a ride home. It's much easier to get a ride home once at a party then get one to a party. Anywayz, I'll call you sometime tomorrow or Friday and we'll figure it out girl.

Can't wait to party in L-Town again. WHUT!

Yay I get to go and actually support the crew...Anyway I hope to see everyone smiling and shit. If not then I'm gonna get the dunce cap and start crownin mu fucka's... lol Man everyone please have a great time. This is what the scene is all about. Everyone please cros your fingers for me that I dont go to prison on x-mas eve... Just found out my house arrest has given me a violation. So this will prolly be my last night of fun with the kidz.. Peace out.....

ATTENTION:ATTENTION:ATTENTION:ATTENTION:ATTENTION

DUE TO EMAILS, PHONE CALLS, AND WORD OF MOUTH.....BANGIN' THA BELLZ HAS MOVED TO A LARGER VENUE DIRECTIONS AND TIMESLOTS WILL BE POSTED TOMORROW....AND THE INFO LINE WILL BE UPDATED SATURDAY AFTERNOON...
ONCE AGAIN!! THE LINE UP, AND DRINK SPECIALS ARE ALL THE SAME, BUT THE VENUE HAS CHANGED...

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!
T.S.E. & CREW

Aight kids... There will be cd handouts all night long..Just look for the kidz with the beatz in they handz.. namingly me is one of em.. LOL... Peace out yall.. see you all there