Roll Call - Rhode Island

Status
Not open for further replies.
la de da de da.......

so theres mad weeklys in providence now

wednesdays and fridays at this place called fahrenheit.....345 South Water St. i think its 21+ but im not sure, and its only like 5 bux

brett.jpg

thursdays at plastic :) im sure youve read the threds about it

saturdays at the ultra lounge, the back room of club ultra(used to be metropolis) 21+ guys 19+ girls, ede armand is the resident, hes pretty good, spins deep house :)

we should get a horde of us rhody blers to go one day, hit me up on aim...Coldshot25

i forgot about dubset, another weekly volume does wednesdays at jerkys in prov 21+

and Digital Soul at the century lounge on sundays, thats 18+

fahrenheit is a rather small place, but its beautiful inside. I'll have to check it out on Fridays

Anyone go to Therapy? Place rocks, love to bounce around that huge floor.
Pulse is a complete zooooooooooooooooo!!

Rhode Island friends?

Hey....I moved to Cranston, RI a month ago...i'm from jersey and know a few Bl'ers from the NY/NJ area, but would like to meet some new friends up here in RI. I've been to a couple of these weeklies and the price & vibe is pretty good. If you'd like to meet up sometime, I'd love to meet new friends. I miss new york alot and maybe new friends could help me get over the fact that i'm hours away from manhattan now. If you want, hit me up on AOL instant messager @ dawwgyb22....

-Brian

I have a good friend in Rhode Island and im going to visit this summer - I cant wait!

still around and kickin here, dont really hit up the clubs and weeklys much, work has been wicked busy, and when the weekend comes i just wanna sit on my ass and do nothing. so its usually the local taps of coventry for me :)

Cranston here.

Any BL's ever hit Club Therapy? Know of any new shows coming up?

I wish they had a web site... oh well... keep on rollin...

andyh said:
don't live in RI but i'm there every night and all weekend, chillin with my friends in providence. anyone hit up the weeklies at kamp or the living room? we should all go sometime
chill
andy%)
the living room is always popping, last show i was at was the Sage Francis joint. Shit was fire 8o

Cranston, RI here I've been on bluelight for quite a long time. Dont post too much because I work so much. Hit me up on brendo927 on AIM which Im usually not on so PM me and Ill get back to while Im bored in my office.

Roger Williams University here (bristol)....i use to live in CT till i started goin to college here last year. where the party at here...RI seems dead. someone let me know of any good raves comin up, i want my girl to go to a good party for her first time rollin. msg me... thanks guys...keep on rollin..

Status
Not open for further replies.