*Review* Saturday 12.20.03 <Bangin' the Bellz> Lafayette, IN Directions Posted

Get excited kids, it's only a couple days away. Unfortunately I have to spend most of the day with my family earlier this day so don't be surprised if I look burnt out or if I'm cranky - family does that shit to you. ANYWAY ... let's get ready to show Lafayette how we do this ...

Much Love

Good luck to the crew on this one. I gotta work a double again tonight so it looks like im screwed again and wont be in lafyette after all. Plus my sis is in town from florida and wants to go to the clubs...So DAMN THE MAN and timing. Shannon hope everything goes well and hope you gotta some loot cause if you spredin the baby batter in indiana then you bound to have a few baby's mamas soon enough LOL, OH ya and if you drink some pinapple orange juice yo, i hear it wont be as salty ;) HAHA aight im done and again good luck to the crews throwing this
one love,
Kyle

ATTENTION:ATTENTION:ATTENTION:ATTENTION:ATTENTION

DUE TO EMAILS, PHONE CALLS, AND WORD OF MOUTH.....BANGIN' THA BELLZ HAS MOVED TO A LARGER VENUE DIRECTIONS AND TIMESLOTS WILL BE POSTED TOMORROW....AND THE INFO LINE WILL BE UPDATED SATURDAY AFTERNOON...
ONCE AGAIN!! THE LINE UP, AND DRINK SPECIALS ARE ALL THE SAME, BUT THE VENUE HAS CHANGED...

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!
T.S.E. & CREW

DIRECTIONS:

Riehle Brothers
2270 Concord Road
Lafayette, IN

www.mapquest.com

NORTH- I-65 S to S.R. 26 to Lafayette. Take S.R. 26 to S.R. 52 and turn Left. Once on S.R.52(Sagamore) look for TOY R US and a closed Leath Furniture on the right side of the road. Directly after TOYS R US turn Right on to CALLOWAY DRIVE. At the STOP SIGN (CONCORD RD.) turn right. Riehle Brothers is on the left.

SOUTH-Take 65N to S.R. 26 to Lafayette. Take S.R. 26 to S.R. 52 and turn Left. Once on S.R.52(Sagamore) look for TOY R US and a closed Leath Furniture on the right side of the road. Directly after TOYS R US turn Right on to CALLOWAY DRIVE. At the STOP SIGN (CONCORD RD.) turn right. Riehle Brothers is on the left.

NORTHERN OHIO- I70W to I65N to S.R. 26 to Lafayette. Take S.R. 26 to S.R. 52 and turn Left. Once on S.R.52(Sagamore) look for TOY R US and a closed Leath Furniture on the right side of the road. Directly after TOYS R US turn Right on to CALLOWAY DRIVE. At the STOP SIGN (CONCORD RD.) turn right. Riehle Brothers is on the left.

SOUTHERN OHIO-I74W to I65N to S.R. 26 to Lafayette. Take S.R. 26 to S.R. 52 and turn Left. Once on S.R.52(Sagamore) look for TOY R US and a closed Leath Furniture on the right side of the road. Directly after TOYS R US turn Right on to CALLOWAY DRIVE. At the STOP SIGN (CONCORD RD.) turn right. Riehle Brothers is on the left.

THE VENUE IS A AUXILARY BUILDING ON THE LEFT OF RIEHLE BROS. IT IS A ORANGE BUILDING YOU MAY PARK AROUND THE BUILDING AND ACROSS THE STREET
(NOT AT FILLY'S GENTLEMENS CLUB)

True Soundz Entertainment / Rat Pak Mobile presents...

Bangin' the Bells
12.20.03 ::. Lafayette, IN::.

Celebrating 2 DJ Birthdays, and 3 turntables rockin' all 3a.m.

LINE UP:

9-10PM
POWDER-PROGRESSIVE

10-11PM
DJ STEADY B W/ J-MADD AND THE NUTTHOUSE CREW
BOOTY HOUSE / GHETTO TECH / LIVE PERFORMANCE

11-12AM
FONZ STABOLITO- UNDERGROUND

12-1AM
DJ SHIVA-TECHNO

1-2AM
PAUL ANTHONY-HOUSE

2-3AM
EPITAPH-JUNGLE

Someone help me ... I'm up at 7:45 ...

Hopefully I'll still have some energy by the time 9pm rolls around.

ok, does anyone from lafayette need a ride? if so, let me know now, im me or e-mail me and i'll see what i can do..sorry, i can't pick you up if you're not in lafayette...but i will pick up in west lafayette...just no where out of town. let me know...

can't wait to relax tonight and drink a few for a minute...I'm going crazy because I still have a flippin final...GRRR...I hate Purdue.
ANYWAYS- I'll be there supporting at least for a few..MUWAH

i'm here in indy....I NEED A RIDE IF ANYONE CAN HELP.....I'LL THROW DOWN MONEY FOR GAS!!!!!!!!! HELP! LOL

B.

Tonight is the night kidz!!!!!!.. CAn't wait to see you all there.. Happy fuckin b-day Nick and Paul!!!!!!!... I will see you all soon. PEAshhhhhhhhhh

guys, tonight kicked ass...i know i'm posting early, but my knee started giving out so i left early...Shannon, your set fucking rocked!!! Powder, same for you...it was good to see you guys again...hopefully it won't be as long between tonight and the next time i see ya...anyways, kick ass job to everyone i got to see and hear..and to those i missed, sorry and i'll try to catch ya next time

peace out-
cass=D

Thank you to all who showed there love and support to the T$E crew... There are many more to come.. Thanks again and Please always... " Keep the Vibe Alive" Love to all
Respect,

Tahko

Thanks to all for coming out.......the vibes was good all night.....keep up the support
T.S.E. showing the love Kelly

had a fun time. no thanks to all the pussies who ran to the front room to escape the bangin' techno. sorry no diva samples for you all. i'll work on that next time...ahem...

anyhow, had some great conversations and epitaph fuckin rocked it with the tears for fears dropped in over mashup beats. thanks again for a fun time guys...

that is all.

Shiva, i stayed out by the floor while you were playing...i actually enjoyed every second of it..only time i went to the front was to look for someone...but other than that, i was in the back! loved it...can't wait to see ya again!!!!=D

hey lisa..wish I could have been there for your set? I might see ya on New Years if I dont end up going to the Drop Bass party.Take Care

Rob