Sat 2-22-03~One Love~NE Ohio~****Review****

Status
Not open for further replies.
IM so excited damn i cant hide it yall dont wanna fuck with me im a straight ravin freak ahha ok ya im bored and excited about this weekend ......damn i hope the weather holds up ill be there either way but shit it would be nice if all i had to drive through in my 5 hour drive was a lil rain or somehting so everyone pray tonight that we dont get any snow and if you do just tape a fuckin shovel to the front of your car itll work trust me ;) ;) (i am not responsible for any damaged cars that come from the advice previously mentioned). But damn um ya snow emergency fuck it i am driving to dayton no matta what woop woop....brandi and *roomie* cant wait to meet ya ;) ;)
one love,
kyle

yo this party is gonna be bad ass! i cant wait... seein how no one is meeting up try to find me im looking forward to meeting some new peeps... ill be wearing a black moonshine shirt with navy blue jeans..l8tr
AJ

everyone please be careful. whirly and I are gonna be there as long as we're not snowed in.
whited19~ I'd like to meet up w/ ya BA speaks highly of you :) Hears to another fucking LOOOOOOONG weekend ;)
(please be safe on the roads kids)

What up yal~
It's 3:51am on Saturday and I am so PUMPED!!!! Me and Dana can't stop talking about it. The hotel room is reseverd, and it's only 15 minutes away or so, so anyone, KYLE/CHRIS/NICK/MAK/JAMES/KELLY/ERIn!!!! You are more then welcome. Did I mention it's poolside with a hot tub/sauna/steam room/pool? Anyhew. This party is gonna be off the hizy, and it's hasn't started to snow yet so we(Bobby, Boner/ Dana, and Myself) will be there in full effect, at the bar, ready to party. YO YO YO MAKE SOME NOISE FOR CHARLES FEELGOOD, DJ RAP, AND ODI!!!! I will be ALL "puma"'ed out, with with puma pants, shirt, jacket, and a white bandana. See you kids there. Brittney, I'll hit you up tomorrow. Be safe kids. Peace.
~Stang

Yo yo yo!! Me is soooo excited about this one. Its 7:35 here in Indy and we are startin to get ready for our long assssss trek to ohio! Stang... We will be visiting you!!!

did you guys post time slots?
[QUOTE419 will be kickin it hard tonight.. ] [/QUOTE]
for sho :D weeeeeeeee fawk some snow
[ 22 February 2003: Message edited by: cravNbeets ]

Tonight is creapin up on me.. I can't wait~ I am soo hyped to kick it in lorain tonight.. I haven't been to the eagles nest since peaceful assembly 3! man thats a long time ago~
See ya all there... 419 will be kickin it hard tonight..

hopfully everyone will get there safely, including us.
*crosses fingers*
my bf (cravNbeets) is a maniac. i think the weather is too bad, but he's dead set, so see everyone there!

Originally posted by BabyKoolAde4533:
Tonight is creapin up on me.. I can't wait~ I am soo hyped to kick it in lorain tonight.. I haven't been to the eagles nest since peaceful assembly 3! man thats a long time ago~
See ya all there... 419 will be kickin it hard tonight..

was peaceful assembly the one where ak1200 didn't show that sucked......see u guys tonight !!!!!1

Originally posted by lollyjolly:

was peaceful assembly the one where ak1200 didn't show that sucked......see u guys tonight !!!!!1

It was Peaceful Assembly 3. Any idea on the timeslots for tonight?

im excited for this..but its going to be a hell of a ride..heh..hope to see everyoen there tonight

I hope that everyone made it back home okay. It would normally take me about 15 minutes to get home from the Eagles Nest, but this time it took up to almost an hour!! I was going at about an average speed of 20-25mph the whole way home!! Luckily a couple of our friends got a hotel for after the party, so we just stayed with them until about 8:30am.
One of the coolest girls I met at the party was Beth aka DJ Lady Bandit!! :) Hope you didn't get too drunk.
It was really nice just to be able to go out and party, and not have to DJ. I danced my ASS off to a lot of the sets. Thank you Brandon and Josh for a great event up here in the Cleveland area.

had an awesome time...venue was different, but cool, lots of room 2 explore...bumped into wondci2...sorry i ran out of film by the time i asked for a pic w/ u...i was able 2 snag feelgood and capture a moment...hope everyone made it home ok b/c the weather was a bitch...brandon, thanks 4 clearing things up 4 me and my girl when we first got there...seemed like they could not find our names on the list for pre-sales...cravnbeats, sorry we could not hook up b4 the party...i posted that i was coming in certain attire, but b/c of the weather, i had 2 switch things up...i'm glad dj rap was able 2 make it eventhough the weather in dc threatened 2 make things difficult...she really got the crowd moving...overall a great experience...whited19

***ONE LOVE***
Brandon, nice event man all the kids in attendance had a blast, and where dancin all night! Myself and all the other ascension_am affiliats would like to give a big thanks to Brandon and his crew for keeping our scean alive, and thriving!
All the dj's performed well good showing by all!

Status
Not open for further replies.