Roll Call - Rhode Island

Status
Not open for further replies.
::blows dust off thread::
so who the hell else is from here?
i've been spending more time down here now, thought i might see who rises out of the shadows ;)

*blows more dust off thread*
well, it only took over a year for peeps to start comming out of the woods in this damn state
damn, have i been on this thing that long???

fun fun....
i claim the farthest north in the state, and the farthest south. (the whole 10 minute drive it is from north to south)
I've been in southern RI lately....
we'll see where the wind takes me next

don't live in RI but i'm there every night and all weekend, chillin with my friends in providence. anyone hit up the weeklies at kamp or the living room? we should all go sometime
chill
andy%)

I'm in RI so much I might as well say I live there.

YEA!

Alright, Im glad to see theres some other people from RI on this board! We should have a party and go to weekapaug and drink dels and coffee milk!
IM me if your from RI: Weekapaughead

WarWack here. Just got my own place, origionally from Cranston. Hit me up AIM=Brendon419.

im in seekonk close enough tho right i could throw a rock n hit ri plus im always in prov :) any yall wanna chat hit me up on aim ralph9983

Hi, I lived in Providence for two years. spending some time down in the philly area right now but I get to RI every couple of weeks. I travel from Washington to the Cape taking pictures. I consider Providence my home!

Hey everyone..not really sure what to hell to say right now. I'm fairly new to the whole "E" thing, but have been a pothead for quite some time. Anyway, my buddy sent me the link to this today, so I figured I'd check it out. Later!

^^^^ bluelight's not just about e, dude. everyone's welcome (but no fascists please....) check out some of the other forums. you'd be surprised at how different the people are here. that's what makes it great!

welcome to bluelight!

=D

Status
Not open for further replies.